hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

If you don't mind, I've made a domain name that redirects to this page:

http://www.eggdropsoup.co.cc

Thanks, this is working just fine for me. A domain is a good idea anyway since I could theoretically move the site to dedicated hosting (instead of the spare PC under my desk) without forced migration.

I'll see about making a little link button. It will undoubtedly be very simple, to fit with the aesthetic of the site itself.

I made a sig banner for EDS:

user posted image

[url=http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/][img=http://i25.tinypic.com/5kjb08.png][/url]

I would have made the text more fancy, but I don't know how to do anything in GIMP.

Hey thanks for doing all the hard work for my site by yourselves... this leaves more time for me to lounge in my money-filled bathtub. tongue.gif

Its good, I dont like having to deal with all the huffuffle of finding everything on fansites, simple works for me smile.gif

I love the site, but the last two or three days, I haven't been able to access anything but my account page, which means I can't click on anything... sad.gif I'm not sure what's going on, but it just won't load anything other than the header if I click on "start clicking" or "view all."

I love the site, but the last two or three days, I haven't been able to access anything but my account page, which means I can't click on anything... sad.gif I'm not sure what's going on, but it just won't load anything other than the header if I click on "start clicking" or "view all."

I think you are confusing my site with someone else's...

It's AWESOME!

Hey, I'm trying to create my own hatchery.. Mind PM'ing me with help for coding? I can't seem to get the coding right, PM me for more info..

Anyways, I'll be adding my scroll, and let's hope it does good.

I think a simple Alignment fixes etc. would do ur site justice; not really a layout so much, as that slows things down.

I think you're confusing this site with Daily Dragon Fix. They've been fixed, btw. happy.gif

Also, not bad. I'm adding this one to my favs list. Nice, simple, and effective. Kudos!

Please don't add any extra colours, graphics or anything of the sort biggrin.gif More information makes everything load that little bit slower.

QFT

I have been getting a nice number of views from this site, it seems, although not quite as many u views as I am accustomed to from some other sites.

I really like the simplicity of it!

It's a nice site, but I don't like the fact that you have to either add ALL of your eggs and hatchings, or none of them. You can't add just one or two eggs or hatchings-maybe one that needs more clicks/views than the others.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for a quick-loading uncluttered site.

It'd be nice to be able to edit which of my eggs & hatchlings get loaded, instead of all-or-nothing, but I'll take quick-and-uncluttered over the piece-meal if I have to choose smile.gif

Pretty Cool. I added it to my list of hatcheries that I'll start loading my eggs/hatchlings into.

It doesn´t take my scroll

*Becky*

EDIT: It should be fixed now. Who knew that asterisks were allowed in scroll names? (especially since the rules for account creation explicitly state: "Usernames must be between 4 and 20 characters and can contain only letters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores.")

Edited by hornpipe2

I've been on the PC a good bit today for work, and noticed you're now consistently over 1,500 entries.

As of a few minutes ago: 1511 ingredients from 316 chefs

Congratulations!