Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I'm more than willing to take any inbreeds whenever I'm not Egg-locked! I love them. No Freezing/abandoning/biting/earthquaking will happen to them.

Edited by bbishappy93

I will take inbred hatchies but I shall freeze them .... unless it's from an inbred project. xd.png

Any inbreds are welcome on my scroll. I treat them the same as my other dragons, give them

a good amount of views and clicks. They will be cared and loved.. wub.gif (Egg-Locked)

Edit: Gone! biggrin.gif

I got the electric hatchie, thanks!) *It was claimed on my girlfriend's scroll first as I was scroll-locked* It will be grown and named! smile.gif

Inbred red egg for anyone that'll give it a home:

GONE

Edited by Biancathewolf

Thank you! I'll grow it and love it and use it for STR, if that's okay with you. Do you want it to have a name that's not STR-A20?

If you want it named than do so. I found it in the ap and decided not to abandon it but rather gift it since it has BSA.

Hi

I'm desperate for hatchies . I would love toeggs as well. I have no preferences and I would be sure to give them a loving home. Any preferences you have I will commit too and unless absolutely necessary I will NEVER abandon and even when necessary I NEVER kill. Abandonment wise even if I feel it is needed I will always pm you first and wait for a response before doing anything. If you are unsure about me pm me and I will send you either further details or link to my scroll.

cellogeek

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Cellogeek

scroll I would love to take inbred hatchies would be happy to give them a loving enviroment. I have no dead guys on my scroll have posted a link ofr proof. All the inbreds will not just be slots on the scroll but be given names breeding descriptions (when I have time on my hands) and and any powers they have. Just PM me a link and Ill take it in less than 24 hours.

Save the inbreeds!