Dragon Song

On These Wings: The Remake

((My form...sorry its so short))

Username:En'K'Haral

Side:Hyro

Name: Gelltor Marl

Race: Human

Appearance: A tall man at about 6'1" He is black in skin tone and keeps his black hair short. Often seen wearing a green cloak.

Personality: He is clever, using deception whenever it can be applied, but will not hesitate to use brute force if the situation calls for it.

Other: He wields a short sword and shield. They are both handcrafted folded steel.

Dragon’s name: Malice Sintarath

Dragon’s age: Adult

Dragon’s gender: male

Dragon’s race: Grey

Appearance: He is a grey dragon, however his eyes betray the unending thirst for destruction.

Personality: Malice is clever like his rider and also likes to think things through but unlike his rider he is far more prone to doing things the "Hit it with the biggest club you can find" way.

Other: Enjoys creating storms and flying in them during combat since few other dragons have the talents required.

((Satisfied Annaku -.- ))

Edited by En'K'Haral

The sample I sent is a little old, and not as detailed as I would have made it at this point in time, by the way.

...and would being the first one to apply after the last accepted one count for something?

I'd like to apply, if I still may.

As I don't think there is still room for a NDK, I made my char a Hyro puppet smile.gif

Username: BlackScorpion7

Side: Hyro

Name: Katelyn Maeredoth

Race: Human

Appearance: Katelyn looked like a fierce woman. She stood at a good 5.9 feet and had a strong build thanks to the many hours of physical training. Her thick fiery red hair was bound in a tight braid and hung across her back, allowing others to see the tattoo of a dragon tooth on both her temples. Her whole body was always bound in thick animal furs, wrapped over with leather clothing and leather bands to keep the coldness of her dragon Sleet at bay. This whole combination gave her already her wild look, but she was also said to be wild.

Personality: The fact they called her wild did not only come from her looks, but also because of her personality. In training she did not spare anyone, not even herself and while in the air on her dragon Sleet, they both dared to occasionally try out dangerous or difficult tricks to get to their goal. When first she had been taken from her home as a child, she had been scared and almost withered away. But the moment her dragon Sleet had bonded with her, she gained great courage and struggled to get out of her misery. As there was no way she could flee, she had resigned herself to the fate of being a minion of Hyro and from then on had started training to become as best she could.

Other: ...

Dragon’s name: Sleet

Dragon’s age: Adult

Dragon’s gender: Male

Dragon’s race (DC Only please): Ice Dragon

Appearance: Like with all Ice Dragons, Sleet's main colour is blue. His whole body is covered in dark blue scales the colour like that of the oceans. His belly and the thin membrane of his wings and tail tip are of an ice blue colour, which make one think about the great ice caps of the North and his eyes are of a piercing light blue colour.. And as with all Ice Dragons, his whole body seemed covered in a thin layer of ice with shiny icicles hanging from the tips of his wings. It is this cold which brought his rider Katelyn to wear the thick furs and leathers.

Personality: Sleet is a true hunter, scouring the plains for any kind of food he might find. But he likes it best when he can venture into the deep North and test his skills there. Just like his rider, he looks fierce and has a proud walk. But his looks can be deceiving, for he is not only a pure killing machine. Sleet also likes to engage in a bit of playing and when he and Katelyn are training, trying out tricks in the air, he enjoys himself tremendously.

Other: ...

((Switch to Hyro!! Switch to Hyro!! Join us in ultimate evildome!!!))

Username: Benopia

Side: NDK

Name: Lucy

Race: Humans

Appearance: Wears a maid dress. Yellow long curly hair with purple red eyes. 164cm tall. Weight is a girl's secret of course.

Personality: Calm, Cool

Other: Lucy is skilled with throwing 15 knives per hand.

Dragon’s name: Killer Doll

Dragon’s age: Hatchling

Dragon’s gender: Female

Dragon’s race (DC Only please): Daydream

Appearance: Rides on a black cloud. Have blue hide.

Personality: Untalkative

Other: Enjoys giving nightmares (or rather daymares)

En'K'Haral and Blackscorpion are accepted. Benopia, I'm no longer accepting NDK apps.

@animorph: Timing sent won't play any part no. I'll judge by RP ability.

And err...

EKDNSIFJFNCDKDFJ

Sorry dudes, in the clearing out of my inbox (Twas full) I accidentally ermmm... deleted all the samples I was sent? ^^' I'm such a liability... so could you please send again. Tokino, I believe you are fine as Kja's not as stupid as me and as far as I'm aware hasn't deleted the one you sent him. The rest of you however, will need to resend. Sorry! AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND A COPY TO MYSELF AND KJAKINGS. We both judge in who gets the slots, it's kind of a joint RP.

How come I'm not on the accepted list yet? I see En'K'Haral and Blackscorpion's, but where's my Hyro character?

((Perhapes they like us more??

Insert nervouse smile here.))

((Correction: DS is a total blind dimwit. I missed off Annaku's form too. Both Hyro characters have been accepted. And I've closed off applications from this point on. I don't want this ending up some massive RP like New beginnings. I'll never keep track.

Please bear in mid that you need to keep to a satisfactory standard to remain in this RP. ^^ I'm picky like that. I've updated the rules with that, but if you post a number of one liners you will be asked to improve or to leave. Cause I've realised I missed that off the rules.))

no worriesyou didnt actually miss me i want and changed it to make it easier for you to figure out your last two NDK people

Appearance: A tall man at about 6'1" He is black in stin tone and

Other: He weileds a short sword and shield. They are both handcrafted folded steel.

Personality: Maliec is clever like his rider nad also likes to think things through but unlike his rider he is far more prone to doing

ha lowest of the low En'K'Haral you spelt your characters name wrong and a couple other things

stin=skin

weileds=wields

nad=and

Maliec=Malice

soo bugging you tomorrow

Edited by Annaku

There are only 5 slots for the NDK to remain true to the original, as well as the other positions that could be seen. First come first served basis

>.>

With all due respect, which is more relevant? In the US, there used to be laws segregating colored people from the white majority. Are they still used? No. They were repealed. As were countless other laws that lost relevance over time. If no one in the world could change rules based on the situation, we would get nowhere. For this simple warrant, I would like to respectfully disagree with how you weigh premises.

I apologize if I sound excessively rude...

((Personally i have no Idea what the heck you are talking about. That aside if postions are filled and this RP is no longer Accepting profiles that means things have Officially started...Sooo....can I post my first action niao? Hush Annaku if you understood the extent of my rage at my PC right now for its Internet issues you wouldn't say such things about my poor spelling or anything about the three o more brackets closing this statement

Soo diggin the avi Tokino Mukou happy.gif )))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((If I'm allowed to say this? It's just an RP, so no worries. Please don't get so riled, everyone!

I feel sort of bad now, since there are so many people who want to play and they might all be more active than me. Should I send in a writing sample too, just so you can give my spot away if there's someone better? Anything to help make people less stressed.

If I somehow managed to offend anyone with anything I said in this post, I'm sorry...?))

Edited by Sky-Lark

((There are stressed peoples? Wow I guess this must be High quality. I shalt doeth my best!!! happy.gif But first I need to keep this window from automatically closing every five minutes its driving me insane))

((With some people bringing up real-world laws as examples of how to run things and other people being harsh over just a few stray misspellings, I don't know what to think! It all sounds so serious for something that's supposed to be fun. All I know is that friendliness is best. xd.png

Seriously, though, if someone wants to play really really badly here, I'll gladly bow out! I can always join another RP.))

(( Ahaha, sorry. I initially quoted Dragon Song's to bring attention to it in a light way in case TheCompleteAnimorph didn't see it. I just got kinda...riled at the tone in the next post. I shouldn't have overreacted. Sorry.

EDIT:

No! Sky-Lark, don't leave! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *breaks down* ))

Edited by TokinoMukou

((I dunno what the whole laws thing was about but I know Annaku personaly she is just being a pain <.<

I love how my name didn't come up once I came back here for a sec.

But seriously Are we starting up now or what?))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((It's best to wait for Dragon Song and Kjakings to straighten everything out, I think.

I'm not saying I WANT to leave...I'm just trying to give the GMs some options. Whatever works is cool with me.

If I don't get replaced by someone else, does anyone else plan on starting in the capital city of Rythos? If they do, do they want to work with me so that we both start out in the same prison cell (or wherever) and can bounce off of each other better? PM me if you're interested.

One last thing. Dragon Song (I think) mentioned how she was going to get really confused with everyone playing. I thought I would get confused too, so I started making a little character database. You're all free to use it too. Dragon Song, Kjawings, if you guys have google accounts, tell me so I can give you editing access to all the files, if you'd like.

Database: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc8hbgbv_1862jj9nh))

Edited by Sky-Lark

((Hummm... my character is accepted, does that mean I still have to send in my RP-example or not?))

(( I think only the last 2 spots are being contested over. If your character is already up there, I don't think you need to worry. ))