Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I thought about doing this, could make a very cute family tree if done well..but wernt sure if it would be frowned and classed as 'over breeding'.

Just though how cool it would be to have an inbred lineage (is that even possible?)

It is quite possible. You two might enjoy looking at this thread.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120283

There may be other inbred breeding threads, that is just the one I know about off the top of my head.

I love all dragons, who cares what their breeding is? My main focus is to collect all different types of dragons and have both a male and female of that breed. biggrin.gif

I love all dragons, who cares what their breeding is? My main focus is to collect all different types of dragons and have both a male and female of that breed. biggrin.gif

same i think i have some inbreds let me check

I am looking for a well-inbred (not just a one-time repeat, several occurrences at least) split/two-headed. I'd rather not have someone go out of the way for it, but if one pops up somewhere, I have a plan for it.

Tibetador

I'll take any and all unwanted inbred eggs/hatchlings that I can. Any babies I don't yet have would be enormously appreciated, I'm a newbie...hope I did this right!

How do you do the [ URL=PROFILE LINK ] USERNAME [/url ] thing?

Iwill certainly do it, and perhap's find homes fro them before they are 100% adults. biggrin.gif

aimee0824

Will take any inbred eggs/hatchies that are reds, tinsels, gold/silver, ridgewings, nebulas, ices, thunders, magmas, stripes, blacks and pinks!

Edited by aimee0824

I forgot that this particular red was inbred and mated it with my stripey-- got a nice red stripey egg, but sadly inbred.

Lineage: censorkip.gif

Free to a good home!

Gone! That was quick!

Edited by cynlee717

I'll take unwanted inbreds if there is still an empty space for an Egg or Hatchling^^

I'll take in any inbred hatchlings as I could start compiling my frozen hatchling dividers, ^^

Please note: I will only freeze messy inbred hatchlings, pretty lineaged ones I will probably let grow up and might eventually use in one of my inbred projects.

Will freeze any inbred eggs as hatchlings if I don't already have them. wub.gif

RockinSia

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=168888]RockinSia[/URL]