hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

I'm getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. Does anyone know if the site is down?

I'm getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. Does anyone know if the site is down?

Ditto! sad.gif I hope it gets up soon.

Edited by NekoA

After all that trouble Allure had recently I wonder if this is a connection out there in the ether thing, like the cave has been ? Allure seemed suddenly to sort itself out.

I only use Egg Drop Soup and nothing else, so now I need a good alternative, what do you use when that one is down?

I only use Egg Drop Soup and nothing else, so now I need a good alternative, what do you use when that one is down?

I use Silvi's and DC Focus.

I had to many eggs die using Eggs Around the World

I hope Egg Drop Soups gets back soon, it's the only one

I use to check my codes.

After all that trouble Allure had recently I wonder if this is a connection out there in the ether thing, like the cave has been ? Allure seemed suddenly  to sort itself out.

Allure's problem was with the API. EDS seems to be down entirely -- and differently from how DC reacted when there was that one major-problem router along the way. So I would guess that they're not related. However, I seem to recall something like this happening a time or two in the past, too, and it just requiring a reboot on EDS' end (I think), and it just took a few days to be noticed, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I use Allure of Neglected Dragons (Of course, since I made it!), and Silvi's if views are slow.

The alternate link says the domain is available o.O

The alternate link says the domain is available o.O

The alternate link has been dead for a long time.

I think that once the owner of the site realizes there is a problem it will be fixed. It just sometimes has taken awhile in the past. For now I am using another hatchery in its place and hoping it comes back soon.

The one bad thing about losing Egg Drop Soup in particular is the Tools. The lineage checker and scroll-stats Tools were awesome.

I know there's a lineage checker on EATW, but what happens when we finally lose that fansite too sometime in the future? Then we wont have any lineage checker and it'll be like the old days where you're not totally sure if the dragon is inbred or not.

There's a lineage checker in AoND too, I believe... or it was just a lineage preview? Can't recall.

Still, it would be nice if the site will be up again someday, it was a reliable site to add dragons on the first day.

There's a lineage checker in AoND too, I believe... or it was just a lineage preview? Can't recall.

Still, it would be nice if the site will be up again someday, it was a reliable site to add dragons on the first day.

ooo yummy hadn't seen that one. thanks, that makes me feel a little better that we're not dependent on one site alone for lineage-checking.

I'm going to miss Egg Drop Soup.

I refuse to use Eggs Around the World, when I was using it, I lost too many of my eggs to excess views.

I'm glad there's another place to check lineages then.

Hey, guys, don't give up hope yet!

Sometimes things just take a while to be sorted out or even noticed...

Yeah I mean really it's been gone a few days but give it some time. Don't just say it's gone completely. May be someone should PM the owner or may be someone has another way to contact them.

I sure hope EDS isn't gone. I'm thinking maybe the problems are stemmed from all the storms or wild fires.

I refuse to use Eggs Around the World, when I was using it, I lost too many of my eggs to excess views.

All my eggs go on that site since the week it exists and I haven't lost a single one.

I tried using the lineage checker from the Allure of Neglected dragons, but I don't really understand it. I'm trying to find out if one of my dragons is inbred - and since egg drop soup's tools are down, I'm not sure how to check that. Any help would be appreciated!

Edited by Theresa_Marie

I sure hope EDS isn't gone. I'm thinking maybe the problems are stemmed from all the storms or wild fires.

I hope hornpipe2 and family are OK...

I've just looked this up, and Conway is apparently in Faulkner County, among 8 Arkansas Counties listed by FEMA as a disaster area due to storms, tornadoes and flooding, so let's all send good wishes and hope only the EDS server was affected...

Edit: I don' need no punctuation...

Edited by Syphoneira

I tried using the lineage checker from the Allure of Neglected dragons, but I don't really understand it.  I'm trying to find out if one of my dragons is inbred - and since egg drop soup's tools are down, I'm not sure how to check that.  Any help would be appreciated!

Eggs Around the World has an inbred checker. Allure's is more for when you PLAN to breed.

And all good wishes to Hornpipe and family - I had emailed and unusually had no response.... sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Wonderful news ! Now - what happened and is hornpipe2 OK ?