Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I just caught this precious little egg from the AP after seeing it bounced around a few times, so I assumed it was an inbred and I'm right! But don't worry about it being killed or anything. I wanted to have an ungendered Gold hatchy for my scroll, and this little one will do just that, so it has a welcome place on my scroll. smile.gif

Caught another Inbred! This one's a Spring Seasonal, which, while I want to keep it (I have two females that are Inbreds by accident before the lineage viewer came around), I'd like to see if I could trade it for a clean lineaged Spring Seasonal Egg. If anyone wants to do the trade, PM me please!

Here it is:

Little Spring Inbred

PS: Sorry in advance that I resurrected this thread, but I didn't see the new one yet.

I have a severely inbred Sunstone egg that I don't want to just release back to the AP, because someone may grab it and kill it. Instead, I'm posting it here.

I'm afraid I don't have a Magi, so if someone wants the egg do they mind setting up a dummy trade with a random caveborn common or something (that they don't mind being abandoned) so I can give the egg to them? I'm afraid I don't know any other way to do this but I don't want the Sunstone to die!

Link: Sunstone Egg

Anyone who's willing to take it, please do. I just don't want it killed. Thanks in advance. smile.gif Especially for the trouble of the dummy trade!

Can you add me to the list? I'll take in any inbred. I don't have a Magi but zi am raising one Magi egg, I'll soon start rescuing as well~!

I will take a inbred hatchie! But my egg limit is full.

I have a magi

Edited by Pippypip20

Link to my profile: BiaNoYami

I wanted to take part in this, but I forgot it until now.

A certain posting about killing an inbred egg just reminded me of this... dry.gif

Save inbreds, because they just want to live too!

Edited by BiaNoYami

Hey to anyone on this little forum ! I'm a rescuer of inbred dragons with out a care of what type of lineage it has. I'm willing to set up dummy trades for anyone without a Magi dragon. This is my profile: http://dragcave.net/user/Qazsarea and if you could avoid giving me a breed of something I have that would be amazing though I'm easily willing to double up. Pm/email me if you're interested in giving something away !

~Ciao !

-Qazsarea

I'd love to join, but - sadly - my scroll is full of eggs right now. Sorry!

May I join? smile.gif

To my Dragons >> Audri0

All dragons deserve a good home! Dragons don't choose to be inbred.

Copper I bred before realizing its father was inbred, I dont have a use for it but its an at least semi-decent copper so if anyone wants it claim it here

Edited by AvianCrow

Very inbred, very messy black hatchie. I wanted to keep it until it grew up and then release it, but I am lacking the space to do so now (completely scroll locked). I would love this little one to go to a home where it can grow up and be released, if at all possible! Thank you! (Please, do not freeze the little one if possible. Thank you.)

http://dragcave.net/teleport/6b08113764049...302231024e519e4

Very messy/inbred Magma I just picked up off the AP, good for freezing~

Gone!

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Wmctalon

Will gladly take hatchlings, and will take eggs if I have space smile.gif

Note that I may freeze some hatchies as I'm trying to get my silver trophy as quickly as possible.

Edited by Wmctalon

I would like to be added too!

Please note I will freeze any inbreds. Mostly will accept hatchlings (usually have space for them), but eggs are welcomed as long as they are close to hatchling (have yet to get any reds)

DinoGummi