wondersueak

Breeding and Action Timers

I think it would really only be helpful for the very last day of the timer, the 7th day. I.E. Blah blah blah can't breed until 0 days, __ hours. I mean, it's a bit useless for the other 6 days, wouldn't you think?

I don´t care much about an excact timer....but I would be so happy if there would be little signs besides each dragon that is usuable for Breeding ans BSa. Clicking on each and every "Actions" is taking soooo long.

THIS^^^ very much this!! It's annoying as hell to have to Scroll through each and every dragon's Actions to find out that, NO, you have to wait til whenever to breed. A small timer of some sort wouldn't take up that much space and would be so much more efficient.

Voting FOR this one - it's a good idea!!

If breeding dates could be seen by people who are not logged in, i could make a breeding timer application on my web site. BBIK and other fan site owners could do it too. All we need is a way to read it without being the dragon owner. In techie terms, we need a Dragon Cave API to read the last bred date.

I'm also in the FOR column on this one! I get SOOOO tired of having to open each Action page of each beast to find out I'll have to wait. Little timer on the dragons page please???? I'll make cookies!

Yes, I'd love this! :-)

Actually, I'd like this to be on the BSA action pages, as well; I like making sure I've activated the fertility BSA before I breed certain dragons.

In stead of that I was thinking it would be better if we had a more persice breeding timer where it goes like this *"This dragon cannot breed because it last bred 7 days and 13 hours ago." for example*

That would be a rather cruel joke, because after 7 days and 13 hours, your dragons should be able to breed again. System error?

A little timer would be nice! I'd love to see this for other things too, like influence and incubate (especially incubate). Even if there is only 1 day left on the timer ... how much of that day is left? Did it just become 1 day? Is it only 12 hours left and not the full 24?

So I voted yes to this idea. I'd love to see it implimented in the cave! smile.gif

Edited by Flérida_Pagan

To have the hours on the last day would be *wonderful.* I love and support this idea (but I'm not ready for marriage yet). ^-^

Definitely love the idea of a more precise timer (and not just for breeding, really, but for any and all BSA *is greedy*).

I also love the idea of having a little icon or some such next to the dragons on the scroll so we can immediately see what dragon is still in cooldown and what dragon isn't. smile.gif

Yes, please. Even if it only counts the hours on the last day (actually I would kind of prefer that), it would be a huge improvement.

Yea they should totally add this feature to Dragon Cave. I always forget the hour, I would love this. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bumping in support, I'm not sure I've posted here before but it's not implemented, so...

YES PLEASE, I'd love to see this!

I would love this at least for the last day as it's so anoying to keep seeing 1 day all day and I breed my rares every chance I get so I'd like to know how many hours remain

I'd like to see this for the last 24 hours of breeding.

While were at it, it'd be kinda nice for BSA's like incubate, influence, ect to also have the same sort of time for at least the last day

If not for the last 24 hours then at least for the last 12? I, personally, would be find with a 12 hour alert before my dragon could breed. (Please?~)

support please!

At least when it reach 1 day then the hours timer would be shown sad.gif

I would definitely like to have a more exact timer for breeding (as well as BSA cooldowns like someone else mentioned) so I support this idea! biggrin.gif

Edited by BrightStarBella

Didn't we used to have this? Nonetheless, I completely support this. It's always frustrating for me.

Completely support having the timer count down the hours, for maybe the last 24/12 hours. It would be great to have this on the BSA cooldown timers as well.