iarsma

Regarding Action Timers

Standardizing times would be great. So would having a countdown on frozens when you've run out.

1000% support. a countdown for BSA's would be so convenient. and maybe we could have a timer for events like the next new release or holiday...

I'd LOVE more specific times shown, but I'd definitely settle for simple consistency in *how* the timers are counting.

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 1 hour

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days and 4 hours

Incubate This dragon cannot warm another egg for 9 more days.

Summon This action is not available until Jul 26, 2014.

Is that "4 days and 1 hour 59 minutes" or "4 days and 1 hour 1 minute" or somewhere in between? 9 days 23 hours 59 minutes, or 9 days 10 minutes?

It would be helpful if the growth and cooldown timers were made a little bit more accurate, with the addition of minutes and hours to the displayed times.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

I would love that. I think it would be helpfull for caring our eggs, make trades and do NDs, so yes! totally yes from me.

Is that "4 days and 1 hour 59 minutes" or "4 days and 1 hour 1 minute" or somewhere in between? 9 days 23 hours 59 minutes, or 9 days 10 minutes?

It would be helpful if the growth and cooldown timers were made a little bit more accurate, with the addition of minutes and hours to the displayed times.

The WORST time is "wait one day".

When you KNOW that the action will be available TODAY - and until that exact SECOND, you have to sit around and WONDER !

It really is frustrating that 1 day can mean anywhere from 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds to 0 hours 0 minutes 1 second. rolleyes.gif Which is why I keep a written record of all my breeding attempts including the exact time and then I know when that "1 day" will be up. I certainly support more accurate timers.

I rather like that the timers are different as to counting up or down, but knowing the actual time of whatever would certainly be wonderful.

I do sometimes mark down breeding times and actually have not been breeding much lately at all, comparatively speaking, or having much luck in some areas when I do, but this really mattered a lot when I was so I feel everyone's pain, lol.

And some people have limited time on DC, so they particularly need to be able to use it with reasonable precision to get things done in those available moments.

The fact that the game has been around almost ten years and we still don't have this feature is... disappointing, to put it lightly.

I really like the "can next breed at (day and time)" format best. Since DC has a clock now, I don't think we even need to add the EST thing--any confusion is likely to be worked out pretty quickly with just a little thinking. I mean, it's not a big deal if it is added, but in the interests of keeping things "fantasy" it might be wall breaking. Of course the fact that this huge beasts only take a few days to breed again already does so, so... tongue.gif