Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I can take in any egg that has less than five days. I will always take hatchlings, though they will be frozen (most likely)

6ot a messy-linea9ed or inbred Pillow? Hellfire?? EMBER??? OwO

I'm the one who would 9ladly sell my soul for those! Please don't kill, don't abandon - take a minute to send a link to me ^w^

Have a messy inbred silver that I found in the AP. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pb2bP

PM me if you want it, but I do have requirements.

-Must not have any.

-Have at least a bronze trophy.

Do not have anything hidden on your scroll so that I can check. smile.gif

Sent to someone. Enjoy it~

Edited by yuumei

Hi guys,

I'm looking for any red hatchlings. They can be ridiculously inbred, but if you have any please send them my way.

I posted here a long time ago, but I'll reiterate- I'll take inbreds of any breed! Hatchlings would be best, since I'm often egglocked or planning to make myself locked. laugh.gif

Would anyone be interested in this really inbred 12th even gen magi x purple hatchling, it seems to be a sibling of some of the other inbreds posted recently

user posted image

Traded, enjoy! smile.gif

Edited by Shato

Would anyone be interested in this really inbred 12th even gen magi x purple hatchling, it seems to be a sibling of some of the other inbreds posted recently

user posted image

Just offer a dummy egg/hatchling for the trade, I don't really like inbreds but I have started to care for the little guy/gal tongue.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

oh my, that's an impressive lineage. I'd be happy to give it a home. I'm in love. wub.gif

Inbred pretty checker nebula needs a new home.....honestly if you can make this lineage why do you want to inbred it? We got trading threads PEOPLE!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JbG4Q

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Dirtytabs took it. Enjoy.

*Edit*

It's alright, I don't mind as long as this nebula get to a home whose owner appreciate it :3

Edited by cucu8873

Thank you! Heh heh, sorry that the egg I offered was inbred as well.

I'm trying to prevent Flamingos from becoming too common on the AP...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I'd appreciate it if this doesn't get released. Ratios and all...

Um, I need this off my scroll, so I'm going to abandon it if it doesn't get claimed in the next eight hours. Just a heads up ^^

I have a Female Black hatchling

user posted image

Messy

slightly inbred... blink.gif kaXjQ has 209 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Caught off the AP as a hatchling and was hoping for a male rolleyes.gif

free to the first person to PM and say they will freeze the little lady and not breed from her. I've lost count of the amount of messy blacks I've seen recently. wacko.gif

Gone to new home biggrin.gif

Edited by stikystuff

My kingdom for a male black to freeze! dry.gif

This little lady user posted image

lineage QkLaY has 3 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

And this one... user posted imageLineage Ha9ND has at least 16 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Messy, inbred yet still pretty! These ladies are looking for new homes. I want these to be frozen - no breeding from them - there are enough badly inbred, messy blacks as it is.

If you are willing to freeze one and give it a name please PM me. One dragon per person. gone to new home x

Edited by stikystuff

Just want to say I'd be interested in harboring any of these inbreds! But, I would specifically enjoy some hatchlings seeing that I'm scroll locked, so if anyone wants to give a hatchling up - any breed - you can PM me for a definite home ^^