picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Nick sat next to Rein hugging her happily. "Hungry?" he asked her she shook her head no and curled around nick

She laid down and looked around, fiddling with her tail rings uncomfortably. I hadn't thought this far, what now? she frowned again. Resting her head on the ground, she let out a rather loud sigh.

Sophia paused from her fiddling around and shifted her sight to Nick, "What are you looking at, kid?"

Sophia rested her head on the ground, muttering to herself grumpily. She clawed gently at the dirty in front of her, thinking.

Sophia continued to stare ahead. She muttered a few things to herself again, quietly and then paused, "Im not blind boy, I can see you"

She paused still, thinking again. She continued her clawing at the soft, cold soil on the ground, "Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare?"

Sophia's fur rustled from irritation and the feathers on the end of her tail twitch. "Weird kid" she muttered quietly to herself.

Nick continued to watch her. he never understood dragons much, so he always watched them, for hours upon hours in hopes to learn more.

"Do you WANT me to eat you?" she asked, finally looking his direction.

"why would yew eat me? Do dragons eat peoples just because? Why does yew eat peoples?" Nick asked confused

"We eat things that get on our nerves" she growled, trying to give a hint to the boy.

((g2g- be back in 15mins or so))

Edited by Sai

((KK)

"Thats mean, your mean, why are yew mean?" Nick asked "its not nice to eat people, it hurt" he rambled on

"I'm...different from the others in my breed" she paused, "I have a deformity, I guess I'm more antisocial" she uttered, not fully paying attention to what she was even talking about.

"Because people are terrible, they destroy what they dont understand" she repeated.

"Thats not what I do, I try to make friends with what I don't understand. Does that mean I have a deformity?" he asked confused

"No, I mean I have a literal one" she paused and glanced at her tail feathers, they twitched slight again, jingling Sophia's tail rings.

"Because my breed relies on what I was born without, the humans thought I had no use and cast me aside, I couldn't do what the others could." she scowled.