Jump to content
hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Recommended Posts

Maybe just a variable image (like all the dragon ones !) had the dreaded ad in it !

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/25/2009 at 1:24 PM, hornpipe2 said:

 

Buttons for your signature:

All banners and buttons now have their own separate page: https://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/banners.php

 

Hey folks, for everyone who was using a TinyPic hosted image, the images are now being hosted on the Egg Drop Soup website. :)

 

Please see the link above so you can recreate your signature. :nyan: Thanks, hornpipe2, for putting those up! 

Share this post


Link to post

Is anyone else getting a “server cannot be found” error?

Share this post


Link to post

It loaded okay for me just now.

Share this post


Link to post

It is fine for me now, as well. 

Share this post


Link to post

It seems to be okay for me. I was just now able to add and remove dragons.

Share this post


Link to post

many months later.... i'm getting this error message:

 

An error occurred when servicing your request:
An HTTP error occured... please try again later.

 

and i've managed to get a screenshot of the error message.  but it hasn't actually added my scroll.

Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 3.10.25 PM - Edited.png

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, trystan said:

many months later.... i'm getting this error message:

 

An error occurred when servicing your request:
An HTTP error occured... please try again later.

 

and i've managed to get a screenshot of the error message.  but it hasn't actually added my scroll.

Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 3.10.25 PM - Edited.png

If you continue to have a problem and the site isn't working, try sending a PM to hornpipe2. They have always been very responsive any time I have reported site outages.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

If you continue to have a problem and the site isn't working, try sending a PM to hornpipe2. They have always been very responsive any time I have reported site outages.

thanks!  i'll see what happens either later tonight or tomorrow. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, trystan said:

thanks!  i'll see what happens either later tonight or tomorrow. :) 

 

I've been getting the same issue, glad its not just me ^_^;

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, flower1818 said:

I've been getting the same issue, glad its not just me ^_^;

yeah, good to know it's not just me. i'll see what happens tomorrow at work, when i'm on a different comupter/OS/browser, and go from there.  at home, i have my Chromebook laptop with Chrome 83.0.4103.119 (Official Build). at work i have an Win7 desktop with Firefox, not sure of the version though.

 

and while i couldn't add my eggs and hatchies, the remove tool was working for me though.

Share this post


Link to post

I also can't add my scroll, I recieve this error:

obraz.png.40f25726143774be81d7593eb11829b5.png

And I checked 'manage scroll' option because I added a few days ago some eggs here, and I get a list fo them and I can remove them from site.

So for me only adding scroll not working, everything else seems fine.

Share this post


Link to post

so that's at least three of us now.

i get the same message on my work computer, Win 7 with Firefox 78.0.2.

 

*paging @hornpipe2 with EDS technical difficulties*

 

Share this post


Link to post

Make that four; it's been like this for me for over 24 hours now.

Share this post


Link to post

Yup, me too!

Share this post


Link to post

Me three. (not one I usually use, but since people are asking...)

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/16/2020 at 2:00 PM, trystan said:

 

*paging @hornpipe2 with EDS technical difficulties*

Did you send a PM? Hornpipe doesn't come around the forums much, but gets email notifications about messages.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Did you send a PM? Hornpipe doesn't come around the forums much, but gets email notifications about messages.

ah, good to know. i thought i'd try a ping here, because i get forum notifs when people reply, quote me or tag me.  but i shall PM now.  thanks!

 

edit: PM sent. :) 

 

Edited by trystan
update

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/16/2020 at 1:54 PM, biruko said:

I also can't add my scroll, I recieve this error:

obraz.png.40f25726143774be81d7593eb11829b5.png

And I checked 'manage scroll' option because I added a few days ago some eggs here, and I get a list fo them and I can remove them from site.

So for me only adding scroll not working, everything else seems fine.

Oh so it's not just me then.

 

It's been going on for a bit now.

 

Any news?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Any news?

i just sent a PM about 3:15 p.m. Cave Time.  hopefully @hornpipe2 will see it soon, but i don't know what time zone they're in.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the PM.  I actually talked with TJ on Twitter and he helped me find the issue.  All should be good now :)

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.