hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

I hope ot gets back up working soon, I don't want another site gone. Poor site *pets and hands soup to make it feel better*

I really hope it comes back soon. The only other sites I like are Dragonnery and Daily Dragon Fix. I might have to try another if my eggs don't get enough views with those two, but I'm never going to use one of those forum fansites.

Egg drop soup is definitely my favorite. My eggs just seem to get more views there. Hopefully it will come back online soon. I also miss the banner I had in my sig showing my scroll stats. sad.gif

The inbreed checker is useful I was going to go on to check before I breed two of my dragons but found it down. So I tried to check on my own it looked safe so I breed them. Then I took a look at the egg and oops I found the inbreeding when I looked at the egg.

Whenever DC had problems, EDS also had the same issues, only they lasted longer. In the end it always come back, we just need patience - it is, after all, just a matter of time. We don't have anything official to confirm this, so let's not panic.

But yeah, I agree. It really is a nice site.

Just stopped by to see if site was back up and if not, to see if there was a time estimation as to when it would be back up. Seeing none....

I really hope to see EDS back up soon. I'm afraid my eggs and hatchlings aren't getting enough views. I use a bunch of other sites, but EDS gave my eggs and hatchlings the most views.

Your eggs have just about enough views to hatch, and they are still over 6 days...

Other sites are good too. I mostly only use dragonnery and if necessary ER them when they are below 4 days. I rather do it this way instead of getting soft shell with too many sites at the same time.

Awww sad. I love Egg Drop Soup! I also use Dragonnary and Silvi's Lair, but I love Egg Drop Soup too! T.T

I noticed that they were down. I have been refreshing that site every ten minutes and have done that 43 time and each time my browser cannot find the site. (I have an addon that refreshes every ten minutes when it cannot find a site)

I wonder when it will be back up.

Just FYI, everyone: Eggs Around the World also has an inbreed checker you can use, in a pinch.  It's here:

EATW

Just know that if you are comparing an egg with an adult for potential breeding later it will say they are the same gender, LOL.  But it does work until EDS comes back...

Thanks for the info glad to know there is a second inbreed checker. Hope we get some word on EDS and why it's down soon.

Edited by dragongirl02

Just FYI, everyone: Eggs Around the World also has an inbreed checker you can use, in a pinch. It's here:

EATW

Just know that if you are comparing an egg with an adult for potential breeding later it will say they are the same gender, LOL. But it does work until EDS comes back...

Thanks so much for posting this. I had some dragons I wanted to breed and was just about to post to find out is anyone knew of another inbreeding checker thingie.

Thanks a bunch! biggrin.gif

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who couldn't access EDS. T'was a very good site, but at least we have a few ones left. I hope is not down permanently. =(

Might as well make a sig GIF that says "Get well soon EDS".

I miss Egg Drop Soup! My banner for this site hasn't been showing up for my siggy on The Third Floor Corridor. Hope you won't be down much longer. I miss you. Please come back! sad.gif

I don't think it'll be down for good. Though I hope it's not too long. My eggs are hurting.

Edited by Vinsanity

Looks like my IP address changed (I don't have a static one lol) and the name server didn't get my update request. I just updated it manually, everything should be working again once the old IP expires from your cache (about 5-10 minutes usually)

I haven't been checking the forums very often at all lately and so I often miss things like this... if it seems like the site is down for more than a few hours I'd appreciate a PM as those go straight to my email inbox. It'll probably get resolved much faster that way : ) Thanks to all the dedicated users of the site, and the donations! I was able to cover domain name renewal thanks to your generosity.

Hey, whoever is running the mass remove, cut it out please.

EDIT: Oh, it's ext3h, owner of EATW.

PING dc.makegames.de (78.46.97.206) 56(84) bytes of data.

78.46.97.206 - - [01/Jun/2010:09:53:54 -0500] "POST /dragcave/remove.php HTTP/1.1" 200 447 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100423 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.3"
78.46.97.206 - - [01/Jun/2010:09:53:55 -0500] "POST /dragcave/remove.php HTTP/1.1" 200 448 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100423 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.3"
78.46.97.206 - - [01/Jun/2010:09:53:55 -0500] "POST /dragcave/remove.php HTTP/1.1" 200 451 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100423 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.3"

Way sneaky there, dude.

Edited by hornpipe2

What does above post mean? ^

And glad it's back up happy.gif