picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Sophia felt a tad confused but didn't show it, "You humans are all the same, enslaving and destroying things you dont understand"

"For now. Your parents will raise you as a hunter" she muttered, looking away.

"No....." Nick said "My parent are dead." he said turning around and starting to walk to the edge of the roof.

Sophia thought quietly for a moment, "People change, I've seen it before..."

"You humans are strange, you change faces as you grow- innocence turning into guilty." she said, starring down at the leather gloves on her front legs.

Edited by Sai

"Rein said i will never change" Nick said starting to climb back onto the balcolny" Rein says i hab to come in now...." he said as the sound of shattering metal could be heard and eat splinting roars echoed throughout the streets.

(Finaly got to makeing Rein's sheet

Username: Picknick10

Name: Rein

Appearance: user posted image But more the size of Nick

Personality: Very caring and protective over Nick. Can be very fierce

Powers: Shrinking and making things grow

Opinion of Humans: Doesn't like them much, except for Nick

Dislikes: Other humans, disrespectful dragons

Other: is the Heir of the dragon queen.)

Sophia scowled and turned away. She watched the streets for other dragons.

Rein walked over to torzue and sat down waiting for Nick.

Nick walked up to Rein, she shrunk him a little and wrapped her wings around him

The earth started to tremble and house began to fall

Edited by picknick10

"Fool" she muttered bitterly. I don't need him, I don't need anybody. A few dragons, free from electric cages scampered into the street.

Edited by Sai

While the house was still standing Nick managed to gather a huge sack full of meat for him Rein and Torzue. He ran back up to his room and hid under Rein's wing as the house started to collapse. Rein hummed quietly as they tumbled to the ground slowly, trying to calm Nick

Sophia ignored the collapsing house, she was caught in a blank stare at the shouts and cries of the free dragons.

((g2g - bed. Night!))

Torzue woke up to the sound of the house collapsing. At first he was confused but then he remembered hearing other dragons' telepathy, and how he hoped they would successfully escape, but without attacking humans after. Torzue curled into a tight ball, covering himself with one wing and Rein with the other.

Meanwhile.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID!!!! That dragon you sold probably did this!" A human yelled visciously to the man holing the rock.

Sophia spread her wings and glided to the ground. She wasn't sure what to do, it was total chaos in the streets.

The humans who had kept dragons as slaves were running around the steets wildly, some being chased by dragons. Torzue could tell it was happening, despite the collapsing house. He wanted dragonkid to be free, but not to start a war with the humans.

Sophia's fur rustled in all the wind caused from the running. Slowly, she made her way through the crowd, trying to figure out what to do.

Nick peeked out from under's Rein's wing, scared "Maybe, we should go to the forest" Nick sugested timidly

"I don't see anyone I know..." Sophia muttered awkwardly, pushing through the crowd. She extended her claws from shock as she was shoved forward by a dragon rushing by. What am I doing? she thought.

Sophia cut the man down with her claws and shoved him in the cage, "Not so tough now, are ya?"

Two more men charge at her with spears. Suddenly there was two clunks and both of them fell down, out cold. Nick stood a little way off with a sling in his hand. (He is the one who knocked them out) He walked back to Rein who nodded and said "okay" and they started to walk off making sure torzue followed

Torzue followed Nick, impressed by his accurate sling skills. he was a little frightened by all the commotion, but knew it would be quiet and peaceful in the forest.

((Got to go now))