skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Being older, I wake up a lot during the night, but I usually just turn over and go back to sleep. I have never been into drugs (except a little pot when much younger) and that's why this dream was so weird.

I was directly involved in the making and selling of cocaine, but it was being made in the deserts of So California. I was dressed like a peon and had to walk a long way to get to the manufacturing site. And I had a large box, about two feet square (that turned into a 5-gallon water jug) and I had to fill that with the cocaine(???) before I could quit. And I didn't have any money to pay for this stuff, which was OK with everyone. And it wasn't being made with Coco leaves...

(dreams are weird)

Towards the end, a little old woman in a large shawl, sampled some of the product and laid down on the ground and curled up in her shawl and said to her companions to 'buy it'. At the end, I was inside the back of a small truck (bobtail type) that was packed with straw and a dog (Irish Setter?) and out walking on a dirt road again...

There was a lot more to it than that, but the dream just continued on and on even after I woke up and went back to sleep.

Strange...

There was a weird dream i had which was about bullies

At first, the person who played as greg in the diary of a wimpy kid got on to this elevator with me and we became friends. After that, we went to this training place where the people who trained good were bullies. When the teachers left, the kids all started trying to run away but they couldn't because the bullies caught them. The bullies then tortured everybody, and there was a flood where i escaped by turning into a fish.

So weird!

Bah. Just last night I had a really strange/scary dream. Not quite a nightmare, but certainly unnerving. One of my fears is getting crushed with no means of escape, right?

Well, long dream short, some crazy guy was doing experiments and had me underneath a ceiling that slowly lowered itself onto my back. It was strange and extremely realistic because it seemed as though I could feel the pressure. It was painful as heck (in the dream) and I woke up with that sort of "oh my gods it was just a dream" feeling.

Actually, it had a much longer "plot" than that. But that's the gist of it.

Been having weird dreams lately.

About a week ago I dreamed about the two main characters in a novel I wrote a few years ago, Danielle and Samantha (Sam). Except Danielle was a 2nd-grade teacher and Sam was acting as teacher's aid for the week or something, and the kids all really bonded with Sam and always wanted her attention. One day Danielle and Sam were discussing lesson plans and they got in an argument and Danielle almost hit Sam, like actually started to and then realized all her students were staring at them.

And Danielle, smooth as always, turned to look at the kids and said they must have heard her and Sam fighting, why did no one try and stop her from hitting Sam? Sam catches on and they both play it off like it was planned, bringing the problem of bullying into the classroom through a different perspective, asking the kids questions about why they reacted how they did and why they *didn't* react certain ways, and relating that back to how important it is to stand up for people being bullied.

...... Yeah, I don't even know.

I've witten my dreams down.

Here's one:

In my dream, I was at disney and I was looking at this puppet shop.

While I was looking, a horde of mosquitoes came and landed on my hands.

Well I obivously freaked out and tried to swat them, but they all turned into red bean paste. What?

Then the shopkeeper helped me wash my hands and I dicovered it was just my pillow feeling like red bean paste. What?

xd.png

Last night I had a dream that it was the 2013 Halloween Release, but it was a RL event that TJ made us participate in. Every DC user was crammed into a big field in the middle of the night, trying to catch gnats with Ziploc bags. Wut. blink.gif

Edited by Dimar

Last night I had a dream that it was the 2013 Halloween Release, but it was a RL event that TJ made us participate in. Every DC user was crammed into a big field in the middle of the night, trying to catch gnats with Ziploc bags. Wut. blink.gif

ohmy.gif Oh no TJ, what are you trying to prove?

i had a dream a few years ago about wars for land against an antarctician settlement

involved a lot of genetic mutations and v cool beasts- fuzzy raptor speed-mounts and three headed polar bear power-mounts to mention a few

or the dream i was locked in a hotel with the d.gray-man crew while it was under attack by a dragon

perhaps the dream where kaworu from eva was a pizza delivery man for dominoes

SHRUG

Edited by Arveldir

My dreams are more or less unilaterally weird.

The winner has to be when I dreamed that I was Rarity from MLP:FIM and I had to save the foals Twilight Sparkle and I had.

I have more weird dreams than normal, so normal dreams are a bit of an oddity. xd.png

However, a super odd one:

I was at a romantic looking lake with ducks and trees and swans, stuff like that. Pretty, idyllic setting. Then I saw a dude dressed in black metal corpse paint who spoke like Nathan Explosion from Metalpocylyose. Walter from Fringe dances the polka, then Mr. Metal says "I'm one of the demons!" and has a heart attack. An old samurai stabs him to resurrect him and then I become a servant at Batwoman's mansion.

The heck.

Lamps come down from the ceiling, grab you, and pull you into so e unknown world as the dream ends.

Has me creeped out by them to this day.

I had a nightmare there was a place called "Portal Bed" in ddragon cave and I clicked on it and it showed this message:

You give up and throw all your eggs and dragons into the portal

And then I freaked out in my dream and it as horribly sad. And it was right after I caught this new release egg in my dream

I once dreamt of a weird opposite of the one I lived in, at the time.

I lived with my father, and I had an older sister. The catch was everything was poisonous and out to get you. For some unknow reason I was outside, being chased by several things. Once I got to my house the door was locked, by my sister and she wouldn't let me in. I attempted to scale the house. I ended up on a bench, my foot slipped through the a crack and a poisonous flower killed me.

The dream didn't end, I had after images of animals eating me like I was a candy bar. Most vividly a brown bear.

I had this dream when I was like, I'm not sure, five or six. But I specifically remember in my dream I was ten.

once a year, for the past 4 or 5 years, ive been having the same dream and its really weird

ill be having a regular dream, nothing out of the ordinary, but at some point ill be walking down my road (i live in a densely wooded area). ill remember that theres going to be a parade that day when suddenly, a tall old man in a dark blue uniform will start marching down the street with some sort of float following behind him. suddenly, hundreds upon hundreds of faceless people dressed in various clothes from the 1800s begin marching down the street. their skin is the texture of burlap, and they look kind of like faceless scarecrows. they march in rows.

ill try to hide in the forest, but then theyll start streaming into the woods and marching behind me, too. suddenly, theyll stop and the man in the blue uniform will start giving a speech. ill turn around and one of them in a brown dress is a few inches behind me. it looks down and touches the top of my head, and then i wake up.

i usually forget about this dream a few nights later until i have it again the following year. i had it again last night - it woke me up at around 3 am and i couldnt fall back asleep.

I once dreamed I had a girlfriend, and that I married her. That's weird for me, what was weirder was how sad I felt when I woke up, the dream felt very real.

I dreamed I was a vampire at the end of a street. I had these other vampire living with me and were friendly and for some reason everyone else on the street was a vampire and they kept trying to kill me. I killed some of them then woke up.

There's always that one dream where I was in 7th grade Algebra class, and was bored as heck listening to my teacher blab useless nonsense. [it's a dream so it wasn't actually math] It was then that I REALIZED I was dreaming, and got up, threw my sweater at the teacher, and ran out of the classroom before flying to the Mall with wings that I didn't really have before.

I bought lots of shoes.

Edited by ƒrozen

There's always that one dream where I was in 7th grade Algebra class, and was bored as heck listening to my teacher blab useless nonsense. [it's a dream so it wasn't actually math] It was then that I REALIZED I was dreaming, and got up, threw my sweater at the teacher, and ran out of the classroom before flying to the Mall with wings that I didn't really have before.

I bought lots of shoes.

That is. The ideal. Dream. ninja.gif

The longest, strangest, and most memorable dream I've ever had involved dragon drama, jellyfish, a huge Gothic mansion, and the robot apocalypse.

I dream about Harry Potter characters. A lot.

I also dreamed once that Winnie the Pooh and Maximum Ride were, like, the ancient guardians of the universe. They didn't actually say this, but you could just tell, like the way you sometimes can in dreams. For the longest time, they just laid all solemnly under this enormous tree. It was really pretty. The leaves were just starting to turn, and the sunlight was filtering down gorgeously through them. The really creepy thing was, it was in somebody's back yard...but there was no one in the house. And it was just this perfect idyllic summer day... Too perfect. blink.gif I had the feeling that it was either a time loop like in Ms. Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children or they were in a separate dimension, and something really terrible was happening/had happened in the real world. Then they reincarnated themselves into vegetables. So there's that.

The creepypasta-ish dreams I've had since my birth has left me with a lifelong fear of ceiling lamps.

The weirdest dream I had to date happened about a few nights ago actually. A vampire was flying around like a maniac in my garage, I could see his bat-like shadow everytime he flew by the door. Then to the side of the house Inuyasha was trying to help Kagura fight Naraku and Voldemort was in the backyard getting ready to help Naraku. (all of this was in the same dream mind you)

It was as if my house was the location for some epic battle or something and I'm there just trying to get a grip on the situation.

I'm still trying to get a grip. blink.gif

I remember one i had in 4th grade.

I dreamed about a baby with fingers growing out of its arms.

Still creeps me out dry.gif

Last night I dreamt that an atomic bomb was dropped on my city (I have no idea what city that was; I wouldn't recognize any of it in RL). I managed to outrun the blast and shockwave, as did my friend (it wasn't a terribly realistic dream) but my dad and little brother (? I'm an only child in RL) weren't so lucky. The rest of the dream was me curled up in a ball in my friend's house crying about them and worrying about getting sick from radiation (even though no one else had any issues). What a bizarre dream!

I dreamed I was at school and at the end of the day my teacher gave me a brand new blue PS3 and I don't even want a ps3. My teacher had like 6 more after that.

I dreamed my computer got a bad virus. Ran several scans when I woke up, good thing it was just a dream.

I have several weird dreams that had happened a few weeks ago

the first being, I dreamt about myself and my boyfriend we have been together for 5 years so. Anyway we wanted a family so we began to have one, so later we had two children and weirdly enough they were aliens and I learned my boyfriend was an alien, woke up and was like o.o

other dream i had was last week that i was living at home once again with my mother and step dad and there was this massive spider web which had eight massive spiders on they weren't doing anything but just sat there anyway in the dream my mum was trying to shoo them out which didn't work of course.

I just have weird phases where i can have very wacky dreams for no reason and other nights dream normal?