CrimsonXLightning

Green Day or Paramore

Whos better Green Day or Paramore?  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Green Day all the way! Beej and Tre rock my socks.

I loved their '90s stuff and American Idiot especially.

Paramore is A-OK. Hayley Williams has a good voice, but most of their songs are meh.

Yeah, the Nimrod album is pure genius. I've been listening to it almost constantly lately.

Yeah, the Nimrod album is pure genius. I've been listening to it almost constantly lately.

Yessss.

I love King For A Day and Hitchin' A Ride especially.

Dookie's my favourite album, though.

Gotta go with Green Day. They were one of my first favourite bands that I remember having, and I still enjoy their music.

Paramore is okay. I have a bit of their stuff, and every once in a while I like it but lately I've been hitting the skip button when it comes on shuffle.

I say Green Day, they are insanely great, one of the best bands I've ever heard. And yeah, their music fills any stage of emotions, from dreadfull to crazy happyness so there is no point on arguing about it, Green day is better than Paramore.

Though, I need to say that even when now I think Paramore is "just ok" in their sound, I began to listen to them because I fell for Hayle Williams, and she is still the very main reason why I listen to her music(because I watch the videos). Of course, I'm not saying they are bad, I only asmit I was not drawn to them by their sound but by the beautifull-ness of their lead singer tongue.gif

Still, Green Day is better than Paramore

Green Day without a doubt. Partly because they were original, and partly because I just plain don't really care for women's voices in that type of music in general. It sounds more like they're crying than singing to me.

Yessss.

I love King For A Day and Hitchin' A Ride especially.

Dookie's my favourite album, though.

Hitchin' A Ride and The Grouch are my favorites wink.gif there old stuff is soooo good!! So much better than their new, sellout-ish stuff. Where did the punk go?

Paramore? Honestly, idk, I've never heard a Green Day song before. huh.gif

Paramore > Green Day. Although Paramore's first album wasn't very good, their other ones were really great.

Green Day is classic, they're also a band I can relate to when I hear their music. Paramore doesn't do it for me- most of the songs in their genre today don't. o.o

These are Green Day's most widely known songs if you didn't know:

Green Day - 21 Guns

Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

Green Day - Good Riddance (aka Time of Your Life)

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I listed them because it's more likely you've heard them rather than their not as popular songs.

I also really enjoy Green Day's song Basketcase.. xd.png

Edited by RockinSia

Paramore,

If You had asked me this a while ago I would have said Green Day, In my opinion some of GD's new songs suck

Greenday all the way!

Even though I like their older songs better (such as Basket Case etc.), the songs from the new albums are also decent (American Idiot, 21 century breakdown is a bit slower/moderate).

I´ve just listened to one Paramore album..

DUDE, you cannot make me choose! I refuse to side with either.

Hayley's voice is Puurrrrfect, but I want Billy Joe's babies laugh.gifxd.png

I adore Basket Case, but I also love Mysery Business!!

I play the Dookie album when I'm angry because it always cheers me up .. especially the little skit at the end xd.png

TD.x.

Green Day is classic, they're also a band I can relate to when I hear their music. Paramore doesn't do it for me- most of the songs in their genre today don't. o.o

These are Green Day's most widely known songs if you didn't know:

Green Day - 21 Guns

Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

Green Day - Good Riddance (aka Time of Your Life)

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I listed them because it's more likely you've heard them rather than their not as popular songs.

I also really enjoy Green Day's song Basketcase.. xd.png

Personaly I'd add Basket Case to your list of best-known ones anyway. It was almost the theme song to a generation while I was at school.

Personaly I'd add Basket Case to your list of best-known ones anyway. It was almost the theme song to a generation while I was at school.

I hadn't ever heard Basket Case until it came on the radio the other day. I heard the bass line and I was like... Green Day? Then I heard vocals and I was like, "yup, Green Day."

I hadn't ever heard Basket Case until it came on the radio the other day. I heard the bass line and I was like... Green Day? Then I heard vocals and I was like, "yup, Green Day."

*sigh* Y'know that actualy makes me feel old. It's worse when I realise I've been listening to Green Day for longer than some people on this forum have been alive...

*sigh* Y'know that actualy makes me feel old. It's worse when I realise I've been listening to Green Day for longer than some people on this forum have been alive...

Don't feel old. I've only recently branched out in my musical tastes. I would have heard it years before now if I wasn't so musically closed-minded before wink.gif

Lol it makes me a little sad that there's only one song from an album other than American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown

Lol it makes me a little sad that there's only one song from an album other than American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown

My favorites are all off of Nimrod, so no worries.

-runs in-

GREEN DAY, from "39/Smooth" to "Awesome as F**K"

Paramore can lick billies feet for all i care~

-runs out-