Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I am purposefully inbreeding a brother and a sister split that were gifted to me (with permission of course). Just putting it out there that I will breed brothers and sisters down the line, two at a time, and if anyone wants one for whatever reason, I will be glad to gift.

Other than that, when I become unlocked, I will happily accept any inbred splits to add to the collection. Although I prefer them to be low gen for breeding purposes, any unwanted inbred splits will find a home on my scroll.

I will offer inbred splits when they become available to me. c:

Edited by Mints

I just caught this on the AP, which had been repeatedly rejected. PM me if you want it and I'll set up a transfer.

The inbred Pink has gone to a new, better home!

Edited by DiaGlace48

Hah, I caught another inbred Pink. First PM gets it, if anyone's interested.

EDIT: The Pink now has a better home.

Edited by DiaGlace48

I will be accepting inbred eggs in the near future, but since I'm still starting out, my egg limit is pretty well... limited atm so they would need to be hatchlings. I'll be able to start taking eggs soon enough. AND ... if anyone runs across an inbred magi hatchling, I'm needing one of those very soon as I need to be able to take and send lil guys around.

Adding my name here as well. I'll gladly take any inbred eggs/hatchies, so long as I have the room for them. :3

I will be happy to give a home to an in-bread. Though i do not know how to trade :S only just got my Magi xd.png

Edit: know how to trade now biggrin.gif yay i do love my lil dragons biggrin.gif so feel free to PM me with one that needs a good home.

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Clicked this bright pink or flamingo(never seen either egg) only to find it's line started inbred way back and I hope it finds a good home. I don't want to accidently breed it to something or want it to be culled by another clicker xd.png. ^^ hope you give it love!

Edited by sfate

I will take inbreds...but I will freeze them and/or release them (I will only release if they grow up before I can freeze (aka fix... XP) them). I have never intentionally killed a dragon (and the last egg that died on me was back when I was a newb)

VioletWhirlwind

However, currently, I am egg-locked.

I will take all inbreds and messy crazy lineages because I believe these make dragons Superior, not inferior. As I say, it builds character,...over and over again!

However, I will never freeze these lil guys. I will either keep them and raise them and bring the truth to the masses of the superiority of these dragons. But I will not let them be used as scientific displays and experiments

(- to those of you who are freezing them for updating descriptions and such - totally respect thats a game development enhancement, I'm just going for the Ardent Messenger fanatical speech here).

Bring to me your unloved and overly lapped masses, and I shall welcome them with open arms ... and together we will build a new nation of dragons who understand it is not just a Family Tree that is what binds all life. A Family Bramble works just as well, protects its own, and still reaches out to those who seek it! And within these brambles lie the most delicate of the roses and fruits. Because beauty cannot exist without the twisted and sharp vines to protect it!

Who will join me in this Crusade? Or .... better yet... what Crusade is already going on so I don't have to do so much work....

TitanGuy

Also, expect for me to have an army of inbred Geodes soon.

Edited by Titan

I have a 20th gen Swallowtail egg that is massively inbred. I didn't realize its mother was inbred until I looked at the lineage.

EDIT: Claimed! : D

Edited by Izumi-chan

I have a massively inbred Two-Headed dragon that I caught on the abandoned page not too long ago if anybody wants it. I've never been too picky about inbreeding, but this is a lot. -> Lineage PM me for link GONE Edited by Tsarashi

I got an inbred Ember egg, which I had no clue was inbred until I checked its lineage. Then I realized that I bred my Hellfire with it's own mother! I'm just thinking "WTF?".

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

FaithSilverwolf

My Scroll

I'm willing to take any and all Inbreds as long as I have more than 3 spots on my scroll availible I have a project with a friend going that require 3 spots that leaves 2 at a time I can take for moment anyways.

Edited by FaithSilverwolf