Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I have this even 4th gen Black hatchie from the AP - I think it has a very interesting and pretty sort of mirror lineage thing going on. I'd keep it, but I need the scroll space and I don't know what I'd do with it. Seems a shame to freeze it, so I'm offering it to someone here. smile.gif

-- Gone! Congrats to The One and Only! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I have this even 4th gen Black hatchie from the AP - I think it has a very interesting and pretty sort of mirror lineage thing going on. I'd keep it, but I need the scroll space and I don't know what I'd do with it. Seems a shame to freeze it, so I'm offering it to someone here. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I grabbed it.

It's going to a good home :]

I am very new, at least to the forum, so I hope I am doing this correctly.

Eyulf-Latif

I forgot to say that I think this is really cool, and that I might be adding to the egg tow soon. smile.gif

Edited by TricksterWhiskers

Abandonship

I will be happy to take inbred dragons. smile.gif

Right now, I have a Sunset hatchling with a very long and messy lineage. I'm not sure if it's inbred, but I can't find anyone who's willing to trade for it. If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll send you a teleport link so you can claim it as your own. It needs a good home, you guys. smile.gif

TAKEN. Thanks!

Edited by Abandonship

I have a bronze tinsel egg that I just picked up. I don't know how to check for inbreeding, but it has a pretty long and messy lineage anyway. Here, look: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oA5QD

I don't need another bronze tinsel, but I'm willing to give it to anyone who doesn't have one yet. smile.gif If you're interested, PM me and include a link to your scroll. As long as you don't have a bronze tinsel on it, I'll provide a link for the transfer. smile.gif

I will take any unwanted imbred hatchlings or eggs if I can, they need homes for Christmas too! wub.gif

TOO CHECK IF YOUR DRAGONS ARE IMBRED EASLY GO TO EGGS AROUND THE WORLD THEN GO TOO TOOLS ALL YOU DO IS TIPE IN YOUR DRAGONS CODE AND IT WELL CHECK FOR YOU!

I will save inbred hatchies too. Egg-locked, but not hatchie locked. Poor little inbreds still need a home. I have a RL dog that is inbred (breeder mess up, not our fault). She's slow, but she is so sweet. The little dragons need love too!

I would LOVE an inbred Ice dragon. biggrin.gif

I will take in any unwanted inbreds (except for breeds with a limit, or sometimes during other holidays). I will hatch it, but there are no promises that I will keep it from then.

Edited by ab613

I have two inbred Holidays I caught off of the AP. A Yulebuck and a Snow Angel. I'm giving them both away to someone who wants them despite their being inbred.

Claim my Holiday eggs!

Gave them to my friend.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by RainStar13

Inbred Gold Tinsel egg to anyone who wants it. Magis are on CD, so you'd have to send me a dummy teleport with a derpy/common egg if you want it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/i46DW

Sarantha[/url ] will give a home to any inbred hatchling. Full on eggs at the moment. Need to get rid of that little inbred tinsel egg right now. Someone has to want him, even if its to raise and freeze. laugh.gif

Edited by sarantha

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=182001]kiyye[/URL]

i will take hatchies and hatchies only.

I have an inbred female Nocturne for anyone who wants her. She needs a good home. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hf4Nm

If you're interetsed, PM me and I'll send you the teleport link.

EDIT: Claimed! Thanks so much!

Edited by Abandonship