Dragon Song

On These Wings: The Remake

Anna was grumbling to herself from her post in the Vip section of the castle ]"Stupid post, stupid orders. Why do the others get to go hunting and i have to stay here. show of force my ass. Reassure the rich people right more like make sure none of them try to have their damn plotting meeting." 'Oh great another lordling' she thought to herself 'this will make 4'

"You there! What is going on here? Alarms sounding, people running everywhere, the castle crumbling around us! I want some answers now!!"

"Your lordship please everything is under control. The accident happened when lightning struck a weak point on the armory tower, you are in no danger. However it would be safer and easier on everyone for you to return to your rooms" 'God if i have to repeat that one more time to some pompous idiot im going to start hitting things.'

'hey dont feel to bad Anna after all it could be worse' the little red tried to reassure her 'they all could have been like that second lady. You know the one who fainted with the aftershock'

Edited by Annaku

((Sorry I vanished slightly people, I've been squashing a coursework mountain. ^^'))

With the armouring ceiling about to come down on top of her, Taja acted almost on instinct. In the same way that some people had a particular talent of say, Pyromancy, Taja was skilled in telekinesis – always had been. It was because of this she reasoned, that she was able to share a bond with both of her dragons. And from her telekinesis stemmed her almost trade mark ability: producing psychic ‘shields’. As far as she was aware, no one else in Hyro’s forces was able to conjure the same kinds of barriers that she herself did, though few were aware of her ability. In this circumstance, they saved her from being crushed under tons of stone.

Once the sound of the sliding had stopped, she opened her eyes and straightened up. Telekinetic or not, she still flinched away when it seemed she was about to be crushed by most of a collapsing tower. Little dust was in the air due to the pouring rain, and Taja noticed the glowing green of her dragon’s eyes as he appeared through the gloom. She swore he was giving her a jokingly accusative look, the hypocrite that he was. Bramble obviously picked up on the thought and winked at her, making the girl scowl.

A voice interrupted her from beginning to rant at him for having been too busy arguing with Cirrus.

“M’am, is something amiss? What happened to the armoury?” Taja looked around to see another one of Hyro’s dragon riders, and she thought for a moment as she tried to recall her name.

“Katelyn, the one with the Ice dragon called Sleet,” came a voice inside her head.

“I know that!” Taja shot back at Bramble, who was stepping through some of the rubble, as if admiring the handiwork.

“Stormwind is what happened to the armoury. Hyro’s son has escaped, and no doubt the remaining ‘NDK’ will be following suite. I’d say go secure the others but I expect they’ll already have scarpered.” She pushed her soaked fringe back out of her eyes with her hand and sighed. “What a mess. God he’s going to kill me,” she muttered to herself.

“Bramble! Stop admiring the destruction, I want you going after them, track them down and if you can find their meeting place. Heaven only knows how they’ll have co-ordinated something, but no doubt they will have. Go. Now,” she told the dragon allowed.

“But Mordred and Ghidorah are already gone! And I’m sure I just saw Malice up in the skies!” he objected, before catching the look she threw him. “Errr... I’ll just be going to see what I can find. Oh, and you may want to pull Riviera out from under the rubble. You know, because you two get on so well and all that.” With the parting comment, Bramble spread his wings and launched into the skies, keeping low so that he wouldn’t get hit by the lightening.

((Just so you know, I code my speech. Telepathic speech is in italics, Bramble speaks in bold whilst Cirrus speaks in grey. Taja's is just normal type.))

Edited by Dragon Song

(( I'm slightly taken aback as well... Hey, Dragonette? Can you give us an idea of Ghidorah's size? I imagined him to be really big and fierce, but if he can take off and land effortlessly in that thick forest...I'm a bit confuzzled. xd.png ))

Adua heard hooves pounding the earth beside her. She looked up through the blinding rain and saw Madeira. "Get on!" he yelled. Adua scoffed internally. How on earth could she clamber on top of a horse that was cantering over the already bad footing? With two hatchlings and a book? The poor horse would collapse under the strain or trip over the many protruding roots. Suddenly, however, Rosalia emitted a sharp trill. Immediately, her running changed pace as her body grew lighter and her steps arried her farther. This could work. She would thank the magi later.

Adua heaved first Rosalia, then Kei onto the neck of the horse beside her. The horse seemed not to notice or care, perhps out of fear. Adua then slowed down a bit, then jumed with all her strength. With less weight, her jump carried her on top of the horse, landing in an odd sidesaddle position. The girl grabbed Madeira's waist to avoid falling off of the mount. Her book was wedged between her hip and Madeira's back.

Only moments after she had assumed her recarious erch, however, the rain turned to hail. She recieved broadcasts of pain from Kei. The large hailstones could be deadly, and she knew it. "Kei! Rosalia! Can you set up a shield...?" This last-ditch request was unlikely to work. She knew for a fact that Kei did not know such a spell and that if Rosalia knew one, she would have to teach the white hatchling. Meanwhile, lightning seemed to be starting to target the area around the horse. Though the trees seemed to direct much of the lightning onto themselves, that meant that their cover was being blown away. How on earth do we get out of this?

(( So...how on earth DO we get out of this? xd.png ))

((My suggesting...do something gutsy and generally stupid that doesn't involve slowing down or stopping. That what I would do happy.gif unless of course I was sure that something would go horribly wrong...which for me it always does xd.png))

Malice saw Ghidora approaching but it seemed like the riders refused to be anticipated by his lightening. He sent Gelltor a telepathic message.

"You know Gelltor this would be considerably easier if you would just let me kill them"

"And then lord Hyro would kill us Malice. Don't be stupid. How are things progressing?"

"They don't seem to be slowing down and Ghidorah is here."

Gelltor was getting tired he stopped running and climbed a tree to its top.

"Alright destroy as much of the land in front of them as you can and then come and pick me up."

"What of Ghidora?"

"That the prisoner's problem"

Malice began guiding lightening to strike down the trees in front of the horse riders leaving an exposed gash for Ghidora to follow the escapers with ease. He then banked and left to pick up Gelltor who waited on the treetop.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Hearing from Taja some had escaped, Katelyn send an order to Sleet. “Sleet, come quickly.” The ice dragon had been following everything through her thoughts and eyes and already knew what was going on and what they were about to do. The excitement of Sleet smothered all logic thought out of her head and as she saw him bounding out of the stables and running up to her, she glared angrily at him. Skidding to a halt, the dragon almost seemed to grin, holding his saddle between his teeth. “This is no game, Sleet. This is serious business, just what we have been training for.” The dragon let out a short snort, a freezing draft of wind coming out of his nostrils, and rolled its eyes. To Sleet, everything was a game and he was often of the opinion Katelyn should loosen up once in a while as well. With a couple of quick moves, she strapped on the saddle, climbed on him and strapped herself securely on it. Barely a moment later they were up in the air, climbing high into the storm.

From afar they saw the dragons of Mordred and Gelltor above the forests. Despite the fact Gelltor might need some help to keep Mordred from killing the escapees, Katelyn had a different plan in mind. If her guess was right, the escapees would try to get away separately so they would not get caught all together and if one was caught, the others would still have a chance of getting away. Most probably they had a meeting place where they would go to, staying apart until then. Which meant the forest might still hold others besides those Mordred and Gelltor were hunting. “Skim the forest top, Sleet and keep your nostrils open.” In a slow and deliberate movement, the ice dragon soared just above the tree tops, his head going left and right. In situations like this, Katelyn had often cursed herself for not having some kind of talent. Sensing other beings for example would have been a nice feat right about now.

Suddenly rearing up, Sleet started to fly in a circle, his nostrils flaring. “I smell a dragon… hatchling still. But I can’t locate it.” Lifting a brow, Katelyn leaned sideways and tried to peer between the branches and leaves. “Go down, there is a clearing large enough. It must be the half-elf, I’m sure of it. What was her name? Luca?” The dragon slowly descended and alighted right in the middle of the small clearing. As Katelyn quickly slipped the straps from her legs, the ice dragon snorted again while peering around. “Luci and you might be right. Be careful, she might be tricky with that elf blood in her veins.” Smiling, Katelyn nodded. That was typically Sleet. Playing around like a child without a single care in the world, until there was something amiss and he went all worried about her. Standing atop of Sleet’s back, she looked around and called out.

“Luci, I know you are around here. Come and show yourself. This doesn’t have to go bad, just come and go back quietly with us. Nothing will happen. And you know you better risk your chance with me than with Mordred who is on the hunt.” Scanning her surroundings, Sleet did the same, their minds connected tightly to make sure they did not miss a single movement.

((Tokino, if you and Sky are stuck for an escape route I could throw Bram in, and make him mess up enough to let you get away. Sounds like something he would do.

*heads off to find out what is happening with Drac and Night*))

Malice descended down and hovered above the tree tops while Gelltor climbed onto the dragon's legs. Once on Malice lifted Gelltor onto his back which was without saddle but that was ok Gelltor rarely actually rode Malice preferring to do things quietly, and when he did ride the dragon it was usually bareback since circumstances rarely allowed for time to saddle up and making Malice where a saddle all the time was out of the question. Malice ascended and Gelltor saw sleet in the sky in the distance.

"I guess we weren't the last ones after all."

Suddenly sleet landed on the ground.

"It looks like they found something."

"Yeah...we should return to our previous chase"

Gelltor wrapped his arms around Malice's neck as he flew off towards Ghidorah, his powerful wings beating the air. Gelltor often forgot how much power a dragon could muster in physical strength alone so this always came as a slight shock to him.

((Technically the forest on either side is still intacked after malice cleared a path in the woods. I meant to imply that it was a straight line and not a total clearing.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I think Ghidorah's size is 1 & half or twice the size of Saphira (you know, the dragon from Eragon?)))

Malice used his lightning to burst down all the trees that were surrounding the escapees. With no cover to protect them, Ghidorah could easily swoop down at them and crush the horse with his weight. "All right, Ghidorah. Get them!" Mordred commanded. The split dragon roared as he swooped towards the escapees, hatchlings, and horse and tried to pounce on them. "Hahahaha! You can't escape now! I'm going to take you all back to have you tortured slowly and painfully until you die! I'll be enjoying hearing every scream you make and seeing every drop of blood you shed!" Mordred said to them with an evil psychotic look on his face. This Hyro knight was a sadist who loved to see people, especially his enemies, in pain.

Edited by Red Dragonette

(( Okay, I'm still not quite sure how large that is (it's been a while since I read the book), but I saw the movie. That is one huge dragon. Are you sure he has those amazing flight skittlez? I'm not saying that there's something wrong with the dragon, but the laws of physics... Usually bigger = less maneuverablilty/speed and more tendency to crush trees when you land. Especially in a dense medieval forest. xd.png

And...I think we're cornered. There are two dragons out to get two humans and two hatchlings on a horse. In horrible weather and footing (which the dragons can manipulate) as well as having an enormous two-headed dragon bearing down on them. ...Yeah, I'm not quite sure what to write here. *pleads Dragon Song for help* ))

Malice and Gelltor saw Ghidorah diving at the escapees. The great dragon would crush the horse and probably both the riders.

"Malice, get over there faster!"

"Stop shouting in my ear! I can here you just fine."

Malice sped up and got close to Mordred and Ghidorah.

"If he doesn't listen to me mess up his flight pattern with some wind got that."

"Got ya"

"Mordred we can't kill them! Just capture them and bring them back to the castle!!"

((Hmm...yeah I think DS is needed, otherwise I would need to break character.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I should mention, fantastic rescues and headstrong moves are Drac's speciality.))

Drac woke up very groggy in the middle of the forest with the sound of rain pattering a solid surface nearby. Same storm, different location, Drac thought, opening his eyes and nearly being blinded by a golden glow near his face. Some kind of shield, and the magic looked Elvin. His wounds were bound with Elvish cloth and a note was pinned to his chest with some kind of potion.

Looking over the note Drac decided it was definitely Elvin. It was essentially a ‘Whoops – sorry’ note, and while the writing was flourished and on the level of the greatest human scholars at the end it apologised for the rushed writing.

The shield hid him from detection and the rain while he recovered from the sleeping potion he had been hit with by the Elvish hunter, and the bottle on his chest was essentially a mana potion to help with any grogginess.

Hearing roars to the east Drac saw a huge black shape fly over, and in the flashes of lightning saw several more converging in on one spot. That meant several more of the NDK had escaped, which was good. What was not good was that they were about to be screwed over so hard it was almost unbelievable.

“My speciality.” Drac said to no-one in particular, running off in the direction of the convergence, leaping over fallen trees and roots to make it into the clearing and weaving several quick spells as he ran but still trying to keep his attention on the ground. To fall would mean death for whoever was enough of a threat to be attacked like that.

Drac got there just as Bramble arrived, and was un-mistakably Bramble because the huge Black was anything but subtle. He jumped into the clearing, firing his crossbow at the Black’s legs and stomach. Drac had transformed the rainwater collecting on the heads of the bolts into a muscle relaxant formula, meaning that Bramble would essentially collapse into the forest and the other dragons, providing an opportunity to escape.

Of course, that wasn’t nearly enough. Hyro’s dogs were nothing if not well trained, so Drac unleashed the other spells he had created. Pulling all the power of the storm in a two mile radius into this one spot he unleashed savage lightning bolts that would burn a hole clear through a Stone dragon or Guardian’s shield. Then he sent bursts of extreme heat into the trees, bursting them into yellow flames and the backdraft of the storm being cleared causing them to leap high into the air.

With the last of his strength Drac wove elemental and elvish magic together to create a shield around the other two NDK and the horses. He managed to haul himself up onto one of them before the extreme wear his body had been through in the past few hours forced him into a small coma.

((Also, DS' new RP, War of Thorns, is going to be a sort of spin-off to this. Not directly related but references will be made and backstories (and characters) shared. Whether she likes it or not.))

Edited by Kjakings

In the short time it had taken Taja to practically boot Bramble after the escapees, Cirrus has lazily stuck her head out over her stable door to look out into the stormy night and watch the rain fall in front of her eyes. The skywing had no desire to be getting herself wet, especially if there was no need. Being further away from armoury tower meant she had realised it had collapsed, and had but the vibrations she felt earlier down to Bramble. Heaven only knows what he had done that time, but it would explain why Taja had nearly deafened them both with a mental shout. Whatever the black had done, it must have been pretty bad. No doubt it would give Hyro another reason to hate the large dragon.

“Where d’ ya think you’re staying?” a voice said in her head. Cirrus lifted her head slightly in surprise - she hadn’t expected Taja to contact her. “Get yourself over here now. That wasn’t Bramble, it was Drac. Enough of an explanation? I’ve sent Bram after them ‘cause you can’t fly in this, but doesn’t mean you’re not helping. Keep in contact with him and then find something to do to help...” The girl tailed off, and Cirrus was acutely aware of what was going through her mind. If they didn’t get the boy back then Hyro would not be pleased, and the skywing shuddered to think what may happen when he found his son had escaped, let alone what he would do if Drac wasn’t recovered.

The black’s wings steadily beat through the night, as he flew with his eyes half shut to try and keep the rain out. All the time he was muttering to himself about how it was darned unnecessary for him to go as well, as well as complaining to himself that Cirrus got to stay in the warmth of her stable whilst he was out seeking down ungrateful prisoners.

“Of all the nights you could pick Drac, did it HAVE to be this one?” the dragon said aloud, before sighing and moving more quickly. He’d spotted where the others were converging, and the rain was clogging his nostrils. He wouldn’t be able to smell the boy even if he’d wanted to, so he’s just have to hope that the others had found him first.

His belly brushing the trees, he let his presence be known as he let out a loud roar. There was no point to it, but why not? Subtlety never got you anywhere, no matter how many times the girls told him otherwise. Corkscrewing down, he snapped branches and twigs in his wake. He growled slightly when he saw that the two figures, neither being who he had been sent to find. It took him moments to make up his mind; the other two dragons could deal with the other escapees. Taja wouldn’t be happy if he came back without Stormwind. Speaking of whom, where the hell would he be?

Bramble began to climb slightly back into the air, breaking yet more branches as he went. Just before he cleared the tree tops, something sharp hit him in the back of the leg. He roared out in indignation and shock, and snapped his head round to look over his shoulder to see what was happening, just as another bolt hit him in the stomach. In the clearing there was now a 3rd figure, and as yet another bolt hit him in the leg Bramble had no doubt who it was.

“STORMWIND!” he bellowed, trying to whirl round before realising his body wasn’t responding as it should. Everything was sluggish, and his back leg where the bolt had hit wouldn’t move. It just... flopped, as if totally relaxed. The sensation was slowly creeping up his leg and towards his wings, spreading from wherever a bolt hit. Whatever the boy was doing, Bramble didn’t like it and was determined to fight it off every step of the way. Typically, it was just making it worse. He writhed and strained, flapping his wings harder, harder, as he climbed upwards, thrashing about as he tried to shake off the feeling of powerlessness that was creeping through him. Another few bolts, this time in his stomach and the black felt his wings beginning to relax and give, and he began to lose height rapidly. Trying to regain control of his body, Bramble twisted and fell, colliding with Malice and taking both dragons tumbling into Ghidorah. Bramble’s weight and momentum took all 3 of them thudding to the ground as they landed in a tangled heap of dragons and riders. Collapsed on the ground almost unable to move, Bramble finally realised as he watched the horse and its cargo of escaped NDK vanishing into the dense undergrowth, a place where dragons couldn’t follow, that he’d been hit with a muscle relaxant - relatively simple magic. Drac must’ve transformed the rainwater. All his fighting had done was make it spread quicker. Raising his head and neck, he roared loudly after the fleeing trio and their hatchlings, before letting it flop back to the ground to wait for the relaxant to wear off.

Back at Hyro’s tower, Cirrus had just checked with the black to see how things went. Had she have been human, all the colour would have rushed from her face at his reply, however as it was she simply froze, before whispering 3 words as the rain dripped off her still figure.

“We’re so dead...”

((... *forgot about the flames* Oops, ah well.))

Malice and Gelltor crawled out of the mess.

"BRAMBLE!!! WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!

"Calm yourself Malice this wasn't his fault, at least not entirely."

Gelltor interjected as he yanked a bolt out of Bramble's leg.

"It seems our friend here was struck by some kind of poison or potion...a muscle relaxant if I had to guess. But still."

He watched the NDK escape into the undergrowth.

"This could be very problematic."

"Tsk. You know Hyro will have our heads."

"As well as all the heads of the guards, but then again with them escaped his best chance of getting them is us. I do not think his armies can handle it, but that’s just me."

He said contemplatively, but internally he was scared of what Hyro would do.

Mordred started hearing branches from behind breaking and wondered, 'What was that?' Ghidorah picked up the familiar scent of Blackthorn Bramble, who was one of Taja's dragons, and he looked behind to see the black dragon, who had bolts on him, tumbling close to him and Malice. Mordred looked behind himself, too, and said, "What that..." Just then, Bramble had suddenly collided with Ghidorah and Malice as Mordred was knocked off of his dragon and he landed face-flat on the ground. Ghidorah got onto his legs and glared at Bramble as he roared angrily. Mordred saw the escapees running far into dense undergrowth that protected them from Hyro's dragons. The Hyro knight glared at Bramble and yelled, "Blast you, Bramble! This is all your fault! If you crash into us like that, then those prisoners wouldn't have escaped us! Arrggghh! If you weren't Taja's dragon, then I'd..." Just then Gelltor appeared and told everyone to calm down. He said that Bramble was struck by some kind of drug that caused him to fly into the dragons like that. Mordred pouted and said, "Great, but how do we go after them now? Our dragons are too big to fit in that undergrowth and they could be long gone and far out of our reaches while we're sitting here and talking."

Gelltor shook his head at Mordred's statement.

"Keep chasing as best we can, I wonder if Sleet faired any better."

He said looking back at the sky where he last saw Sleet.

"We could destroy the forest."

"Really, and risk killing the targets? No let’s see if there is a spot where we can head them off. Malice you fly above and look for possible places to attack them I will follow their tracks on foot. Mordred I won't tell you how to do your job but if you and Ghidorah joined Malice it would be very helpful."

Malice through much destruction of trees and branches took off and soared out over the forest trying to find a spot where they could cut them off. Gelltor went towards the brush on foot following the hoof prints in the ground left by the horse.

After hearing Gelltor wondering if Sleet did any better than they did, Mordred said, "Well knowing him, he's probably brought back a prisoner or two. He's one of the best hunters there is; he'll never miss a thing." Then he heard Malice suggesting to destroy the entire forest and the dark-haired knight agreed with that, but Gelltor said that it would kill if the escapees. Then he listened to Gelltor's plan on how to catch the escapees and said, "Alright then, let's hope we catch them this time." Then he looked at Bramble and continued with an angry yell, "Without somebody screwing it up again!" Then the knight climbed onto Ghidorah's back and the split dragon took off into the air and followed Malice. They flew through broken trees and tried to find a place where the escapees would appear and show up. Ghidorah used his two heads to smell the forest floor for any familiar scents of the escapees so that he could pinpoint their location and lead them to the prisoners and their hatchlings.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Katelyn and Sleet in the meanwhile had not done as well as they had hoped to. The half elf Luci and her hatchling had not given any sign of life and Sleet had difficulties sniffing them out. It irritated Sleet enormously, feeling as if he was failing some kind of test, which it more or less was. “We should have followed Bramble. They’ll be bringing in the others and we are stumbling around here like wingless hatchlings!” Katelyn could not but agree, her own drive to perform stinging her as well. Elves and even half elves had such an uncanny bond with nature, they could almost go up in it without anyone knowing where they were. And it seemed as if this was going on right now as well. Her mind bound tightly with that of Sleet, she helped him with some additional energy, wanting to locate the cursed girl as soon as possible.

“Can you still smell the hatchling? Are they still around?” They had in the meanwhile more or less been following the scent, faint though it was. Sleet could not locate the girl straight out, but he could smell when they moved away or in another direction. So they could only hope they were still on the right track. Something moved behind them and Sleet almost jumped around, his tail slamming against several tree trunks, breaking them. In the end it was no more but a deer, hoping to get away alive, but it was a fact the forest was getting too closed in for a dragon of Sleet’s size to move around in with ease. The big ice dragon growled, his breath freezing the shrub in front of them out of pure frustration. Katelyn looked around again, prodding Sleet with her mind to seek the scent of the hatchling again.

“Luci! I know you can hear me! Show yourself and come with me willingly. Nothing will happen to you. You can not go further, the others are just a little further down. They’ll catch you anyhow. If you come along now, you can go back to your life as before. Come now, Luci.”

Edited by BlackScorpion7

(Sorry, I forgot about this.)

Hearing the rather familiar voice call out, Luci and Angela nearly stopped.

If they catch us, we've only got that to go back to, Luci thought. The thought was faint, but it was shared between the two beings.

Yyyyeah. Not doing that... how about we turn and go around this mess though the thicker part of the forest and if anybody makes it out alive, we join them? The dragon's response was longer and held her typical attitude towards others.

I'm liking that idea. They continued moving away from where Katelyn was, altering their path slightly so, with luck, they would avoid the commotion. They were, after all, heading into thicker wood and not thinner.

Still sniffing the air like a rabid dog, Sleet suddenly let out a loud growl. His tail swished back and forth rapidly in agitation, knocking against trees and freezing their bark. And once of a sudden a freezing gust of wind got blown out of his muzzle, into the direction of the thicker forest. He ran a couple of steps, but his movements were obstructed by the trees and even if he would knock them over, he lost his momentum of speed because of it, unable to go any further. “I lost them!” A wailing curse resounded in Katelyn’s head and she cursed as well. “The little half elf is a slithering thing. If that dragon of hers was no hatchling, she would not have been able to escape us. You did well, Sleet. Let us join the others. Those stubborn idiot escapees will surely have planned to meet some place. Better to join forces.” The ice dragon let out another sharp gust of freezing wind and Katelyn shivered on her saddle. Despite the layers of animal fur protecting her from Sleet’s cold, it still stung her when he was dismayed. While she strapped her legs back on the saddle, the dragon busted his way back to a clearing wide enough to take off from.

Bunching his muscles, he leaped up in the air and moved his wings furiously. A few laboured beats later, he was up in the air again and soaring above the canopy. Once in a while, he let out a freezing gust, leaves shattering and branches breaking. Katelyn tried to soothe him, though she herself felt furious as well. She had been set on capturing that sneaky little half elf and now she had to return to the others with nothing. Why did they have to try and escape anyhow? Her body longed for some combat and the adrenaline rushing through her did not really help, but she would not exactly be praised if she fought, hurted or killed any of the escapees. This whole thing was a big thorn in her eye. Spotting Ghidora and Malice flying further away, Sleet followed them. “Seems like they aren’t all too lucky either.”, Katelyn thought. “That or Mordred killed them.”, came the sarcastic reply of Sleet. “We’re in the same team here, Sleet. You may not like his way of thinking, but we’re in this all together.” The ice dragon remained silent, preferring not to get into this discussion. Using some additional energy, he flew even faster and soon they caught up with the splitted and grey dragons. Though it hurt her to admit, Katelyn shook her head to the others, indicating the bird had flown.

((I won’t be online from 20 to 27 March – hope this won’t disturb the RP!!))

Edited by BlackScorpion7

(( Sky-Lark, you asked more than a week ago for a chance to respond. You haven't done so. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm waiting for a reply. Unless you are swamped with real life work (in which case I apologize), do you think you can post anytime soon? ))

When they saw Katelyn and her ice dragon, Sleet, coming up behind them, Mordred looked at her and asked, "So did you catch the runaway rats yet?" The woman shook her head to say that she lost them. Mordred facepalmed and said, "Rats, I guess those kids are a lot elusive than we thought they'd be." Ghidorah growled asking how were they going to catch the other escapees now. "I don't know! If wrecking the whole forest doesn't kill anybody, then we could do that. But too bad that's out of option, because like Gelltor said, we're not suppose to kill them. We have to bring them back alive," Mordred said. Then he looked at Katelyn and asked, "What about you? Do you have any ideas on how we're going to catch these kids?" He hoped that she had a really good solution to this.

(( Sorry, guys, do you think we can wait ontil Sky-Lark posts? We're getting a bit too far ahead, IMHO... ))

((Okay, wow, I fail. I thought I could handle this RP, but I'm way too busy with real life to do so, so I'm just gonna bow out now before I just leave you guys endlessly hanging over and over again. I'm really sorry about this.

Hyro's Forces can take my character hostage or you can all kill him off or something. Taking him hostage should give Adua time to gfto...maybe...again, I'm really sorry. Maybe I'll see you all in another RP sometime.))

Edited by Sky-Lark