hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

I'd like to see the site but - can't load it. sad.gif I'll wait for a notice to see when it's available again.

Good luck fixing it! It's a great site and I'm having a hard time waiting patiently for it to come back up wink.gif

Oh, I do hope its able to be fixed soon. I love the site and the lineage check has been awesome as I sat down just recently to check *all* my dragons and based on the results plan to, over time, release the inbred ones and begin to acquire non-inbred dragons or cb dragons exclusively for my scroll. (Actually I was pleased to see that overall I had more non inbred than inbred). But, again, that's just my personal preference for my scroll. cool.gif

Oh, I do hope its able to be fixed soon. I love the site and the lineage check has been awesome

/snip

Ditto. sad.gif

Oh, that's why the links aren't working. Duh! I was too lazy to search the topic for the reason why till now. wink.gif

Riversong

Eh heh... something went bad wrong with the upgrade process, and now my server is in a state of not wanting to connect to the Internet. I'm working to get a reinstall from scratch done ASAP, so please pardon any further delays. I'll let you know as soon as it is available again.

Good luck fixing things, we're rooting for you! happy.gif

Keep us updated

And... we're back! Thanks for your patience everyone, this took way longer than it should have. I'll think twice about doing OS upgrades in the future if it's going to mean changing major versions.

It may take an hour or so for the scripts to comb through all the dead and adult dragons that have changed over the past few days, but once that's done I think we'll be back in good shape. Please report any problems you run into and I'll see if I missed anything.

Glad to have one of my Favs back up and running. smile.gif

I didn't realize how much I miss the scroll overview, lol

EDIT: Ah man, I just noticed the avatar box. Now I'm torn between keeping my custom avi, or freeing up space in my sig bar. xd.png

Too..... many..... choices..... !!!

Edited by Gyps13

And... we're back! Thanks for your patience everyone, this took way longer than it should have. I'll think twice about doing OS upgrades in the future if it's going to mean changing major versions.

It may take an hour or so for the scripts to comb through all the dead and adult dragons that have changed over the past few days, but once that's done I think we'll be back in good shape. Please report any problems you run into and I'll see if I missed anything.

Wonderful - soup's on!

Please accept this heaping plate of virtual cookies and very real sympathy and thanks for all your efforts!

*Gives Horn some cookies and other goods*

Thank you for your hard work! Glad Egg Drop Soup is back! ^^

I love the features on this site!

I have a newbie question:

the stats show that I have 20 males and 20 females but only 37 adults. My hatchlings have not gendered yet. Does this mean that the site already "knows" how they will gender (because it counts them to male or female already)?

Thank you smile.gif

Hey Hornpipe, I love the scroll status banner, I was just wondering if you could make another one with white background and grey text instead? And u know whatever colour fits for the lock/unlock text, dark blue/light blue maybe?

Please please? biggrin.gif Thanks!!

Edited by ronja

Ruh Roh. Just tried to load the site and can't. Hope everything's ok...

Same, tho it seems to be working again now. wink.gif

Methinks it's down...

Not Found

The requested URL /dragcave/index.html was not found on this server.

Edited by dragon_mando

Yeah, that's a common issue - outdated bookmarks as I changed the index file extension from .html to .php. I'll put in a quick workaround.

Tiny problem: it says "none of my codes are 4-letter English words". Could you please set this to read zero as "o"? I have a dragon coded Ro0m so it should recognise it....

Also, counting how many CB /bred dragons I have would be interesting.

Just double checking to be sure that the problem with the Sig Stat counter is on DC's end, not EDS. smile.gif