hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

NOW I cannot manage my scroll, and there are a few things I did NOT want up there. HELP ME !!!! I just get a page showing nothing but there's a list of headers, with a check box. I tried (in desperation) checking that in hopes of removing my whole scroll - and it said I hadn't selected any items to remove....

NOW I cannot manage my scroll, and there are a few things I did NOT want up there. HELP ME !!!! I just get a page showing nothing but there's a list of headers, with a check box. I tried (in desperation) checking that in hopes of removing my whole scroll - and it said I hadn't selected any items to remove....

That's odd

That's odd

It was indeed - but it seems to have resolved, thank goodness... and nothing died !

The refresh pages seems not to be changing, and there has been an adult electric in there for at least ten minutes.... as well as two purple dorsals with frames around them, top left. Just STUCK there.

huh.gif fun error the inbread check gave me:

Validation Results

VALIDATION PASSED: 1pvO has no inbreeding in its lineage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARSE ERROR: Dragon Cave reports that the code wHtA is invalid. Either it is mistyped or does not exist. If this persists, please post a bug report here.

VALIDATION PASSED: MGEm has no inbreeding in its lineage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offspring Check

VALIDATION PASSED: These dragons are SAFE to breed. They share no common ancestors and are thus unrelated.

I did not even ask about wHtA tongue.gif

Does it add veiws/clicks?

If you mean the Egg Drop Soup site - yes, if you add your scroll, it does indeed. That's the point of it !

Oops, I'd meant to post this myself, a while ago. I had the same problem with a couple of my dragons, recently. It looks like the EDS database isn't case-sensitive, but DC's dragon codes are. Which means, if someone else adds a dragon which has the same (case-insensitive) code, that dragon shows up in your listing as well, rather than your different-caps dragon being added.

Add me to the list. wink.gif

When I try to manage my scroll, caps are messed on one item.

Sometimes, when using the lineage checker, I will get this. It's not consistent, as you can see it didn't happen with OYfP. I think maybe it's the last one in the list, since I usually do one at a time? EDIT: Nope, when I did OYfP by itself, it didn't get it. So it's something with individual codes, maybe?

Validation Results

--------------------------

VALIDATION PASSED: OYfP has no inbreeding in its lineage.

PARSE ERROR: Dragon Cave reports that the code bcle is invalid. Either it is mistyped or does not exist. If this persists, please post a bug report here.

VALIDATION PASSED: eRff has no inbreeding in its lineage.

It's always "bcle" for me.

Edited by rimedragona

I'm spending my time clicking on random things xd.png

hopefully people will click on mine.

this is a cool idea, if people stick around to click on stuff that is.

I am new to the cave (Friday 4/1) and found 2 eggs.

Today I tried to list my scroll on Egg Drop Soup and was told I add no addable items.

I tried to disenroll and reenroll in case someone had already enrolled me, with the same result.

I added a 3rd egg to see if the others had ben too old. Same result.

What am I missing? Thank you. (I did get my eggs listed on the Alure of Neglected Dragons site, so they are not wholly untended by experienced folks. And I have also begun giving views.

Hmmmm - the little banner in my sig from Egg Drop Soup says I have 2 eggs (not the 3 now on my scroll). Is that why I can't list? The one young enough isn't showing up?

Edited by jellykans

I Use Egg Drop Soup partially all the time. It's one of the first spas I enter my eggs in. And I owe Egg Drop Soup back big time for growing up my rose bud when I thought it was going to die. And thank you for that!! Also I only have one suggestion and that is that you don't have to click the dragons to view them. Because I went to one of the other spas and there you could give the dragons loads of views without even having to click them. And other then that I can't find anything else to add to it.

Edited by w5aw5

Any chance of getting the site to accept all symbol scroll names?

My scroll can't be read from your site sad.gif.

Today I tried to list my scroll on Egg Drop Soup and was told I add no addable items.

I tried to disenroll and reenroll in case someone had already enrolled me, with the same result.

What am I missing? Thank you. (I did get my eggs listed on the Alure of Neglected Dragons site, so they are not wholly untended by experienced folks. And I have also begun giving views.

Hmmmm - the little banner in my sig from Egg Drop Soup says I have 2 eggs (not the 3 now on my scroll). Is that why I can't list? The one young enough isn't showing up?

That is odd - one of yours simply isn't showing on your sig - even now.

jellykans I am only seeing an orange magi egg and a water wader egg. What 3rd egg are you seeing on your scroll?

There were three eggs a while back - now there are two eggs and two hatchies.

I was checking for inbreeding on code rWj2. It came back with

PARSE ERROR: Dragon Cave reports that the code HuTa is invalid. Either it is mistyped or does not exist. If this persists, please post a bug report here.

But it also still listed the correct inbreeding for code rWj2. I checked out code HuTa and it is invalid.

I tried twice more, both immediately after the original parse error and then again by restarting EDS from a new tab. Still comes up an error. Not a huge problem since it gives me what I want, but weird.

If this has already been reported, apologies. I only went back to February.

My banner isn't working at all now and I don't know why. It was working fine but now it's not anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: nvm now it works >.>

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

My banner doesn't seem to be working either.

Do I need to re-run it?

Edit >>> unable to access site - gives 404 HTTP Error. sad.gif

Working again - whew!

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

ok why does it say my scroll locked DX

Because you have four eggs. Four eggs is LOCKED.

The site doesn't seem to want to register my scroll. Every time I enter it it says:

'Notification Area [X] Close

An error occurred when servicing your request:

No addable items were found on the scroll.'

I think this might be because my scroll name is pretty weird? The site has it as 'http://dragcave.net/user/RIP%20Zico%20%3C3' because of the spaces/symbol in it, but I've tried entering 'RIP Zico <3', 'RIP%20Zico%20%3C3' and the whole scroll URL itself, and it doesn't want to work. xd.png

I mean, there are eggs on the scroll, so I don't see why it isn't working. smile.gif

The site doesn't seem to want to register my scroll. Every time I enter it it says:

'Notification Area [X] Close

An error occurred when servicing your request:

No addable items were found on the scroll.'

I think this might be because my scroll name is pretty weird? The site has it as 'http://dragcave.net/user/RIP%20Zico%20%3C3' because of the spaces/symbol in it, but I've tried entering 'RIP Zico <3', 'RIP%20Zico%20%3C3' and the whole scroll URL itself, and it doesn't want to work. xd.png

I mean, there are eggs on the scroll, so I don't see why it isn't working. smile.gif

very weird. I tried adding RIP Zico <3 and got the error too. It might just be a site glitch. You may just want to use Eggs Around the World http://dc.makegames.de/ for the time being. That site does bring up your scroll without any problems.

the site is down.... and if I missed a reason why, sorry.

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at greg-kennedy.com.

*  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

*  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

*  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

that's what I get wink.gif and I've tried again multiple times....

It's down for me as well. I hope it comes back soon.