hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

1 hour ago, dragonight1993 said:

On the automated stats banner what dos scroll locked mean? @hornpipe2

It means you cannot pick up more eggs right now. You're at the egg limit for your trophy: 5 eggs.

Click the trophy on your scroll for details.

9 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It means you cannot pick up more eggs right now. You're at the egg limit for your trophy: 5 eggs.

Click the trophy on your scroll for details.

ok thank you 😊

Seems OK from here... though the stats are WAY off.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Why does Egg Drop Soup insist on adding my adult sinomorphs every single time? :blink:

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Why does Egg Drop Soup insist on adding my adult sinomorphs every single time? :blink:

That's what I'd love to know, too - always having to delete all my Sinos all the time is somewhat tedious.

Edited by Astreya

Has anyone thought to PM Hornpipe2 about the Sino issue? I'm not sure how active they are, but I have PM'ed several times when the site was down and got a pretty quick response. It may not be something they can take the time to fix, but you never know.

I just checked and it did not add mine.  Maybe it is fixed

When I remove something from the hatchery, the following warning is displayed: "Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/local/www/data/dragcave/remove.php on line 22".

It's really neat of people to make these services. I'm trying it out now for my first two eggs, thanks to all involved.

Hello again!  Been a while, eh?

* Fixed the bug about "non-numeric" values when trying to remove an item

* Fixed the bug where Sinomorph dragons were being added (thanks to @PurpleHaze for letting me use their scroll to test)

* In the future, you may PM me with site issues if there seems to be an ongoing bug or downtime lasting more than a day or so.  I get an email whenever a PM hits here so I'll come check the forum.

And finally...

Big thanks to the user who donated to keep the site running.  I get approximately one donation every five years, so that was quite a surprise to receive!  (Don't go into hatchery sites if you want to make money :P)

Edited by hornpipe2

Anyone getting this error:

"Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/data/dragcave/functions.php on line 36
Could not connect: No such file or directory"

I inserted or tried to insert some items into the hatchery but am not sure they took as the site had difficulty loading. Later, I went back to check and received the message above. I need to remove some items if they are in there as I did not want to keep everything in there.  I did PM Greg. 

I got the same thing Missy, and it is showing that same message in the display area. If you have PM'ed hopefully he will be able to fix it easily.

Not sure it warrants a PM, it's been around for ages and is not mission-critical... The "Manage" page's "Select all" checkbox has never ever worked for me.

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this but when I clicked to go to Egg Drop Soup's site Firefox gave me a "malicious link" warning and wouldn't let me access the site? So confused...

Opera says:

This server could not prove that it is greg-kennedy.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Friday, September 20, 2019. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

I went there. It seems OK, but it often doesn't work anyway, so...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

You might want to PM the owner @hornpipe2 who is not active on the forum, but I think gets email notifications of PMs.

11 hours ago, Fateweaver said:

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this but when I clicked to go to Egg Drop Soup's site Firefox gave me a "malicious link" warning and wouldn't let me access the site? So confused...

Just confirmed it's doing it to me too. On Firefox too tough mines is for the a Mac.  Just grabbed a screenshot of that too.

Odd - I just tried Opera, Pale Moon, Chrome and Firefox. NO warnings at all today - not even from Opera, which had words with me yesterday..

I just tried with Firefox, too, and it went through to the site just fine, so the issue appears to be resolved.

Tried it again the and it's going to the site just fine now. Guess whatever was causing Firefox to get alarmed resolved itself.