Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

My first name (and therefore my friend's as well) is a female vine.

My nickname is a male gold and as a code, a female mint.

Quite apparently I'm a female mint. I'll never cease to be amazed by the fact that my name - categorical male over here in the UK - seem to be given to girls sometimes in the Staes...

Under my real name, I'm a 4th Gen. female Storm with two children and a Silver mommy.

Under my forum/scroll name (they're the same) I am a 2nd Gen. female Whiptail with one child and a Silver grandmother.

Neat! I had never thought to do this!!

huh

enigma (my original nickname) is female magi

system shutdown is one of those that come in many colors (white) male

I named a dragon for Parakeet13 who had given him to me, and she replied with a CB female pygmy named for me! laugh.gif

I've seen my real name in a few lineage pages.

How do you do a dragon name search? unsure.gif

According to my rl name (Sarah) I'm a female magi ....2nd gen no kids.

AS one may guess my screen name was used for a vampire dragon ...a female CB tongue.gif

While 'pinkgothic' doesn't yield anything (entirely unsurprising), my typical IRC moniker, Dread, does (also entirely unsurprising!). White striped, CB, male, five children. laugh.gif

My real name (Meike) ironically nets a male split (also CB, this one with six children), even though it's a female name.

Hey, how do you look for dragons and such? I've been wanting to find and see if any dragons have my name, or username. xd.png But don't know how. yes, I am a total newbie here.

There's nothing under my forum/scroll name, but my real name shows that I'm a chicken. Pretty accurate, I suppose: http://dragcave.net/view/n/Dianne

@zippy249 I don't know if there's an easier way, but I used the url for a named dragon and replaced their name with my own to see if anything came up (ie. use the link I just posted and replace "Dianne" with your own name).

Thanks, Dianne!

I'm a female vine with two children!

well i named few dragons by users biggrin.gif

for example maura lucky, she gifted me autumn dragon so i named it after her smile.gif

With my real name, my first name is a new pink, and my middle name is an old pink. My username is a Magi.

In my real name Im a female magi with no kids thankfully

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Prfh lineage but none of my username prob cause adding and e to the end of dragon is wierd to some ppl

middle name is a male skywing which is wierd...unless they mistook my middle name for mitchell instead of michelle, one kid Eden Louise

last name is a male earth with three kids...course i suspected that seeing as my last is Taylor an either gender name...

my friend wanted me to look up Bob and I got a frozen hatchling male...

Edited by DragoneAddict

using my real name I'm a female daydream dragon with 2 kids (at least I'm the right gender) http://dragcave.net/view/n/Misty my user name hasn't been taken now it has I named my black alt Nuwame, xd.png

Edited by Nuwame

xd.png Using my real name, I'm a twoheaded dragon with two children.

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Katherine

No dragons with the name zippy249 though. xd.png

Using my middle name, I got one of those...bright pink dragons with 15 kids. blink.gif

Last name, I'm an adult Red male with 12 kids. xd.png

Edited by zippy249

First real life name: Female Mint with six children

Middle real life name: Female Purple with one child

Last real life name: Nope. (Not surprised)

Full username: Nope. (Not surprised either)

First name of my username: Female Magi

Last name of my username: Male Magi

Edited by MisaTange