CrimsonXLightning

Green Day or Paramore

Whos better Green Day or Paramore?  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only reason Green Day is considered overrated is because of American Idiot.

It was a good song, but it was over played.

Paramore is too... Poppy in some of their songs and emo in the others in my opinion.

Ergh.

Green Day has basically been working for over twenty years. Paramore has been around for a quarter of that. Paramore has not had the influence that Green Day has, and probably owes a lot to them. I'm interested to see what Paramore will be doing in the future, if they manage to stay together, but that's not a sure thing.

Paramore is pretty good and they do have some pretty good songs, but if I had to pick between the two bands I would have to go with Greenday. I like them better and I love most of there songs.

100% Green Day. No contest at all.

Paramore has a female singer. Green Day wins.

SEXIST!!!!

xd.png sorry I had to.

Anyways, I really like them both. I like a lot of Green Day Songs, I like a lot of Paramore songs and I pretty much listen to them equally.

Favorite Green Day Song(s): 21 Guns, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and Wake Me Up When September Ends.

Favorite Paramore Song(s): Brick by Boring Brick, Misery Buisness, and... Crushcruschcrush.

But it says that Paramore is influenced by Green Day.

Edited by SoraBbb

SEXIST!!!!

xd.png sorry I had to.

Well, to me female singers don't sound as good. =/

It's not really sexist, because any band with a male singer who has a feminine voice (ex: Tokio Hotel) I also hate.

Dookie defined a generation

xd.png

Meh, there's no neither option. Paramore has a cool sound but I can't really feel the music, and Green Day is washed up now.

I've only ever heard of Green Day, but I like em lots, so chances are... Green Day.

I don't like the sound of female singers' voices much. So, I'm with Cheeze.

Yeah, I only ever heard Green Day, so I'll vote for that. ;DD

Now, I love both Paramore and Green Day.

I think Green Day is an awesome band, and I think they're very talented musicians. I like many of their songs.

I also like Paramore, I think their songs are catchy and she's becoming very successful.

However, I would say Green Day are a better band overall, but if I had to vote, I'd vote Paramore, simply because I think there needs to be more successful female singers. xd.png

Paramore has a female singer. Green Day wins.

And why is that a loss? You people don't get it, stop comparing bands and music styles. All of them are great performers, with different music visions and songs that are listened worldwide. I personally don't listen that much to any of these two, but I know quite a few Paramore and Green Day songs that impressed me, to say so.

You know how fans claim that a certain band is better than another one? And how they end up fighting over a silly argument? That's just ridiculous, everyone listens to whatever they like and period.

No one sucks and no one is better than the other, all of them are good in their own way.

Just heard that Green Day Rock Band is going to support two vocal lines, the way that Beatles Rock Band supports three!

Until they come out with what I REALLY want for Rock Band -- a "Warped Tour" edition, preferably where I get to pick the representative songs - this is another good step!

And why is that a loss? You people don't get it, stop comparing bands and music styles. All of them are great performers, with different music visions and songs that are listened worldwide. I personally don't listen that much to any of these two, but I know quite a few Paramore and Green Day songs that impressed me, to say so.

You know how fans claim that a certain band is better than another one? And how they end up fighting over a silly argument? That's just ridiculous, everyone listens to whatever they like and period.

No one sucks and no one is better than the other, all of them are good in their own way.

Yeesh, so touchy about nothing. Cheeze already said he didn't like the sound of female singers.

I had to vote Paramore. :/

Don't get me wrong, I grew up listening to Green Day. My mom has Nimrod and Dookie, and I do like the songs.

But really, over the past...uh, maybe six or seven years, Green Day has gotten so old. Their music sounds all the same now. Like, I was listening to their new album, and I swear to god that some of those songs has the same base or back rhythm as some of their older stuff. It's honestly far too repetitive for me, and since Paramore is more modern, I feel like their sound connects more to what I like.

Plus, I like female singers more. I just love chicks. xd.png

The only male singer I have ever completely loved (voice wise) is and will always be Andrea Bocelli. That man is an amazing singer.

I also think Hayley is really cute . _.