picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((BUSTED! Right, like wasn't she pregnant wit Edward's baby? And it was a joke that it was really Jacob's, right?))

Rika murmured under her breath in a grumpy fashion. She stomped her foot at the Drake and it ran back under the couch. Fayt sat in the chair, a bit embarrassed about bringing the subject of Arumat up earlier.

Edited by Sai

((She was pregnant... Yes... We didn't know who's baby she was pregnant with until she actually had Reneeseme... But, yes. That was the joke. It took me about a half hour to figure that out... Well, I knew she was having Edward's baby... Considering that in the book she really didn't 'do it' with Jake. xd.png

Carlisle: PUPPY! xd.png))

Cara walked around the tent, sniffing around. She got a hold of Keisha's scent, following it to Nick's room. She poked her head inside, seeing that the two were in there. Smiling to herself, she stuck her head out from in the room and continued to walk around, searching for some food. She didn't remember the last time she had eaten.

Edited by Krissi2197

((took me about 5 seconds, and I've never even read the stupid book xd.png

Albel is just standing there))

"I could make yew some mouse soup, or turtle soup" he said licking her again "I couldn eat yew, i to small, i has to worries bout the big strong dragon eatting me." He joked giggling.

((I was tired at the time I saw that vid... AND IT'S NOT STUPID! xd.png

Videos like these make me wanna squeal... Not sure if I posted this one or not. But... Yeah. tongue.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZBOI8YCvqI

Admit he's not hot. ADMIT IT! xd.png))

Keisha rolled her eyes, giggling. "Yeah, rights." she snorted. "I is the big strong dragons, isn't I?" she asked him. "You got it all wrongs. A leetle bug is prolly stronger then mes." she said. "Watch." she pretended she couldn't pick up a small rock from off the tent floor, giggling softly.

Edited by Krissi2197

(=\)

Nick giggling licking her again."Okays then, hug me as tight as yew can and don't let go until yew feel like it." Nick chalanged sitting down. His tail wagged rapidly.

((Just think... he went from this to this...

Wow. xd.png))

Keisha sighed, nodding as she sat up. She raised an eyebrow at him, giggling softly. "You does know I isn't gonna hug you as tight as I could on purposes, right?" she asked him. "I isn't gonna hurted you. That isn't the point about being a guardians." She said, popping up behind him. She pounced, giggling softly as she caught him in her wings, hugging him as hard as she can without hurting him.

((he is kinda hot....))

Slytha growled softly and glared at Rika. She huffed quietly and looked away from her. Albel, one of these days I am seriously going to attack her.

Star yawned and set her head on her hind legs. She rumbled happily and covered her face with her tail.

(=\)

Nick giggling licking her again."Okays then, hug me as tight as yew can and don't let go until yew feel like it." Nick chalanged sitting down. His tail wagged rapidly.

((That's 4.))

((Well, he's hotter then R. Pazz... That's for sure.))

Seeing there was nothing to eat around here, -or not being able to find any food,- Cara sighed and teleported out of the cave. Flapping her wings, she took to the skies in an attempt to find a deer or two wandering around so she can have a meal in what seemed like forever. She flew over the forest, looking down as she skimmed it, looking for any signs of movement that might catch her eye. She lowered herself, landing swiftly on the ground as she picked up the scent of a heard of small elk. She followed it as quietly as she could, not making a sound as she continued to hunt on foot.

Edited by Krissi2197

Nick squirmed around franticly as if she was trying to eat him and his life was dependant on it. He couldn't escape no mater how hard he tried. "See yew is super strong." he said giggling "If yew wanted to eated me I would have been in yew tummies." He said giggling and stoped trying to escape

That's one hot cat fight I'd enjoy he smirked. Albel folded his arms and leaned against the wall. It was hard to resist laughing. As long as they didn't kill each other, he would find it quite humorous. Fayt's ear twitched slightly when he noticed Albel smirking.

Rika huffed quietly herself and came into the living room, hands on hips.

Keisha shook her head, poking his nose as she giggled. "I is stronger then yous since you is smaller." she said simply, her headache gone for now. She seemed to notice that if she wasn't thinking about it, it didn't hurt. She looked back up at Nick, a humorous grin on her face. "I isn't the incredible hulks. I isn't that strongs." she laughed.

((Well, he's hotter then R. Pazz... That's for sure.))

Seeing there was nothing to eat around here, -or not being able to find any food,- Cara sighed and teleported out of the cave. Flapping her wings, she took to the skies in an attempt to find a deer or two wandering around so she can have a meal in what seemed like forever. She flew over the forest, looking down as she skimmed it, looking for any signs of movement that might catch her eye.

((That counts as 4 too.))

((So if we post this super long, LONG post that takes at least four, five, maybe six lines up, but it's only four sentences, that will still be considered a short post?

That sucks... I'll edit it. *Grumbles*))

Edited by Krissi2197

Slytha growled. I would enjoy putting Rika in a wheelchair, thats for shure. She crossed her arms. What are you grinning about? She noticed Rika and glared at her.

((Im TRYING to post long..))

Edited by snowdragon10

(Can't you please switch it to no one liners?)

Nick smiled and licked her again "Yew is still stronger." he said putting his head against her as she hugged him. "What does yew wana do?" he asked he licking her again giggling as he did so.

Edited by picknick10

((Honestly, I wouldn't call it 'long'... But it's longer than the other posts in here, fortunately. Mhm, you have to.

@picknick10: No. Never.))

Edited by DarkLorienne

Keisha shrugged, her stomach growling a little. A lightbulb went off in her head. "Heys," she said softly, looking at him. "I forgot. We never had that soups to eated." she said. "I is hungry... I wanna eat something. Is the soup still warms?" she asked, her stomach growling softly again. She wasn't that hungry, but she was in the mood for a small snack. Like soup.

((Happy place....happy place....scary fan girls alert....))

Albel looked off in another direction. Nothing... and I'm sure t would just be a cat fight he said, yawning. Albel was more than a bit sexist when it came to fighting. He never realized it much when he rambled though.

Rika looked over at Slytha and dulled her eyes. "What? You trying to use laser vision or something?" she mocked, laughing at Slytha's stare.

((I may like Twilight, but I am not a scary fan girl. Not everyone who reads the series is a scary fan girl, you know. I'm offended.

And, DL... I have a question. It seems that you are only either attacking this RP, or NB... I don't see you or Khay posting on other RPs, and I'm pretty damn sure some of them are doing the same thing with the five sentence rule.

I'm not trying to sound mean, and I'm not trying to sound rude. I'm just wondering. Maybe you are doing the same thing to other RPs, but it doesn't seem that way to me for some reason.))

(*sigh* Happy place....happy place....find a happy place.)

Nick turned into a mouse. he cuddled up against her. "I dunno's I would have to check." He said cuddling up againt her. He looked up at her.