Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

Moonlifefire, I grabbed the red. smile.gif I need those for BSAs and mine refused to go near each other this morning or otherwise refused to produce an egg, so this was a godsend. smile.gif Thank you. Inbreds are still dragons and need homes.

i would happily take any inbreeds its still a dragon and all dragons should be treated the same no matter there parents Scroll

Edited by dragon_rider1234

I'd hapily take any inbreds. I realised a while ago my Bluna was inbred with 419 dragons. I find it more cool than anything.

I only really care about lineage if I'm thinking of trading it. I may consider breeding in the future, but I honestly don't care if it's inbred otherwise smile.gif They are dragons all the same.

All of them will be named! Would prefer hatchlings over eggs because I'm usually egglocked.

Edited by May50555

I'll accept all imbreed dragons. They will be named and none will be frozen or released. They will happily grow up into adulthood. I prefer to take hatchlings because often I'm egglocked .

I have one ungendered sunrise hatchling: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1juX4 and one sunrise/sunset egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hNsBE I might have someone interested in the egg if it hatches at sunset, but I have warned them that if they don't get back to me today their claim will be null. So if you are interested, go ahead and let me know.

It's not that I really have a problem with inbreeds (though I'm careful not to do it myself), it's that I keep breeding for Pinks, and for some reason I always choose to breed them to Sunsets or Sunrises, and they seem to be all I'm getting from these match-ups. And no one wants them because they're inbred. So PM me if you're interested! I don't mind if you freeze them but don't release them please, because if you release them... well, I could have done that myself. I want them to be loved.

*Edit: all gone! Thanks AztecCroc!*

Edited by Nrogara

I'm willling to breed my already inbred Dorkface. But I'm not sure how to set up a give link or anything. Tips and I'll breed him

Since my last post some of my views on inbreds have changed, I was planning on freezing inbreds, but now I let them grow up. I give them a name that lets me know they're inbred, but I imagine them being dorky and clumsy, and I can't help but to love them. SO with that in mind, I'll adopt any unwanted inbred dragons. smile.gif

I personally do not breed inbred dragons at all except as trade fodder or for gifting to people who want a Trio/BSA and don't care about lineage. I will take any inbred egg that pops up and needs a home if no one minds if I freeze it as a hatchling. If I am gifted inbred hatchlings, I will grow these to adulthood or freeze them (if the gifter is alright with that). These will all be named, but the adults will likely never breed unless they are BSA or Trio dragons (or possibly Seasonals/Metals, since people tend to take even inbred Seasonals/Metals).

I would like to start collecting hatchlings to freeze so I will take any inbreds but just so whoever offers know they will be frozen, but they will also have a good home with me. ^.^

I shall gladly take these guys in. :3 Actually my Reds are considerably inbred. If I have a red egg that I have no room for I will definitely post it here.

I came across this inbred egg in the AP. It's a sunrise/sunset egg.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/dfc47057b65314dcbec65cf2f6e81356

Um, your links aren't working. unsure.gif Just thought you'd want to know.

Inbreeding at its... I don't know, finish my sentence as you wish biggrin.gif

Totally inbred purple egg looking for its owner (caught from AP, 11th gen magi x purple)

GONE! Thanks smile.gif

Edited by Fabledreams

Inbreeding at its... I don't know, finish my sentence as you wish biggrin.gif  Totally inbred purple egg looking for its owner (caught from AP, 11th gen magi x purple) Claim here

Oh my! I had to take that egg...I'm impressed (horrified but still impressed) It will get a good home...thanks biggrin.gif

I will take any inbred reds. Right now, as I post, my egg slots are clogged, so I can only take hatchies. I will take any inbred red hatchies. I don't care if they're as inbred as my "buzz derpy mcgee" (which probably can't even walk straight). Red hatchies. Throw 'em! Also if you answer this please send me a PM. My email alerts me that I've been replied to that way. If you feel like it send the link there. Wherever.

If you reply to this request more than a day after I posted it, I may have open egg slots, so send me a PM and ask my egg status.

Edited by MinervaClay

tongue.gif Hello Persons.

I am new here, looking to build up my collection a little, if you have any unwanted dragons, especially if they're hard to find, please private message me, I'll take any in if I have space.

~Christina