Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I'll gladly take inbreds on my scroll, it doesn't make them any less cute/amazing. tongue.gif Send any inbreds you don't want to me~

Edited by StarLaDragon

I haven't been posting much due to work, but today's my day off, and I decided to go egg hunting, and well, check out the inbreds I picked up! Both of 'em are black eggs, so I'm going to hatch 'em and see if they'll be alts or not, but unless one of 'em turns out to be a curled alt, they'll be up for adoption.

First off is this one, which has a staggering 241 DRAGONS causing it to be inbred with one of 'em being recorded 114 TIMES! ohmy.gif My jaw LITERALLY dropped when I saw that!

Then, there's this fellow, who has a staggering 234 DRAGONS causing it to be inbred with one dragon being recorded 66 TIMES! Not as bad as the first one, but WOW!

Like I said before, these'll go up for adoption if neither goes curled alt.

Well, another inbred Black Egg gave me an alt, this time a sitting one, but I think since the last time that I said if I didn't get a curled alt that I'd gift it, I'm going to for this one. Also, I may not be on this weekend or for the next few days because of the winter storm that's causing some icing, so this'll be my last gifted hatchy until things get back to normal around here for us.

Wish me luck!

Catch me before the Winter Storm hits!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/t8SDy

I have this dragon, (s)he's got a long (22nd gen) lineage and the inbreeding is up high, but it's there. (S)he has 1 day and 19 hours to grow up, so if someone would like him/her, I would be grateful to give him/her away.Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! (I'll post a one way tomorrow)

Edit: problem ancestor is here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JMhI

here is the new one way transfer: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I'd be willing to take an inbred Holly, if anyone wants to help me out here. Will promise to breed whatever you want on request (once I'm unlocked, that is).

Happy Holidays, guys! Well, I didn't get another Holly (Maybe next year, I'm hoping!), but with some slots freed for eggs, I went AP hunting and caught some more eggs, including... you guessed it... an inbred! This inbred is a Dorkface (I know people collect those) with 227 dragons causing it to be inbred, and a Nebula, which, as much as I like 'em, I'm not too keen on the inbred variety, so after this one hatches, I'll be gifting it out. PM me if you'd like it!

Anyone want a dotty egg?

It's a little inbred..you know, like a lot. 15g with 96 double, 9 of those are in the lineage 4x.

Maybe it could be your alien baby? aIFw9(like, Alf from w9)

Claim my egg!

Please read the first post of the thread for how to join the thread. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler