Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

Sending off the Bluna to the Wilderness, since it's going to grow up soon. He'll do okay, since I've raised him mostly.

Edit: Couldn't bring myself to send the Bluna into the Wilderness, so I abandoned him, and someone picked him up.

I also have this little Green Stripe with 71 dragons that cause it to be inbred that I just picked up. Take me home please!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Sending off the Bluna to the Wilderness, since it's going to grow up soon. He'll do okay, since I've raised him mostly.

Edit: Couldn't bring myself to send the Bluna into the Wilderness, so I abandoned him, and someone picked him up.

I also have this little Green Stripe with 71 dragons that cause it to be inbred that I just picked up. Take me home please!

Got the stripe. Thanks!!!

Well, I did my daily rounds to catch some eggs, and this time around, both of the blacks I picked up (One egg and one hatchy), are inbred. The hatchling for now is hidden in a cloud of fog until someone wants to claim it.

BWb4V - Inbred by 170 Dragons - The Egg. This'll go up for adoption if it turns out not to be a sitting or curled Alt.

gWAOQ - Inbred by 252 Dragons - The Hatchling. It's fogged right now. - Gone!

PM me if you want to take home the hatchling, since if I defog it, someone might try to make it grow up.

Here's the other Black Hatchling who still needs a good home: Take me home, please!!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Well, I did my daily rounds to catch some eggs, and this time around, both of the blacks I picked up (One egg and one hatchy), are inbred. The hatchling for now is hidden in a cloud of fog until someone wants to claim it.

BWb4V - Inbred by 170 Dragons - The Egg. This'll go up for adoption if it turns out not to be a sitting or curled Alt.

gWAOQ - Inbred by 252 Dragons - The Hatchling. It's fogged right now. - Gone!

PM me if you want to take home the hatchling, since if I defog it, someone might try to make it grow up.

Here's the other Black Hatchling who still needs a good home: Take me home, please!!

Thanks!!!

Picked a split off the AP. Was impressed by its huge lineage of only other splits, although there are sixteen different dragons that appear more than twice, one appearing six times even.

Don't mind, of course...still a dragon. xd.png

~Myra

Got another inbred, this time a Black Hatchie, who needs a good home.

Take me home!

The other black egg I picked up at the same time hatched into a sitting alt black, so I froze the little guy and kept him on the scroll. Another hatchling, a female, who was only inbred once, grew up before I could transfer her, so she'll remain on my scroll.

And then there's this little bugger, who, well... REALLY got inbred a lot by someone... Check out all those same dragons! It's up for trade for a Suncrown (non-inbred, of course). If you want the bugger (That is, if gnomestress doesn't want it, that is), PM me for the link.

Happy catchings, everyone!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Just when I thought I'd seen all of the inbreds I could catch, I caught a Silver Tinsel with 247 Dragons causing it to be inbred! So. naturally, I picked it up for you guys. smile.gif

Take Home a Silver Tinsel inbred!

Grabbed it, thanks so much!

I love the code which is super similar to ~Oboe and its my favorite instrument(That I play) Will be loved!!

Grabbed it, thanks so much!

I love the code which is super similar to ~Oboe and its my favorite instrument(That I play) Will be loved!!

Thanks! Glad to see it'll be loved!

I've caught another black inbred, but it's Dorkface! Like the other black eggs, I'll be hatching it to see if it goes alt. If not, it'll be up for grabs. smile.gif

Edit: It went plain black, so it's up for adoption:

Claim an inbred Dorkface!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Sorry about the double post, but that little Golden Wyvern who is inbred? It's gendered to be a female, so I need someone who wants it soon to take it, since if I don't get it off my scroll, I'll be sending it to the wilderness.

I would like to join! I be willing to take any inbred dragon and give it a good home! smile.gif

Edited by Slidersrock25

Got a little Speckle-Throated Dragon who needs a good home. Who will love this little one?

Save me!!

I will love it wub.gif

I'll take any inbreds, I don't care about lineage. Doesn't matter to me, and I usually take ER eggs off of the AP... Send any babies you don't want over here!

Well, my latest hunt through the AP didn't land any inbreds, but it did scroll-lock me pretty epically, to say the least. If you want to see what I mean, check it out! smile.gif Once I'm not scroll-locked (when some of these hatchies grow up), I'll resume my regular catch, hatch, and gift if inbred. smile.gif

Hey, guys! I managed to catch two more inbreds, but I'll be keeping one.

The first one was a Soulpeace with 200 dragons in the lineage, but I'm going to let the tyke get its wings and then freeze it.

The other one, a Nebula, only has 19 dragons causing it to be inbred, but I want it to have a good home, so here we go!

Keep me safe!

Well, I got another pair of Inbreds for ya! I managed to catch a clean-lineaged Soulpeace, so the one with the 200 dragons in it is for adoption now. Also, once the new Wyvern egg hatches that I got, it will also be put up for adoption. For now, here's the Soulpeace:

Give me some love?

For that Seragamma Wyvern, here's what AoND's inbred checker shows as all of its inbred Dragons. Note that one dragon shows up 44 TIMES! If anyone wants it before it hatches, you can PM me, or if you want me to hatch it, I'll do so as well.

My latest catches netted me a Bluna with 447 Dragons in its inbred lineage! That's the LARGEST amount of dragons in one inbred that I've caught yet!

Edit I'm holding both for gnomestress to see if they want the Wyvern as well. If they don't, it'll go back up for adoption.

Edit

They're both back up for adoption, so I hope you guys like em!

Take me home! - Seragamma Wyvern

No! Take me home! - Bluna

Edited by Cassie_Fenix