Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

Aye..I am a female purple. Though me friend named her after me...

Like since I am Celtic I seem to be of royalty...not just Aeryn333 mind la...

Like how posh eh Lady Aeryn333

Eh like least its me favourite color..la

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Lady%20Aeryn%20333

Edited by Aeryn333

Hey, cool! I'm a magi!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any named with variations on my username or forum name... how sad. sad.gif Although that means I get to name my own! 8D I'll start my own Moogle lineage! -dances-

Wait... YAY! My namesake isn't inbred! And it's almost a purebred! Sweet! biggrin.gif

Edited by Carnivorous M.

There's a male vine out there named Helix, and I actually got a dragon on my scroll with my real name as its mother, another vine. (Lineage) I must be destined to be a vine then!

Hey, wait! There's a summer seasonal called Carni! (Which is one of my forum nicknames.) Coolio!

Well if it counts my friend named one of her Fog dragons after me (well, my nickname that is). Keith Draconis. And for my real name I'm a stone dragon. :3

My real name is a white dragon and with.. 11 children? o_o

No one has taken my username yet biggrin.gif

I believe there may have been a topic about this before (Somewhere... dry.gif )

I highly doubt anyone will ever take my username for the forum or in Dragcave.

However, for my real name, I'm a female Water Dragon (http://dragcave.net/view/n/Andrew) with four children, and I am stuffed full of views, unique views, and clicks. Thank you to the owner of this dragon, although did you pay attention to the gender?

My real name, I'm a Split Female, with 34 children!!!!

And my BF's name is a frozen split male! xd.png, now THAT'S funny!

Nothing with my username, too long and complicated to have a dragon named like it xd.png.

My second name, Chloe, is a female purple dragon with 20 children >.<

My first name, on the other hand, is not taken. I CALL DIBS! ^-^

LOL, turns out I´m a whiptale, and apparently I´ve done a gender change, cous it´s male xd.png

There's also a dragon with my real name, which happens to be French-ish, so I find that awesome since it's the last thing I'd expect.

Hmm huh.gif My username's an inbred white dragon with lots of silvers in her lineage. My given name is an old pink with lots of offspring. The name I use is a CB old pink with no offspring, and the name I'm considering legally taking is a vamp. That's kind of appropriate, really.

Gotta get that deed poll! Vamps are cooler than pinks!

My screen name hasn't been used yet, but my real name has. And I'm a mint. A male mint. blink.gif It's not even like my name is unisex, it's a strictly female name.

Edited by AngelKitty

Whoa . . . .

My real name is an adult CB Female Stone Dragon with 4 kids. . . Who's been around for over a year!

My forum name is an adult CB Male Guardian Dragon with no kids. . . . who's been around since March of this year. xd.png

My scroll name is one of a kind and only for me. And I don't plan on naming any of my dragons after myself.

Still, that's freaky. . . . . Both genders, with the girl being my element (Iz a Torus = Earth sign), and the guy being my disposition (I have a tendency to put others before myself, and would sacrifice myself for their safety/happiness).

My username hasn't been taken yet but my real name is an old pink. Suprising, since even though I'm a girl it's pretty much a guy's name. I have a lot (two words, not one) of silver anscestors ^.^

My real name is also taken by an old pink, but my first name/middle name combination is a Skywing. xd.png My scroll name has yet to be taken by a dragon, though I'm not really surprised! One is from May 2008, the other from May 2009. Neither have kids. xd.png

Edit: And my RL nickname was assigned to a purple. I associate with neither pink nor purple (and to me the purple doesn't make sense for the name... Alas). Skywings are cool. xd.png

Edited by Dragon Phoenix

Wow, I found out I'm a purple dragon. xd.pngD

With 3 kids! I've always wanted kids. xd.png

My username didn't come up, so I searched my first name. xd.png