hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Still lovin' this site and wanted to put my request/suggestion out there. Is it possible to code a progeny tracker that would count not just children and grandchildren but all dragons decended from one dragon? That would be a neat tool. biggrin.gif

Thanks for a great site and please never never never disappear. blink.gif

I think Jade Destiny already has you covered!

http://jadedestiny.com/

Try out the "Dragon Progeny" link on the left side - just enter your dragon's code, then you can click the plus signs to expand the family tree. It's a really neat tool!

I like the simplicity smile.gif

I think it would look cool if all you added was a simple background and maybe centered it.

But besides that I really like the site! The stats part was awesome to look at =p

I like this site. Although a Navigation Bar would really help this site a lot. Also the click box should be a little bit bigger. Its a bit of scrolling to get the info you want. You could also lower the time it takes to clean out. But thats just my opinion. Lol!

Suggestion: a way to add individual eggs/hatchies without adding entire scroll? Yes I could just fog some, but I'm trying to trade them and want them to be viewable as long as possible. Also, sometimes I have eggs or hatchies that need to be on more or fewer sights than others.

Sorry for not responding you guys! I got sucked into Castle Age on Facebook and haven't touched the site much since... hopefully I can find time over the Christmas holidays to put in a few more features. I'm thinking a tiny layout overhaul is in order - nothing drastic, but it would be nice to be able to find my way around more easily.

Anyway, as far as I can tell (and this site: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/greg-kennedy.com ) EDS should be up and running just fine...

I usedit and I like it. Does anyone have any other sites like that ?

Besides ewbd and soti?

Site redesign in progress...

I've redone the index and banners page, and I'm mostly happy with the results. Both pages live on a table-based layout now, and navigation links are moved to a menu bar at the top, so it should be easier to find your way around. Thanks for everyone who contributed suggestions, I'm driving most of this on your requests.

Most importantly, I'm trying to get the viewer on every page, so that every visit means views for 50 items and there are no wasted pagehits. Try adding your scroll now, you'll see what I mean : )

Edited by hornpipe2

When I try to add my scroll right now, it takes me to the /index2.php page with a message "404 not found". Guess you are still working on stuff smile.gif

Just my personal opinion, but it seems to cluttered now :[

I liked Egg Drop Soup before as it wasn't one of those sites that were like OMGZ CLICK THEZE!!! I SHALL FOLLOW YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU DO!!

Know what I mean? xd.png

There is still a broken link. When you are on the tools page and click on the "click here" to get back to the main page to add eggs, you get the 404 page not found error.

Site redesign in progress...

I've redone the index and banners page, and I'm mostly happy with the results. Both pages live on a table-based layout now, and navigation links are moved to a menu bar at the top, so it should be easier to find your way around. Thanks for everyone who contributed suggestions, I'm driving most of this on your requests.

Most importantly, I'm trying to get the viewer on every page, so that every visit means views for 50 items and there are no wasted pagehits. Try adding your scroll now, you'll see what I mean : )

user posted image Oh boy, I can't wait for the upgrades. Thanks for such a great site by the way.