Nurvingiel

ANSWERED:Suggestion: Fix the description of Purple dragons

Well unfortunately I have to reply but only to your reply of my post because frankly you didn't read any of it and instead were just using it as an excuse to try and appear bigger/better or a know it all or well someone who wants to put us in our place because heaven forbid we actually voice our thoughts on not just the description, but the thoughts/actions of someone complaining about it.

And sadly, no I did not see your post as when I was skimming over it I only saw 1/2 lines and I've learned that most of the time a post with 1/2 lines is usually irrelivant or doesn't really hold anything useful.

If you're so desperate to stop people posting, why not request a mod to close this instead of having a upset post every time someone else posts? :/

There's also the fact, as I said you didn't read anything of my post, where I was basically saying that basically no matter how the description for the purple dragon changes, I find nothing wrong, nothing sexist, nothing lame about the description. Because unfortunately for you, overhaul or not, it's not happened yet so.

Sun Dragon, please stop mini-modding. This thread is an opportunity to discuss the Purples.

While they are being updated, and hopefully getting a Male, if TJ decides to leave them all female, what then?

Personally, I think that the Purple's defining feature should be that it is an all female breed. But i do agree that it shouldn't bear the same description as the bright pinks.

I don't have a problem with the bright pinks or purple descriptions. They can survive on their own; it says in the descriptions they are herbivores.

I'm sorda a feminist too and I don't have an issue with it. :S

I don't have a problem with the bright pinks or purple descriptions. They can survive on their own; it says in the descriptions they are herbivores.

I'm sorda a feminist too and I don't have an issue with it. :S

again

the basic problem is not whats stands in the description...

but the FACT that the descriptions of BOTH dragons are the SAME

the problem is not that the content of the discribtion sounds stupid or whatsoever...

the problem is... that the describtion of the the purples and the bright pinks... are EXACTLY the same

and only differ in the dragon

"Bright pink dragons are one of the few all-female breeds of dragons. Their bright colors make them easy to spot during dragon mating season. They are primarily herbivores, but eat meat during mating season when it is brought to them by a mate. Mating seasons occur once every 200 years and can last up to 2 years."

"Purple dragons are one of the few all-female breeds of dragons. Their bright colors make them easy to spot during dragon mating season. They are primarily herbivores, but eat meat during mating season when it is brought to them by a mate. Mating seasons occur once every 200 years and can last up to 2 years."

well, wolves and other canine mothers will sit in their den with their cubs and the pack will take meat to them. That's similar, at least. It could be that the purples' mates are trying to win the girls' affections with the meat... like, for instance;

dragonboy1- have mah squirrel meat

dragonboy2- nono, mah deer meat is better

And the female would eat the meat that she likes best. *shrug* That's always how I've read it. It's about the same as two bucks butting heads over a doe, two dogs fighting over a female, etc.

again

There are four dragons with the same egg description, too... Things being the same periodically can add as much interest as them being different. Especially when it's as uncommon as with the adults, having a whole 2 dragons with the same description out of... 30? 40? 50? breeds total. Would it hurt if one is changed? No. But is it a problem that they're the same? No, not that either. And even less so since one of those breeds has now been discontinued, as well.

again

I was actually addressing the OP, not you.