wondersueak

Breeding and Action Timers

Please a timer. That would be so useful if you life in a diffenrent time zone like me.

To catch and hatch the Glory Drakes and the Sunset or Sunrise ist complicacet enough. wacko.gif

You now am and pm is for me like left and right for a lot of people.

Huuuuge support, for actions as well. Either this, or everything should reset at midnight site time.

(Merged. Just as a note, searching "breeding timer" - quotation marks included - brought it right up. ;P )

I am still for this. =o

(Merged. Just as a note, searching "breeding timer" - quotation marks included - brought it right up. ;P )

I am still for this. =o

I swear I tried that - no wait, you're right - I used +breeding +timer... sad.gif

I swear I tried that - no wait, you're right - I used +breeding +timer... sad.gif

It happens to the best of us. Socks and your response made me giggle~

Still all for this. Having hours and minutes would be absolutely amazing but just adding hours would make a vast majority of us just so much happier and give us a better control over breeding and such.

I support this. I'd really like a breeding timer since I tend to breed a lot of dragons in spurts and my action log just explodes and I have no idea when I bred.

any timer that even counts down minutes as well as hours would be great. I support this idea whole heartedly.

I totally support this idea. More precise timer - not only for "Breed" action, but also for BSAs - would be awesome.

This definitely has my support. It looks so useful; and it could be for BSAs too, as Aurigena suggested.

I would love this to be added, and it would be even better if eggs shows hours and minutes when hit the 12 hours left!

I think it's a brilliant idea. I'm sitting here now, waiting to be able to Summon again, and it says Jan 5, and I've no clue what time on Jan 5, 'cause there's only an hour left in the day. It'd be nice to see a more exact time.

I think it's a brilliant idea. I'm sitting here now, waiting to be able to Summon again, and it says Jan 5, and I've no clue what time on Jan 5, 'cause there's only an hour left in the day. It'd be nice to see a more exact time.

I mainly saw this for breeding but using it on anything that has a countdown (BSA's, Breeding, etc) would be so useful.

I would use this a LOT. So it has my total support. I get really tired of never knowing for sure when the last time I bred was. My desk is already overrun with papers with DC notes scrawled on them - I don't need more.

I would use this a LOT. So it has my total support. I get really tired of never knowing for sure when the last time I bred was. My desk is already overrun with papers with DC notes scrawled on them - I don't need more.

Lol, me, too - and the length especially of handwritten lists (I'm using a small note-pad, so would need multiples, too,) trying to keep track of the breeding times of dragons would be too time-consuming to be tackled, in some periods of more intensive breeding.

I used to add the day/time bred of each dragon on huge gifting lists I once had in my drafts, but lost info on several occasions due to dying and dead computers and now really lack the energy for such things.

This would be SUCH a wonderful thing to have!

Waiting for my Magma to be in mood to breed again. 1 day left dry.gif Last egg laid on 2nd January...

I already post my support for this idea. Just want to add that i really want a timer that shows me the hours and minutes left for all Breeding and all BSA when there are under 24 hours left.

This would be very useful - I'm currently waiting to breed a certain dragon again and its timer says 1 day since what feels like two days already xd.png

I don't even ask for minutes, just adding the hours would be extremely useful.

An alternative for the same thing would be implementing some of the suggestions for the action log - if picking up and re-abandoning AP-eggs would not shove the last breeding from my action log so quickly, I could simply look up when I last bred a pair there.

Umm.

Spreadsheet:

Column One:

Dragon name and mate's name:

Column two: Date and Time bred. eg: 17/01/15 at 18:33.

Column Three: Date and time dragon can be bred next eg: 24/01/15 at 18:34

Tada! Solved.

Seriously though doesn't everyone do that ^. huh.gifblink.gif This would be nice but not necesssary.

Edited by Cireth

Support. It would be very helpful to have a little more information.

And Cireth, I don't even record all my breedings any more as it took more time to record it than to do the breeding, and was for the most part not helpful information to keep, let alone the time of breeding. Since the site does keep time of the breeding down to the second I think showing the hour at least would be nice.

Umm.

Spreadsheet:

Column One:

Dragon name and mate's name:

Column two: Date and Time bred. eg: 17/01/15 at 18:33.

Column Three: Date and time dragon can be bred next eg: 24/01/15 at 18:34

Tada! Solved.

Seriously though doesn't everyone do that ^. huh.gifblink.gif This would be nice but not necesssary.

Whoa, nah, that's way too much for me. I breed for fun and play DC as a time waster, not as something to meticulously go over and take care of. Something official onsite would be very nice. =o

Huh. I suppose I'm just obsessive then. biggrin.gif

Yeah it would be nice and I'm not against it. I just don't feel it's crucial.

I support the idea on principle.

Just to avoid server load though I'd recommend a static "This dragon last bred/used [bSA] on MM DD YYYY, hh:mm" instead.

I support the idea on principle.

Just to avoid server load though I'd recommend a static "This dragon last bred/used [bSA] on MM DD YYYY, hh:mm" instead.

Yes, that would do it for me. "Worst case scenario" you go to actions and breed is greyed out so you have to STRAIN yourself to do one more click to the dragon's page, where the time is ? Possibly less server strain than the precise time on the actions page ?