CrimsonXLightning

Green Day or Paramore

Whos better Green Day or Paramore?  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ugh... Can't stand female singers. Just a matter of personal preference, but I like Green Day. 21 Guns is cool, and I exercised a LOT to Wake Me Up When September Ends.

They're both are good bands, in my opinion.

Green Day is slightly better, though.

Okay. So, as I'm apparently now going to see them play Wembley next week, I shall vote for Green Day. Again, obviously. Because until Paramour get to playing gigs the size of Wembley Stadium they really haven't got a hope of challening the boys for the title.

Umm... I can't really say.. I haven't heard Paramore but one time.. so I'll null my vote

Paramore Paramore Paramore Paramore Paramore.

I love them for some odd reason.

Green Day is good too, and long-standing, but my vote and personal preference goes to Paramore.

Green Day, arms laid down.

See what I did there?

>.> Wow... And why am I not surprised?

I'll have to vote Paramore. I have heard a couple of Green Day songs and didn't really enjoy them much, but I do like a couple of Paramore songs.

Green Day. It's not that I don't like Paramore, because I used to listen to them, but Green Day has such better music. It says something instead of just saying words. Paramore's music doesn't really have meaning in their songs.

Green Day, first concert I went to, their music fits every part of my life, pissed off, bored, happy, crazy.

Green Day actualy played Dominated Love Slave at the Wembley gig last night. Bands playing songs that obscure at gigs that big, and having the crowd loving it, tells you just how epic they are.

Green Day, hands down. I have more GD than anything else on my iPod. @_@ However, i'm probably biased; I've never heard much of Paramore, but I like GD over everything else, so...yeah.

Green Day, definitely. xd.png

Green Day, arms laid down.

See what I did there?

Or thrown up into the sky!

Green Day, no contest there. Paramore's ok, but Green Day's songs really have meaning to them. And I've been crazy obsessed with them for a few months. happy.gif

PARAMORE!!! They're my favorite band ever!! And not because of Twilight. I hate Twilight, I can't believe she'd go so low to put her songs on the soundtrack. I've never been to a concert, but I wish...

If you like more punk music, for sure Green Day is the best.

Paramore... I don't like it very much

Green Day all the way! Beej and Tre rock my socks.

I loved their '90s stuff and American Idiot especially.

Paramore is A-OK. Hayley Williams has a good voice, but most of their songs are meh.

I don't think it's fair to compare the two... Green Day has been around for so much longer and has a wider music compilation than Paramore.

I think they're both great in their own way, but I'd like to see what Paramore has in store for us down the road.