Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

Summer has a home, grats Anda! Ty for homing it! smile.gif

Beautiful lineage, just happens to be inbred.

Edited by Voardrem

I accidentally bred sibling stripes. So here's an otherwise beautiful 5EG Black Stripe egg, I just ask that it not be killed.

Gone!

Thank you NyaFirez!

Edited by cdvla313

I accidentally bred sibling stripes. So here's an otherwise beautiful 5EG Black Stripe egg, I just ask that it not be killed.

Claim my egg!

Offered it a home happy.gif

Anyone want this little inbred?

I accidentally bred its mother with its grandfather thinking it was hits own mother xd.png

http://dragcave.net/teleport/4c3b95067e8e0...ef15685435307a6

i have nothing against inbreds, but i'm looking to breed other dragons currently (i have a x26 inbred split of my own, and i love him)

APing this egg at X:00

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Inbred male Vine hatchling that I caught from the AP. It has a huuge lineage, by the way. No really, it makes my computer lag.

Gone c:

Edited by Battlefur

Forum Name: kitty09337

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Dragons you want to request: 2 Golden Wyvern eggs(hopefully male and female)

Preferences: None

Do you have any dead Eggs, Hatchies or Adults?: Unfortunately yes I have some dead eggs.

If So, Why?: I put them into some click sites and they died of sickness before I could fog them sad.gif

Proof you read the rules: I like Golden Wyvern eggs!

Forum Name: kitty09337

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Dragons you want to request: 2 Golden Wyvern eggs(hopefully male and female)

Preferences: None

Do you have any dead Eggs, Hatchies or Adults?: Unfortunately yes I have some dead eggs.

If So, Why?: I put them into some click sites and they died of sickness before I could fog them sad.gif

Proof you read the rules: I like Golden Wyvern eggs!

I think you have the wrong thread.

I'd like to offer my scroll for Inbread Dragons. I just found one today, My first. But if it's a dragon type I don't have, I will take it, inbread or no. "Gotta catch em' all!" and all that.

I have to say I think it's silly to kill inbred dragons. I either freeze them as hatchlings or let them go when they reach adulthood. Until recently I didn't even really care about inbreds all that much - I just didn't breed them on purpose; but then I made a few mistakes and figured I'd just let them all go. Much to my surprise almost 50 dragons on my scroll were inbred (only a few by me) :/ It sucked.

I would be happy to adopt inbred dragons! I hate seeing any dragon without a home.

I'd prefer to take hatchlings, since I often need egg slots for either my own breeding plans or trades from people. BUT I will name every dragon, and make sure they're happy and grow to adulthood. smile.gif

I'd be happy to accept an Ice under any conditions. But it needs to be a hatchie, because I'm saving up some of my egg slots. Sorry.

I'll accept any dragon, common, uncommon, rare, alt doesn't matter. Eggs and hatchies fine. Each and every single one of them will be named and none will be frozen or released. They will happily grow up into adulthood.

Most needed: Tri-horns, tinsels, trios, metals, and holidays.