Branndi

Twilight

Aren't you guys thinking too much over something, that really makes no sense?

I mean, Meyer probably didn't even think a fifth of that!

I know... but it feels like SOMEBODY ought to think about it. xd.png

War Pig Killer-- THAT'S AMAZING.

The Twilight Series always makes me feel like Meyers read Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter and around book 8 stopped and said "right o, the sex is getting way too freaky and what the hell happened to Edward the professional killer?" Then wrote the fake mashed potato version of some censorkip.gif*in' homemade potatoes.

The anita blake series is kick ass!

Sad, ain't it?

A bunch of teens on a forum for a site where you raise dragon drawings are putting more thought into the series than someone with an English degree.

I'm gonna go cry now.

[insert snark about English majors]

tongue.gif

Chances are that if we're obsessed enough about fantasy to be members of a site such as this and its forums, we'll be serious enough about fantasy in general to sculpt something better than a random English-degree person.

Random.

Is that for real?!

Please be real.

Yeah.

It's being directed by the people who made Date Movie, Disaster Movie, Epic Movie, and Meet the Spartans.

I actually really want to watch that movie.

x__x

It's probably going to be really bad, but I don't care. /shrug

Edited by brokenglass

Is that for real?!

Please be real.

Totally real. *nod*

I'm so NOT watching that. I had enough with Epic Movie, and Meet the Spartans. There are ways to make good satir without relying on dumb, lame attempts at humor.

Perhaps it's a cultural gap.

I'm so NOT watching that. I had enough with Epic Movie, and Meet the Spartans. There are ways to make good satir without relying on dumb, lame attempts at humor.

... nope. I liked their first things, the original Scary Movie trilogy. But now? Nope.

... nope. I liked their first things, the original Scary Movie trilogy. But now? Nope.

Scary movie 1 and 2 were funny. 3 was OK. 4 was well... more of the same.

Epic movie was like, WTF?

And Meet the Spartans was shameful.

Hey, Paine, do you think I should try to write the book I was planning on doing, in 3 months, like Meyer did?

Just to prove a story, with a plot, and such CAN be done.

So far, I'm still planning out the plot, and the characters. I'm not sure about names yet, but I think the main character will be named Helena.

I'm going to place it in a town at the suburbs of Madrid, but not sure which one, yet. Perhaps Angeles de San Rafael, which I know personally.

There will be three main characters, along with important secondary ones. The woman's family will play a big role.

Also, the ages will change. She's going to be around 19 or 20.

Will keep you informed, and if it is published, I will send you a signed copy, with;

"From your Spanish friend, this is what Meyer couldn't do."

xd.png

He was the symbol of choice and free will for Bella. The idea that he only liked her because she was the future mother of his "soul mate" would mean that he was not with her because he wanted to be at all.

And wasn't Meyer talking about the books like "8D O YA DEY'RE ALL ABUT CHOICE MHM"

[insert snark about English majors]

Hey hey hey.

:<

I liked Meet the Spartans. It was really stupid, but for laughs alone it was good, IMO.

And ohgod that video. I must share it.

I never liked any of the series - not even the original Scary Movie, though I could recognise it's comedic possibility - but I am willing to give 'Vampires Suck' a chance should I ever get to borrow it.

I never liked any of the series - not even the original Scary Movie, though I could recognise it's comedic possibility - but I am willing to give 'Vampires Suck' a chance should I ever get to borrow it.

I admit the whole Team Edward/Jacob thing was funny. xd.png

Since the Wayans (the ones who directed and wrote most of the Scary Movie franchise) aren't going to be involved in Vampires Suck, I'm not sure what to think of the movie.

Looks comical, is probably going to be bad (like the rest of their movies...), but I'll probably still go see it. :B

Edited by brokenglass

Oi, I just noticed the pun in the name Vampires Suck.

:D

/slow

I noticed it when you pointed it out.

:D

/slower

I noticed it when you pointed it out.

biggrin.gif

/slower

...this. xd.png

A plot?

-gasps-

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!

Magic mah friend smile.gif

Now... there is one thing worse than twilight...

JUSTIN BEIBER

Magic mah friend smile.gif

Now... there is one thing worse than twilight...

JUSTIN BEIBER

No, I hate both on about the same level.

My Hell would be a stereotypical fifteen year old girl's room. Justin Beiber and Twilight galore.

D:

Who is Justin Beiber?

A cr@ppy singer dude, most of his lyrics are Baby, Baby, Oh, and Baby, followed by First, Love, and Thirteen.

... He really sounds like a chipmunk, too.

A cr@ppy singer dude, most of his lyrics are Baby, Baby, Oh, and Baby, followed by First, Love, and Thirteen.

... He really sounds like a chipmunk, too.

FACT

He is married to chuck norris

Oi, I just noticed the pun in the name Vampires Suck.

biggrin.gif

/slow

Oh yeah, right?

Edited by brokenglass

FACT

He is married to chuck norris

... Are you implying that the most awesome man ever is married to a Barbie doll?