Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

Have a SUPER inbred white stripe egg caught from the AP for anybody who wants it. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Catlover3288

my son has an inbred magma he picked up

anyone need it simply for summons?

grab it is ya want it

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! gone

Edited by Merenwen

^^ got it! thanks but if thats okay I would like to keep it non frozen I really want it to be bred sometine so I can just keep getting new stripes but thats fine if you would want me to

Edited by MousieBrown

^^ got it! thanks but if thats okay I would like to keep it non frozen I really want it to be bred sometine so I can just keep getting new stripes but thats fine if you would want me to

You can keep unfrozen but wouldn't want you to breed it if possible.

I'm currently egglocked, but I'd be happy to take any inbred hatchlings anybody wants to get rid of. Also, if you have an inbred egg and you want to make sure it gets raised, let me know--I can usually clear off an egg space pretty quickly. smile.gif

I'm quite addicted to making 'perfect' inbreds. AKA. reeeeeeaaaaaaaly inbred inbreds.

So for I have one in the 200s lD

So count me /definetly/ in for this project.

My scrollname is Begone.

Just realised I've been inbreeding my Stripe Thuweds *headdesk*

Any way I don't want to kill it and Zombies being what they are at the moment I was wondering if anyone here would like it?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nSKH1

Inbreeding

Gone!

Edit: Thanks for letting me know mackie0501 biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

I caught this little in-bred beauty, thank you. My first stripe. biggrin.gif

Glad it went to a good home.

mystyic

I'll jump on board here. I never kill any dragon I pick up and I don't re-abandon them either. I do freeze a few of each dragon type though. I'm working on completing collections of every dragon right now so I'm always scroll locked but I'll check in here when I have openings and take anything that is a species I'm currently looking for. I work on 25 at a time so there are plenty of options, lol.

I willl never kill a dragon no matter what (unless it will die very soon, then I MIGHT abandon it)