Xocowolf

Mardi Gras lineage

Throwing out a 2G Terrae x Dragonhorse Terrae egg from Baccha-Whoppa and Strange Pegasus.

Releasing :55

SOFA REX GONE

It's at large! Hovering! Nobody's caught it yet!

Edited by Xocowolf

Beach: As soon as I'm unlocked (Grammydragon's trinket and this Terrae) I'll sick Ways and Means to New Orleans on something. Is "inbred-from-the-AP" okay or do you want a sacrificial bred egg from one of my pairs?

Beach: As soon as I'm unlocked (Grammydragon's trinket and this Terrae) I'll sick Ways and Means to New Orleans on something. Is "inbred-from-the-AP" okay or do you want a sacrificial bred egg from one of my pairs?

I'd prefer sacrificial or at least a mostly MG lineage, but inbred would be ok.... I'm locked ATM, but.... there is one egg that I have that I can drop. It's not something I NEED right now, and I want the vampy more.

Okay, I'll do that as soon as I can.

BTW —

Paging Grammydragon! Please pick up the IRC courtesy phone smile.gif

Update:

Picked up the phone and caught! smile.gif

Now to bite Beach's egg…

Got it. Think I saw you on IRC, I'll be heading over…

Update Pt. II:

Last call for trinket/requests. I'll be rapid-fire breeding my Garoux and tossing the eggs randomly.

Edited by Xocowolf

I have one last parade throw from Krewe of Cerberus tonight. It's a 6th gen, sibling to BB Krewe of Cerberus's Dubloon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ovY9

Breed: Purple

Code: censorkip.gif

Dropping at: xx:00

Completely spaced on this. Trying again at xx:20

Edited by beachbeagle

All the rest of mine are unmated males, so you guys get first crack at the last trinket from Krewe Loup Garou!

SOFA REX GONE

Afterthought:

Remember, next time we do this, we'll have Teleport! biggrin.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

Party is still going on at Krewe of Dragonfire and

at Krewe of Rex.....

Edited by grammydragon

Man y'all sure ripped it up good last night!!

So sorry I totally spaced on what day it was even with reading the reminders plus I was locked... but next month I will write myself a sticky note and stick it to my forehead if need be so I won't miss it.

This stats thing is great and I really should do something like it to keep track of my own Mardi Gras Dragons. Do you mind if I copy it? While I'm guessing you modified it from the one in 5th Element, I feel it's only right to ask.

Yes I did modify it from my elemental one and of course I don't mind if you copy it. That's what we are all here(the forum) for....sharing!

beach also I tried to breed you the PB purple from Mom's scroll that you had asked for and got a refusal. As that is the only CB male purple she has I will try again next week with a different female, she has plenty of those LOL.

Also just to clarify for the blondes in the room *grins shyly and points at self and Mom*

--the Dark Mysts, both genders or just the female are officially accepted to the Mini Mardi?

--the Crimson Flares are officially accepted to the Mini Mardi??

--the old Pygmys and the Pumpkins are officially accepted to the lineage??

And I know the Misfits are. tongue.gif

And I would like to bring up another dragon suggestion for inclusion in this lineage--the gold and perhaps the bronze (it looks pretty goldish to me) Tinsels. I looked but did not see anywhere in the thread that this had been brought up. And truthfully the only reason I thought of it was because of this pretty little thing I just picked up on the AP for Mom http://dragcave.net/lineage/0f3e.

STATS UPDATE:

TOTAL MEMBERS OF KREWE OF COMMEDIA DELL'ARTE: 43

Purple Contingent: 14 {Purples: 3, Purple Dorsals: 5, Dragonhorses: 1, Male Nebulae: 1, Lavender Ridgewings: 4, Female Tan Ridgewings: 0}

Green Contingent: 15 {Pebble: 0, Frill: 1, Vine: 2, Mint: 0, Summer: 0, Spring: 2, Green Stripe: 2, Water Walkers: 1, Neotropicals: 1, Canopies: 0, Bright-Breasted Wyverns: 4, Terrae: 0, Ribbon Dancers: 2}

Gold Contingent: 10{Gold: 0, Autumn: 0, White Stripe: 4, Sunsong: 0, Black: 2, Ochredrakes: 2, Day Glory Drakes: 0, Harvest: 1, Black Stripes: 1}

Vampires: 4

TOTAL MEMBERS OF THE MINI MARDI GRAS KREWE OF DRAMATICA DELL'ARTE: 4

Purple Contingent: 0 {Dark Myst Pygmies:0}

Green Contingent: 2 {Misfit Pygmies:2}

Gold Contingent: 2 {Crimson Flare Pygmies: 0, Pumpkins: 0, Pygmies: 2}

WHILE GOING BACK OVER MY SCROLL AND DOING SOME CHECKING FOR MY DRAGON WEBSITE I FOUND THAT IF I RENAMED SOME DRAGONS I WOULD HAVE ANOTHER 83 DRAGONS TO ADD TO THE LINEAGE. ONLY THING IS I DON'T THINK I COULD CAUSE PINK ALL THE EXTRA WORK IT WOULD CAUSE HER OVER IN THE 5TH ELEMENT LINEAGE xd.png

Edited by Gabby6969

grammydragon votes Yes on Gold Tinsel and Bronze Tinsel

On the new/old pygmies:

Yes was officially decided on Crimson Flare, Old Pygmy, and Pumpkin.

But only the female of the Dark Myst Pygmy was accepted. Xocowolf

has already changed the breed lists on first page.

Edited by grammydragon

beach also I tried to breed you the PB purple from Mom's scroll that you had asked for and got a refusal. As that is the only CB male purple she has I will try again next week with a different female, she has plenty of those LOL.

Awesome. happy.gif I did get a PB purple from Grammy yesterday, but I want the PB purple to be a male in my new 6th gen line. The one from Grammy has been influenced, but I've had that fail once in a blue moon before.

I have a name for my Mini Mardi Gras Krewe. The Krewe of Fraggles. No mythological significance or Mardi Gras relation. If anything it's a reference to my childhood, because my sister and I watched the show Fraggle Rock all the time... technically by the time we watched it was probably reruns because the original run of the series ended a year or so before I was born, but oh well. The pygmies - for some reason - make me think of the fraggles. Hence the name. xd.png

I'm adding a vote for YES to add both Bronze and Gold Tinsels. I have a non-Mardi Gras bronze, and agree the color is very gold-looking. The golds also look great.

Edited by beachbeagle

Awesome. happy.gif I did get a PB purple from Grammy yesterday, but I want the PB purple to be a male in my new 6th gen line. The one from Grammy has been influenced, but I've had that fail once in a blue moon before.

I have a name for my Mini Mardi Gras Krewe. The Krewe of Fraggles. No mythological significance or Mardi Gras relation. If anything it's a reference to my childhood, because my sister and I watched the show Fraggle Rock all the time... technically by the time we watched it was probably reruns because the original run of the series ended a year or so before I was born, but oh well. The pygmies - for some reason - make me think of the fraggles. Hence the name. xd.png

I'm adding a vote for YES to add both Bronze and Gold Tinsels. I have a non-Mardi Gras bronze, and agree the color is very gold-looking. The golds also look great.

Thank you Grammy for clarifying. I guess for now that leaves me out on the Dark Mysts because so far the only 2 I have managed to catch (dang the slow internet) even with influence have turned out boys. sad.gif(

beach since mom has only the purples and holidays dragons she doesn't get any influence LOL but I have had it fail on me too. And I hadn't thought about it but yea they do sorta remind you of the Fraggles LOL I must be a lot older than you because unfortunately I was around for the original airs LMBO.

Vote tally so far:

Shall Gold and Bronze Tinsel dragons be included in the lineage?

Gold Tinsel:

Yes 8

No 0

Abstain 0

Grammydragon (Yes), justninja (Yes), Beachbeagle (Yes), Gabby6969 (Yes), Xocowolf (Yes), Pink467 (Yes) Sir Barton (Yes), Drabrugon (Yes)

Bronze Tinsel:

Yes 5

No 2

Abstain 1

Grammydragon (Yes), justninja (Yes), Beachbeagle (Yes), Gabby6969 (Yes), Xocowolf (No), Pink467 (No) Sir Barton (pass), Drabrugon (Yes)

Bronzes look more copper to me. I actually thought they *were* copper when I first saw the sprite.

Edited by Xocowolf

beach - LOVE fraggles, and even the ketchup and mustard construction sites lol

Regarding the tinsels, I vote yes on gold and no on bronze...although she would qualify if they were eligible.

I need to tape a chart of eligible breeds to my monitor, there's so many and I can't keep them straight *flail*

Yay for Fraggles. xd.png My latest two pygmies got references to the show in their names. That may become a trend for any of my pygmies after this point. I"m going to have to figure out how to work it for all my Mardi Gras, Elemental, and mixed pygmies. Perhaps they're all Fraggles and I just put something in their name to fit the lineage(s) they're a part of.

Edited by beachbeagle

Vote tally so far:

Shall Gold and Bronze Tinsel dragons be included in the lineage?

Gold Tinsel: Grammydragon (Yes), justninja (Yes), Beachbeagle (Yes), Gabby6969 (Yes), Xocowolf (Yes), Pink467 (Yes)

Bronze Tinsel: Grammydragon (Yes), justninja (Yes), Beachbeagle (Yes), Gabby6969 (Yes), Xocowolf (No), Pink467 (No)

Bronzes look more copper to me. I actually thought they *were* copper when I first saw the sprite.

I vote yes on the golds but would pass on the bronze...even though those are my favorite of the tinsels.

Let's see how this works.

TOTAL CELEBRANTS: 85

Full-sized Dragons

Purple Contingent: 0 {Dragonhorse: 8, Purple: 4, Purple Dorsal: 5, male Nebulae: 3, Purple Ridgewings: 4, female Tan Ridgewings: 0}

Green Contingent: 0 { Pebble: 3, Frill: 1, Vine: 5, Mint: 3, Summer 2, Spring: 3, Green Stripe: 1, Water Walkers: 4, Neotropicals: 7, Canopies: 3, Bright-breasted Wyverns: 5, Terrae: 5, Ribbon Dancers: 2, male Alt Nebulas: 0}

Gold Contingent: 0 {Summer: 2, Autumn: 3, White Stripe: 1, Sunsong: 8, Black: 2, Ochredrakes: 2, Day Glory Drakes: 7, Harvest: 4, Black Stripes*: 1, Gold: 1}

Vampires: 0

Pygmies

Purple Contingent: 0 {Dark Myst: 0}

Green Contingent: 0 {Misfit: 0}

Gold Contingent: 0 {Common, Pumpkin, Crimson Flare}

Edited by Sir Barton

Excuse me for not taking part in the festivities on Tuesday and my late vote. I had a very busy week in the office with a lot of extra work and an exam on Tuesday evening.

My vote:

Yes - for Gold-Tinsels

Yes - for Bronze-Tinsels, maybe they look a little bit like copper, but I do not need as much imagination to accept them as golds than I need for other dragons included in this color.

I think that the Tinsels are pretty dragons that would perfectly fit into this project. Not only because of their color, but also because of their whole theme IMO.

Prize = happiness and celebration, Carneval and Mardi Gras = happiness and celebration wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Dragon Name:Professor Longhair

Generation: 1st

Breed: Spring

CB or Lineage?: CB

Scroll Name: Sir Barton

Dragon Name: Marigny Perks

Generation: 1st

Breed: Mint

Dragon Name:Big Easy Flowers

Generation: 5th (YAY! Finally)

Breed: Spring

CB or Lineage?: lineage

Think I'm going to mirror her lineage to come up with her mate and then I'll stop this one at a sixth gen. I'm ready to start concentrating on my glory drake line. Now if I could only figure out the biomes so I can hunt for them.

Edited by Sir Barton

Ok if anybody is around and wants these and has a magi for teleporting, I have on my grandmother's scroll a CB Purple Dorsal hatchie, a CB Purple Horse hatchie, and a Purple hatchie with this lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/0f3e that are looking for a good home. She caught them for my mom before the new stuff went into effect and now that the old trading system is no longer enabled we can't get them over there because neither of them has a magi. LOL. While I like the idea of the new teleport trade system, that part sux. If you don't have a magi or only have one or 2 and have already used them you are just out of luck on trading.

Anyhow they are ungendered and all at just over 6 days left, if anybody wants them let me know here.

Gabby:

I can breed a Magi egg for them and Teleport it over, if that's okay. I haven't had a chance to Teleport anything yet and I want to use it to help out.

Edit: Just read through, the Magi egg wouldn't be mature in time to Teleport the ones you mentioned. Never mind… xd.png

Edited by Xocowolf

That would be great Xoco! I was just over there hunting for one but not sure which place to find one at LOL. Which hatchie/s do you want?

Edit: Oh ok thanks for the offer anyway.

Edited by Gabby6969

Hold on guys, you are not thinking ahead...better get that Magi going

from Xocowolf. After I get egg unlocked, I could breed one for you also.

At least you will have them for future use. Will PM you about the hatchies

you have now.

Edited by grammydragon

Good idea, Grammydragon.

Hold on, back in a mo —

Gabby, I sent you a Magi egg.

Edited by Xocowolf

Ok Xoco I got it on Mom's scroll thank you so very much. Guess that breaks up her all purple and holiday army LOL. She is ok with it tho LOL in she is now joking about getting at least a couple of each of the BSA dragons to have on hand. She says she doesn't really understand the influence and fertility ones but that I can handle that for her. Oh boy another job. My grandmother doesn't understand or like breeding her dragons that's why I think all of hers are from the cave or the AP. She has named hers after all the family members LOL.

EDIT:Sorry I was so long in getting back to y'all I was deep into an article about NOLA Voodoo finding names for some of Mom's dragons. LOL. Be back in a bit with those registrations.

Second EDIT:

Announcing New Members Of The Krewe Of Baby Dolls

Dragon Name: Ellegua Epona

Generation: 2

Breed: Dragon Horse

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/view/CeY3

Scroll Name: Rosemarys_Blondes

Dragon Name: La Belle Epoque Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/view/pNZC

Dragon Name: Madame Lalaurie Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/view/OofY

Dragon Name: Madame Mineurecanal Epona

Generation: 1

Dragon Name: Maman Brigite Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/view/mc9L

Dragon Name: Pere Dagobert Epona

Dragon Name: Nbzambi Epona

Dragon Name: Huey Long Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pgcX

Dragon Name: Dahomean Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FNBu

Dragon Name: Freda Epona

Breed: Purple Dorsal

Dragon Name: Saint Anne Epona

Dragon Name: Erzulie Epona

Dragon Name: Widow Paris Epona

Dragon Name: Saint Peter Epona

Dragon Name: Papa Legba Epona

Dragon Name: Baron Cimitere Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RqA8

Dragon Name: Sanite DeDe Epona

Dragon Name: Marguerite Darcantel Epona

Generation: 3

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YLZi

Dragon Name: Damballah-Wedo Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/lineage/F61g

Dragon Name: Beauregard Keyes Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SJN7

Dragon Name: Charles Massicot Gandolfo Epona

CB or Lineage?: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vJY6

STATS UPDATE:

TOTAL MEMBERS OF KREWE OF BABY DOLLS: 70

Purple Contingent: 70 {Purples: 20, Purple Dorsals: 16, Dragonhorses: 34, Male Nebulae: 0, Lavender Ridgewings: 0, Female Tan Ridgewings: 0}

Green Contingent: 0 {Pebble: 0, Frill: 0, Vine: 0, Mint: 0, Summer: 0, Spring: 0, Green Stripe: 0, Water Walkers: 0, Neotropicals: 0, Canopies: 0, Bright-Breasted Wyverns: 0, Terrae: 0, Ribbon Dancers: 0, Green Nebula:0}

Gold Contingent: 0{Gold: 0, Autumn: 0, White Stripe: 0, Sunsong: 0, Black: 0, Ochredrakes: 0, Day Glory Drakes: 0, Harvest: 0, Black Stripes: 0}

Vampires: 0

TOTAL MEMBERS OF THE MINI MARDI KREWE OF KEWPIE DOLLS: 0

Purple Contingent: 0 {Dark Myst Pygmies:0}

Green Contingent: 0 {Misfit Pygmies:0}

Gold Contingent: 0 {Crimson Flare Pygmies: 0, Pumpkins: 0, Pygmies: 0}

Edited by Gabby6969

I wanna join the parade!

Forum name: DragonkinLauraena

Scroll name: Lauraena

Krewe of: Endymion

This looks like fun, I will see what dragons I have to start a parade!

Dragon Name: Token of Youth of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Purple / F / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: Fleur de Lis of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Horse / F / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: Long Beads of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Neotropical / F / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: Mardi Gras Mambo of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Dorsal / M / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: Sweet Praline of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Harvest / F / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: Mystic Phoenix of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Sunsong / F / Gen1 - CB

edit 6/15 - A few more joining the parade!

Dragon Name: Muddy Waters of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Waterwalker / M / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: Blond Roux of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Harvest / F / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: St Aug Marching 100 of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Dorsal / M / Gen1 - CB

Dragon Name: Swamp Gator of Endymion

Breed/Gender/Lineage: Vine / M / Gen1 - CB

Edited by DragonkinLauraena

Hello and Welcome Dragonkin!!! We are so happy to have a new member! smile.gif

Edited by Gabby6969