hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

sad.gif Trying to add my latest eggs and get this message:

An error occurred when servicing your request:

No addable items were found on the scroll.

I will try again a bit later and see what happens.

So I noticed my scroll stats signature picture was a broken image right now so I went to try and regenerate another one with the Scroll Stats option and...

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/www/data/dragcave/tools/stats.php on line 160

Still gives me the stats and interesting code list but that's what it say at the bottom instead of the bbcode link sad.gif

Tried my hubby's scroll which has far fewer dragons and his worked just fine.

Edited by Vain.3805

It's working okay for me now. I just added a couple of eggs.

I think the hatchery side of the site is working okay, but I've been having problems with the tools today. When I put my scroll name in to check for stats and word codes it stops loading after thirty seconds. I think it's listing all of the stats right, but it's not getting all of my codes.

This might be something on DC's end, though, because I've noticed a bit of lag today, and I couldn't load the site at for a brief time earlier. :/

I don't think so. I can add eggs etc - but my scroll stats banner hasn't been working for days now.

I just added some eggs without any trouble.

I can't seem to get on the page with the banners. It's like it's just gone. I'm trying to get a decent-looking sig together.

That page has not been working for a long time.

*sigh* Appears to have gone down again. I put some eggs on there earlier today, but it is timing out now.