Branndi

Twilight

Hmm.

I wonder who would win a fight between Edward (Twilight) & Edward (Full Metal Alchemist).

I preffer FMA Ed, but that's because I've got a thing for mages. Anyways, he gets annoying, emo-like. I prefer Mustang.

As for Edward, que fairy prince... I just hope he gets roasted.

^

Emo-like? You mean... you didn't know? D:

Then let me introduce you to Manga!Ed! He's less emo, more devious and has a less useless brother! xd.png Anime1!Ed does get on the emo side. Anime2!Ed's better and closer to Manga!Ed, but the fifth episode cranked up the angst too much...

Ed would definitely pwn Edward's sparkly butt. And Mustang would fry the fairy in less than two seconds.

(And Ed's not a mage! He's an alchemist! xd.png)

I like the Twilight series, but I don't like it enough not to laugh at this.

^

Emo-like? You mean... you didn't know? D:

Then let me introduce you to Manga!Ed! He's less emo, more devious and has a less useless brother! xd.png Anime1!Ed does get on the emo side. Anime2!Ed's better and closer to Manga!Ed, but the fifth episode cranked up the angst too much...

Ed would definitely pwn Edward's sparkly butt. And Mustang would fry the fairy in less than two seconds.

(And Ed's not a mage! He's an alchemist! xd.png)

We're checking on the FMA2 right now, the first ep rocked. Didn't have time to go further, so I don't know yet.

I know he's an Alchemist, but there is something "mage the ascension" like in the way they do alchemy. xd.png

Hmm.

I wonder who would win a fight between Edward (Twilight) & Edward (Full Metal Alchemist).

Screw FMA, I want to see the match between Mr. Sparkle and the Eds!

We're checking on the FMA2 right now, the first ep rocked. Didn't have time to go further, so I don't know yet.

I know he's an Alchemist, but there is something "mage the ascension" like in the way they do alchemy. xd.png

Keep going, then! biggrin.gif

Episode two and three aren't really good though, because of the pacing. Everything else rocked. (Even episode five, because I'm a sucker for angst.)

Haha, I guess that's true. ^.^ Reminds me of a fic I wrote a long time ago...

People that reference the World of Darkness are officially awesome.

...what would happen if we used time travel to stop Twilight from being created?

Edited by superml

This reminds me. On Friday, I'm having a chat with my friend, who hates Twilight like me. We were talking about how these crazy fangirls scratched their necks until they bled so it would look like Edward bit them. Then we get on to how terrible Bella is as a character.

The girl sitting behind me shanks me in the back with a pencil five times! Jeez, I swear she's crazy. (and the pencil was sharp, too)

Look I'm just gonna share my simple outlook on Twilight.

It's not that bad.

Alright now lemme explain. I read the Twilight series. Well I'm reading it. I actually kinda liked it. Sure, it wasn't that well written, but then again, what piece of work from this era is?

Then the fan-girls came. Dear god. I must've thrown up on Twilight and stabbed the books and posters and the TV when that happened. I absolutely hate it now because of the obsession, but I read it now and again. I still wanna kill those fangirls though...

Ed vs Sparkleman?

No. Edward Scissorhands versus Edward Sparkleskin.

Place your bets.

me money is on scissor.

in response to the snowflake thing....

user posted image

...what would happen if we used time travel to stop Twilight from being created?

Then this thread would never exist ohmy.gif