Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

Are we allowed to make a request for an inbred hatchling without joining?

If so, I'd like an inbred seasonal hatchling. I intend to freeze it. If it has wings, that would work for me, but ungendered is ok. I'd like to finish my half-done set of seasonal frozen hatchies, and inbred is perfectly fine.

PM me if interested, I'm presently egglocked.

If I'm not allowed to request, please disregard me completely.

Thank you in advance.

GONE!

I found an inbred Silver Tinsel with Dorkface in it's lineage. I hope it will find a loving home =)

Enjoy your new bebe, herobrine745!

Edited by HeavenlySin

Aww, may I join? =3 I'll take care of every inbreed dragon you'll give me. I just love them the way they are=3

Throwing it out there, I take any dragons that I haven't collected yet (link in my signature). I don't mind lineage at all.

Veratrum <-- My profile~ Although I'm scroll locked most of the time. ^^;

Am I the only one who likes to see just how high you can get the IB checker to go? My record is over 1k repeats.

I'll happily take IB eggs and hatchies/low timers.

I quite like IB's, and might freeze them. If you don't want them to be freezed, just tell me, but I'll take anything!

Well, at least I know where I'll be coming next time I get Inbreds! I got two that are going to good homes, but those that aren't in a project of mine, or are accidentals in the breeding will be up for grabs here.

As for inbreds, well... I may take a hatchie, if I need one, like a curled alt, but I typically don't do inbreeds, mainly because when I started off and didn't have the IB tracker, I did a lot of oopsy inbreeding. Now, I check before breeding, but there's a surprise every now an then.

If I get an inbred, I might ask for a trade of a dragon I don't have, but I won't be looking for rares. smile.gif

Thought I might show this accidential inbred. It would've been pretty if I'd just watched who I was breeding. ^^; Got Wavelength taking it as they're going to breed me a non-inbred Soulpeace for it.

Edit: Here's another inbred, this time one of the new Wyverns, who I hatched anyway, since I know most people take hatchies more than eggs.

Please PM me to let me know if you got it!

Gone! Thanks to ShadowAzure for adopting it!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Still have the hatchling, and I'd like to get it off my scroll before it matures. Does anyone want it?

I was going to adopt it but it was already taken.

---

I am willing to adopt inbred dragons, they need love, too. <3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! <--- Here's a little oopsy breeding for a Soulpeace when I wasn't looking. Whoever takes this, please have "Salvation" in its name after its mother so I know it's gone to a good home. smile.gif

Adopted this one. smile.gif I will be sure to include Salvation in the name when he/she hatches.

Thanks! smile.gif I wanted to make sure that when it hatched that I didn't do a oopsy breeding like I did with it. I still think its lineage looks pretty, but just not for my breeding purposes.

Well, I just picked up five new eggs from the AP, all low-timers, and four of 'em were inbreds. The Black Striped, one of the two Bleeding eggs (the blue eggs with red spots), and both Black Eggs, with one of them having 283 dragons in its inbreeding lineage. If anyone wants them, PM me with a junk trade (or, if you have non-inbred Daydreams, whites, or Moonstones, I'll take 'em) and which eggy you want. I might hatch the two blacks to see if I get an alt, in which case, even though it's an inbred, I'll keep the little darling on my scroll, but I'll freeze it.

Here are the eggies/Hatchlings:

yW9Q8 (Black Stripe) - 128 Dragons in the inbreeding, and at least 16 dragons that repeat at least EIGHT TIMES!

b7xvR (Bleeding Moon) - 102 Dragons in the inbreeding, and this one's an INBRED DORKFACE!

cOQqX (Plain Black) - 48 Dragons in the inbreeding, and another INBRED DORKFACE! - Currently being offered on by Dragonblaze239

SRfYj (Blacktip) - 113 Dragons in the inbreeding, and at least 13 Dragons that repeat at least FOUR TIMES!

Edit: All have hatched, but 7sPiq hatched into an Alt Black, so I'll be keeping it. smile.gif The other three are still up for adoption. smile.gif

Edit 2: Just picked up seven more eggs, and the only one outta this group that was inbred was the Blacktip egg, so it's up for adoption. Those who want to wait til it hatches can do so, since I'll hatch it for you. smile.gif

Edit 3 gnomestress is happily taking yW9Q8, b7xvR, and SRfYj.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

So I just picked up one of the most inbred little ones I've ever seen - over THREE HUNDRED dragons appearing more than once in the lineage! I would keep the tyke, but I thought it could go to someone who could use a Black dragon. I have enough. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!