picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Starwing looked at the ground beneath him in awe. He was pretty high in the air, but he knew he could glide to the ground incase he fell off of Tamtam. Minerva watched Rose refuse help from Miko and flew on her own. "Well she's becoming a little bit independent," she said. Then when they got back to the cave, Starwing called to Seth, Sophia, and Martin, "We're back!"

"I could care less about being 'noble'. Look around, did being noble prevent the dragons from being enslaved? I think not." She bared her teeth. "Did you harm me? You would have given me to the humans if Albel had not come." She swung a downward swipe at Arumat's legs.

Sister. Do not act like that. You should be glad they risked their lives to save you. Martin said from deeper in the cave. He raised his head. I am glad you are okay, still. He grinned slightly. Welcome back Starwing. His grin widened.

Tamtam rolled his eyes and landed in the cave, sending a gust of wind at Rose from a flap of his wings. He folded his wings to his side and sat down, bringing his head to the ground and releasing Starwing.

Edited by snowdragon10

Arumat winced as she hit his left leg though it didn't go deep. He back up still, not letting the pain slow him down. He wasn't going to die like this.

Rose huffed. She still had yet to speak in her life but she still made verbal noises. Miko landed in the cave and watched as Rose went down into the magic spring chamber. From the verbal noises, it seemed she was already capable of speaking. "How strange" she murmured aloud.

Rika headed off to town with Albel.

Edited by Sai

After being released from Tamtam's grip, Starwing went over to them and said, "Guys, guess what I found! I saw some weird shapes and lines on the ground when I was looking for Rose. I wonder where they go. Want to go look?" "Strange shapes and lines? Starwing, that was the kidnappers' tracks. You shouldn't be following them. They could lead you to the town where hunters will find you and kill you," Minerva said, knowing what the strange path that the hatchling mentioned was. "But I thought you said hunters kidnap and sell dragons to slavers," Starwing said.

"I'm surprised. Albel talked like you were actaully a threat. I guess not. Your more of a coward that can't handle anything more than someone with there hands tied. Doesn't feel so good being the one without a weapon does it?" Slytha grinned, she was starting to enjoy herself. She swung her sword twice, once at his neck and the other at his legs. She continued following him, she wasn't going to let him get away so easily.

Tamtam tilted his head to one side. "Seems like neither of my children speak much. Well, they don't get that from me." He grinned. Then glanced at Starwing. "Stay away from strangers, whether they are human or dragon. You never know if they are kind or not."

Edited by snowdragon10

"It's not that. I'm just somewhat of a gentlemen. I don't attack ladies." he said blandly. He kept backing up but felt his foot catch on something. Damn he thought, hitting the ground.

Rika arrived in town. "Well, first off let's get some food" she walked into the main road. She paused, "What do want?" she asked Albel. He didn't respond. People were giving Albel odd looks.

Rose moved around, her chains clinging together. She sat down on the edge of the blue water.

Edited by Sai

((Why wonder why Sophia hasn't seen Rose's chain yet? Is she sleeping?))

Tamtam told Starwing to stay away from strangers, both human and dragon. The bird hatchling replied, "Okay." Then he went over to Sophia and said, "Hey mommy, guess what Rose has." The bird hatchling pointed to Rose's chain.

((Well Rose was like >>>>>> into the tunnel xd.png

and she's not visible. She's in the magic spring chamber.))

Slytha growled. "A gentlemen kidnapper ha." She took a step forward when he tripped, putting the sword against his neck. She narrowed her eyes. "You are lucky that you saved my life earlier. So I will return the favor. I will kill you if I see you again. Make no mistake of that." She reached over her shoulder and sheathed her sword. She kept her sheath on her back, as if it was on her waist then it would drag on the ground.

She turned around and walked back towards Rika's place. "You better hope you don't meet me again." She called over her shoulder.

"Sadistic psycho *****..." Arumat muttered quietly as she walked off. He sat up and got to his feet. He brushed the dirt off his cloths. Arumat never harmed women, though it was fair game to guys. If you had been a guy, you would've been eating that sword. he thought, glancing back at the girl.

"Come on" Rika rolled her eyes. She went into the store and got some food. She came out and handed some strawberries to Albel. "There."

Rose scowled briefly. She liked that human.

Sophia looked around. "I don't see her"

Edited by Sai

((xd.png "No Kagome!" You don't see them worrying about Shippo...))

Slytha narrowed her eyes and looked back ahead. That was good practice for me. The next human that I get into a fight better watch out. I haven't lost any of my fighting strenght. She walked back to Rika's house and stepped inside. Albel? Where'd you go? She looked around and shrugged. Oh well. She sat down on one of the chairs and fell asleep without even realizing it.[/i]

((sorry g2g goodnight ))

Edited by snowdragon10

((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!))

Albel and Rika left town and went back to the house. Rika opened to door and set the food in the kitchen. Albel walked over to Slytha who appeared to be sleeping. He smirked, seeing an opportunity to mess with her. Albel straddled her and placed both hands on either side of her shoulders. "Slytha" he said.

Rose looked into the water. She saw past her reflection and into the reef. Was that a tunnel? She dipped into the water and swam down to the opening in the rock. It was. Curious, she swam into it. It was a short one and she came to the end fast. Rose came to the surface of a small little chamber. It was about 10 feet tall and 7 feet in width.

((Sorry, I wasn't reading carefully. And now I g2g, too.))

Starwing looked around for Rose and didn't see her. Then he went to the magic spring chamber and called, "Rose, where are you?" When he got there, he didn't see Rose there either. Starwing tilted his head to one side in confusement. "Where did she go?" he asked himself.

Rose pulled herself out of the water and onto the ledge. She made little noises that seemed to echo through the little spot. The noise traveled through the water and up into the main room. It seemed as if her voice came out of thin air.

((You know, after everyone went to bed, I sat in my chair doing nothing for about an hour. Then I suddenly burst out laughing in the silence. I remembered everyone forgot about Dain. From telling him to save his characters, to telling him the rp moved))

Edited by Sai

((I WOKE UP!!!))

the zombie dragons started to chance in to swords like max normal sword. Max read the book again then he found something."huh whats this.HOLY....."said max and closed the book."umm this good be bad.The sword's will explode in 500 M ratius."said max."Umm i think running away is not a Option.This will be a Magic bomb."said max and stuck the sword in the ground."So it's time..."said max.The sword started to chance color faster.max jump'd away form the sword. Then he used a spell.He's starting to transform.( this is what he will look like.) user posted image

Edited by megasuper123

The Prayer had been drifting over mountainous countryside for a good forty-five minutes, the abundant screw-shaped propellors letting it move at upwards of eighty miles an hour. Shaw was very pleased with the progress, and he was considering talking to Brody about it properly when Sicily tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mike, the dowsing tower's picking up huge quantities of magic nearby. I think it's draconic activity."

"OK. Drop down to thirty feet above ground and beat to quarters. We might just have a chance to test our mettle in battle. Captain Ritter! You have the conn, sir, and good luck."

Whistles sounded throughout the Prayer as it accelerated downwards. Technicians and artillerymen buckled themselves into turrets and tweaked the compact torsion ballistae that formed the main body of the skyship's armament. In the bridge, seven scholarly-looking men began to chant, their bodies moving in time with the beat of dragon magicks. Shaw didn't really approve but understood they were a necessity.

"Captain! Dragon and a human mage of some kind are engaged in a duel below!"

"Close in and hard to port. If there's a duel, there's a crowd, and we might be able to hit some dragons with the initial broadside."

"Aye sir." The speaking adjutant pull on some chains and the Prayer's weaponry rolled out. It crashed to the desired height (At least the altimeter works, thought Ritter) and Ritter grabbed a speaking horn.

"THIS IS THE HUMAN SKY VESSEL 'A WING AND A PRAYER'! LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS AND DISPEL ALL MAGICS OR WE WILL SHOOT!"

The gunners trained their sights on the dragon mage and the boy in the process of transformation. Shaw was handing out shoulder-mounted sprung ballistae to the soldiers below decks and grinning to himself. Nothing, the thought, fires up your day like a dead dragon.

Where's the chalk?

Edited by colourcodedchaos

The Prayer had been drifting over mountainous countryside for a good forty-five minutes, the abundant screw-shaped propellors letting it move at upwards of eighty miles an hour. Shaw was very pleased with the progress, and he was considering talking to Brody about it properly when Sicily tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mike, the dowsing tower's picking up huge quantities of magic nearby. I think it's draconic activity."

"OK. Drop down to thirty feet above ground and beat to quarters. We might just have a chance to test our mettle in battle. Captain Ritter! You have the conn, sir, and good luck."

Whistles sounded throughout the Prayer as it accelerated downwards. Technicians and artillerymen buckled themselves into turrets and tweaked the compact torsion ballistae that formed the main body of the skyship's armament. In the bridge, seven scholarly-looking men began to chant, their bodies moving in time with the beat of dragon magicks. Shaw didn't really approve but understood they were a necessity.

"Captain! Dragon and a human mage of some kind are engaged in a duel below!"

"Close in and hard to port. If there's a duel, there's a crowd, and we might be able to hit some dragons with the initial broadside."

"Aye sir." The speaking adjutant pull on some chains and the Prayer's weaponry rolled out. It crashed to the desired height (At least the altimeter works, thought Ritter) and Ritter grabbed a speaking horn.

"THIS IS THE HUMAN SKY VESSEL 'A WING AND A PRAYER'! LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS AND DISPEL ALL MAGICS OR WE WILL SHOOT!"

The gunners trained their sights on the dragon mage and the boy in the process of transformation. Shaw was handing out shoulder-mounted sprung ballistae to the soldiers below decks and grinning to himself. Nothing, the thought, fires up your day like a dead dragon.

Where's the chalk?

((Hmm gunners.....))

Max after the transformation was finishd. He rised his arm up and made a giant fireball."LEAVE NOW OR ELSE!" Yelld max.

Edited by megasuper123

((At least five sentences please. And think about your spelling... Do you have spellcheck?))

((Lorienne, MS123 is Estonian. English is his third language. You have to make allowances.))

"OR ELSE WHAT? ARE YOU A SYMPATHISER OR SOMETHING?"

Ritter turned away from the speaking horn and made for the wizard squad in their little cubby-hole. "Can you neutralise what that young one's doing?"

"No sooner said than done, Captain," intoned the mages as one, and they concentrated. Hands glowed and Ritter thought he could taste metal in the air. He slammed the door shut and went back to the speaking horn, where Sicily Turnstone was waiting for him.

"Captain, he's got a fireball. If that thing hits the balloons, we're down."

"Don't worry. We've got a mage complement on board; they give the signal when they're ready to dispel and then we train a Ripper on him. Fireball gone, several arrows jammed in his chest, we fly backwards and pelt the dragons with rolling fire. I know my crews well, Miss Turnstone. They can reload a ballista in under ninety seconds. A rolling barrage should keep them at bay until we can really steam, and then we climb up to the high air and make our escape. Simples."

"Why are you only a captain?"

"I was a commodore, but dragons ate my commander's flagship. I was demoted in disgrace... so here I am."

A bell rung and a mage poked his arm out with a thumbs-up. Ritter smiled. "To your post, Miss Turnstone, and could you summon the good doctor to the bridge? I'm sure he'd like to see this..."

((Lorienne, MS123 is Estonian. English is his third language. You have to make allowances.))

"OR ELSE WHAT? ARE YOU A SYMPATHISER OR SOMETHING?"

Ritter turned away from the speaking horn and made for the wizard squad in their little cubby-hole. "Can you neutralise what that young one's doing?"

"No sooner said than done, Captain," intoned the mages as one, and they concentrated. Hands glowed and Ritter thought he could taste metal in the air. He slammed the door shut and went back to the speaking horn, where Sicily Turnstone was waiting for him.

"Captain, he's got a fireball. If that thing hits the balloons, we're down."

"Don't worry. We've got a mage complement on board; they give the signal when they're ready to dispel and then we train a Ripper on him. Fireball gone, several arrows jammed in his chest, we fly backwards and pelt the dragons with rolling fire. I know my crews well, Miss Turnstone. They can reload a ballista in under ninety seconds. A rolling barrage should keep them at bay until we can really steam, and then we climb up to the high air and make our escape. Simples."

"Why are you only a captain?"

"I was a commodore, but dragons ate my commander's flagship. I was demoted in disgrace... so here I am."

A bell rung and a mage poked his arm out with a thumbs-up. Ritter smiled. "To your post, Miss Turnstone, and could you summon the good doctor to the bridge? I'm sure he'd like to see this..."

((hot air..... oh an yeah english is my 3rd lang!))

max raising hes other arm gaters water form the air.shooting a giant amount of steam at the airShip."NO I LIKE TO DUEL FAIR!"gathering up a the last of energy for a really powerful ice spell.

"OK, I've had just about enough of this kid. Miss Turnstone, get a repair crew to any affected areas," bellowed Ritter into the speaking horn just as Shaw arrived in the bridge. "Port Ripper turrets train and give fire. Shoot to kill."

The sixteen heavily-armoured turrets began to chatter and hiss, firing dozen of arrows at the mage boy whilst the Prayer's own wizards attempted a power-sapping spell. Sicily's repair team didn't have a lot to do, as the starboard maneouvring screws had dealt with any reactionary force from the steam spell and the vessel was effectively watertight.

"OK, I've had just about enough of this kid. Miss Turnstone, get a repair crew to any affected areas," bellowed Ritter into the speaking horn just as Shaw arrived in the bridge. "Port Ripper turrets train and give fire. Shoot to kill."

The sixteen heavily-armoured turrets began to chatter and hiss, firing dozen of arrows at the mage boy whilst the Prayer's own wizards attempted a power-sapping spell. Sicily's repair team didn't have a lot to do, as the starboard maneouvring screws had dealt with any reactionary force from the steam spell and the vessel was effectively watertight.

max used the spell before the gun fire to make a giant Wall of ice.the armor starts to fade."huh.... must have."said it before he fell on the ground.the sword bomb has 1 min.

Carlos seeing the fight."better save the kid!" takes max up and disappears.

Edited by megasuper123

The zombies, that the horde attacked, started chanting and used their magic to change Max's appearance. Then a flash of light knocked Atlas and the other three dragon away from Max. They got up and saw that Max had suddenlty changed into a dragon-like armor. "Why does his armor look like a dragon?" a jade dragon asked. "Who knows, get him before he starts attacking us," Atlas suggested. The four dragons closed in on Max, but before they could attack, the horde stopped fighting and saw an airship in the sky aiming its guns at Max. "Wait, didn't we use our power to disable the humans' technology years ago?" a dragon asked. Then Atlas saw Max's giant fire and she thought, 'Da**, now he's really got dragon powers. But no matter, I've beaten lots of dragons in my slave life and this boy shouldn't be any different.' Then the airship started firing arrows and its mage casting spells at the kid. Then someone came and rescued Max after his armor disappeared. 'So his armored form doesn't last long, eh? Then the time should be a piece of cake for me, even though it doesn't look like it,' Atlas thought. Then Aeolus saw the sword and knew that it was going to explode in one minute and shouted, "Everyone, get out of here now!" Then the entire horde flew away from the sword before it exploded.

((Can't RP until church is over.))

"Cease fire... mages, analyze the sword-"

"RITTER! IT'S A BOMB!" screamed Shaw from a telescope station.

"What makes you so sure?"

"It's glowing and spitting multicoloured light! That says bomb to me!"

"Right. Alert! Alert! All power to lifting screws! Repair and damage control crews stand by!"

The skyship rose prow first so that the big forward screws could come into play, and they duly juddered into life. Ritter was ice-calm. Shaw was most definitely not. He was buckled into a chair and feeling rather ill when the bomb went off.

A huge cloud of expanding air catapulted the Prayer skywards. Ritter was jerked off his feet, as was everyone and everything else not secured to a wall. A chain caught in the engine room and disconnected, throwing the ship to one side as the starboard screw decelerated. On the whole, though, once the shaking had stopped and the ringing gone from everyone's ears, they realised they were alright. A cheer went up on the bridge, even from Shaw, who was promptly sick in a bucket afterwards. Ritter let a little grim half-smile cross his face and turned.

"There's still dragons out there, people. Hard to port, full broadside, then scarper as fast as possible. Doctor Shaw, you're needed in the engine room. Chain disconnect."

Shaw looked up, nodded, was sick, stood up like a baby giraffe, was sick again, and wandered off in the general directon of the ship's centre. Sicily had already sorted out the chain on the wheel, and as the thuds of the ballistae echoed in the hull of the Prayer they reattached it more securely than previously. The spears rained down on the ground below, and the skyship disappeared into the clouds, sprinting back home to human territory.

((I don't think it really matters... Just because English is his third language doesn't mean he can break the rules as much as we could... Mods can't make exceptions for a particular person unless they do it for everybody.

Anyways, Nick, did you reply to Keisha? There is too many pages to go back to, and I don't want to waste time. I got CCD today.))

Edited by Krissi2197