skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I'm going to describe my last dream last night in 10 words.

Zim.

Manatees.

Lasers.

Zombie Hamsters.

Glitter.

Demetri Martin.

Glitter paint.

Use your imagination with that one.

Yaaaay! Fun game!

Zim is now reliant on using things that humans like. So he decides to make the cow smelling earth piggy-fish to instruct to human race to bow to him. But GIR, Gaz, Bitters, and all the other characters and settings are gone, so he just takes a laser and threatens the manatees. But large zombie hamsters throw glitter at Zim, which he thinks would be poisonous to Irkens. So he throws a Demeteri pig-smelling human, which turns to paint, which mixes with the glitter.

I'm going to describe my last dream last night in 10 words.

Zim.

Manatees.

Lasers.

Zombie Hamsters.

Glitter.

Demetri Martin.

Glitter paint.

Use your imagination with that one.

This shall be fun...

Zim finds that there's something significant in the manatees--something that could help destroy the earth. It's the compatibility of laser-beam eyes. So, he implants them in the manatees, but it turns out that Ultra Pee Pee (awesome episode, might I add) turns out to have turned into a zombie--so the manatees team up with him and his army of zombified hamsters.

They go out and Zim is all frustrated by how they've turned against him. He goes out with his own weapons to destroy them, but then Demetri Martin stops him and says the only thing that can stop this is pure comedy. So, he starts telling his jokes and doing his thing, and one of the manatees and one of the hamsters go and attack Zim, robbing him of his weapons. Zim looks around, then finds random bucket of glitter, so he throws it at the manatee and hamster.

It turns out that glitter actually makes them explode. So, with glitter, Zim begins destroying all of them. When it's all done, he goes back to the home base, but it turns out that his house got covered by glitter paint as revenge from the last remaining laser-eyed manatee.

If that's what it turns out to be, that would have been a freaking awesome dream.

Last night I dreamt I met my (mega hot) friend from high-school at an underground lake where I was swimming, but she didn't see me and was about to drink my delicious lime soda when I popped out from behind a rock and yelled "Stop right there!" and she was so surprised she jumped and dumped like half of it out on accident. And then I said hello and we went swimming in sweet underground cave with some other girl who was with her and apparently wasn't important enough to remember.

Last night - Alien murder mystery with the characters from both NCIS and X-files in the dream.

Ive got one, sorry for the bad spelling.grammar.punctuation. D:

I was writing fast.

I was Roxas, and i was going to a movie premier. I needed a jacket, but i didnt have one! So of course, i began to think "Hey, maybe my roomate(boyfriend?) has something i can borrow?" So i did, i took my roomates greenish blue jacket!Of course i thought nothing of it at first, but then as the premier ended, it began to rain. SO now im thinking, ****, the jackets wet! Axel will never forgive me! And i rush home, try to dry the jacket. Well, somehow it caught on fire! By the time i got it out, the sleeves were ruined, and the rest was charred and ugly. At that point the dream switched to Axels point of view, walking into the house in a great mood, when he smelled the burnt...something. Roxas was busy trying to hide the jacket and i noticed what had happened. And god, i was PISSED. My firey temper kicked in and i yelled at Roxas for a while. Apparently the jacket had been very important, given to me by a dead relative or something, and i grabbed the jacket and threw it on. With one last look i stormed out of the door, pulling the ruined jacket on completely. Once outside i hopped on my futuristic motorbike and sped off down the gloomy road we lived on, anger blazing. *Our house was small, only one bedroom, living room, one bath, small closet, and a tiny porch out back. We lived inbetween many almost identical grey houses..all grey, even ours..And all the houses were perched on the side of a large cliff overlooking the grey grey ocean. The GREY clouds in the sky were still hanging above heavily* On my way down an old stretch of freeway, surrounded by just a few other futuristic cars, someone i didnt know pulled up beside me on an equally impressive bike and drew a long silver keyblade, much like the Oathkeeper. I noticed this, but in my infuriated state, i drew my own *it looked like axels weapons somewhat*, delivering one harsh blow to the other mans bike. Before he lost control he yelled something i dont remember, then his bike shorted out and he crashed, the man jumping off the bike before it smashed into a brick wall. After that ordeal i put away my blade and drove up to an old abandoned park type area. The sky was amazingly gloomy and fallen leaves where everywhere. The parks entrance was grey brick, with iron fencing on top. I parked my bike, hopped of, and turned it off, then strode swiftly into the park. When i felt i was deep enough to vent my anger i began to visualize little gold points around myself in my mind, then struck madly at them with punches kicks and fire blasts, even a bit of swordplay. I mustve trained like that for half an hour before my anger dissapated! But by then the dream was back home, and i was listening to Roxas appologising, a lot (two words, not one).

Last night I had a dream I was on Titanic and instead of the ship sinking it crashed on to the LOST island where I met Jacob xd.png

Last night I had a dream I was on Titanic and instead of the ship sinking it crashed on to the LOST island where I met Jacob xd.png

xd.png Thats beyond epic!

Last night, I had a dream that I was trying to download Soul Eater illegally, and I eventually began "seeding" it, and seeds were popping out of my mouth as I did so, and then a personal work-out trainer came up to me and began poking holes in my forehead.

...it was strange...

I had a dream last night that I was walking two dogs at night around a neighborhood I didn't recognize. Then suddenly this creepy guy comes out and has these two hellhound-dog-things (think the dogs from I Am Legend) and they started chasing after us.

It was odd.

A few nights ago I dreamt I was a drug saleskid living in a house full of other drug saleskids as well as Dan from harvest moon. After me and my brother sold some drugs Dan tried to be my special friend and I was all NOOOO DAN NOOOO YOU ARE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND I AM A REAL PERSOOOON and after that me and some other drug saleskids went to a survivor's bizarre and helped the other survivors kill a bunch of zombies that had surrounded their building.

Dream me should have totally been Dan from Harvest moon's special friend. It'd have been hilarious and when I woke up I'd have lol'd.

And, just tonight, I dreamt Tim was home on vacation from the army, carrying a big ol' gun around, and I had to take him to the mall to get reasonable footwear. While we were trying to get hoagies for lunch he was told to FIGHT TERRORISTS! who had showed up in the mall so he went off and fought terrorists and told me to go home so I'd be safe. On my way home the road was blocked by a parade of black people in green tee-shirts and white pants. They told me I was racist for interrupting their parade with my car, and then everyone glared at me and murmured "racist" to get the message across. I pulled my car into an alley and ran down it. Suddenly I was a black girl with really glorious loosely-curled long hair in an enchanted-looking alley that was also an enclosed garden with trees and things. Also, I had a boyfriend, but I never got a good look at him and he wasn't important anyway I guess. A red-headed white boy ran into our enchanted alley with a little black pistol and went "Shhhh" then jumped into some bushes. The police came in after him and asked if we saw him but we both lied and they couldn't seem to find him.

Edited by Laskuraska

Ive been pretty sad and worried lately because my bf is in the hospital in a medicated coma since valentines day So maybe thats why I had a dream that he got better and came to me and told me he fell in love with his nurse lolz I dont know but it was a sad dream i was actually sad the entire day but things changed that evening I got a call from his brother he said that my bf had been woken up that day for tests and things and he was refusing to go back to "sleep" until he talked to me I was so happy to talk to him even though it was just for a few minutes but it was the best way to end a sad day and the only time I have got to speak to him since he went in there I didnt tell him about the dream but now if i have another one ill wake up and remember him saying to me tc be good and dont worry ill be home to you as soon as I can smile.gif

Ive been pretty sad and worried lately because my bf is in the hospital in a medicated coma since valentines day So maybe thats why I had a dream that he got better and came to me and told me he fell in love with his nurse lolz I dont know but it was a sad dream i was actually sad the entire day but things changed that evening I got a call from his brother he said that my bf had been woken up that day for tests and things and he was refusing to go back to "sleep" until he talked to me I was so happy to talk to him even though it was just for a few minutes but it was the best way to end a sad day and the only time I have got to speak to him since he went in there I didnt tell him about the dream but now if i have another one ill wake up and remember him saying to me tc be good and dont worry ill be home to you as soon as I can smile.gif

I'm sorry your boyfriend is in such a state. What happened to him?

Back around November he had gotten that H1N1 he ended up in the hospital for a couple weeks when he was sent home on bed rest his work (the army) didnt listen to the doctor said he had to get back to work at first it wasnt bad until they had him working all nighters and double shifts I saw how it was draining on him he was more and more tired all the time with massive head aches couldnt eat hardly at all Valentines day he worked a long shift so he would have the night and next day off of work to spend with me well he lasted about 10 minutes if that before I insisted he needed to go to the er he was so sick i was scared he couldnt even stand up so he went and they put him in ICU in a tent seems the bug ate up his immune system tell it was actually non exhistant they put him in a medicated coma hes only been woken out of it 2 times so far hes getting better his bone marrow is starting to test better all the time but the doctors say this is going to be a couple more months still before he can come out of the coma and still even then he wont be aloud out of the hospital. But when he gets better and back I am going to talk to him about his work and how he has to take care of himself first and even if it means standing up to the whole army he cant risk the hospital again and being this sick<-- I told him that on the phone his answer was yes I know your the boss now so I got to listen to you. Haha I know he must be on some good drugs to have said that lol

Back around November he had gotten that H1N1  he ended up in the hospital for a couple weeks when he was sent home on bed rest his work (the army) didnt listen to the doctor said he had to get back to work at first it wasnt bad until they had him working all nighters and double shifts I saw how it was draining on him he was more and more tired all the time with massive head aches couldnt eat hardly at all  Valentines day he worked a long shift so he would have the night and next day off of work to spend with me  well he lasted about 10 minutes if that before I insisted he needed to go to the er he was so sick i was scared he couldnt even stand up  so he went and they put him in ICU in a tent seems the  bug ate up his immune system tell it was actually non exhistant  they put him in a medicated coma hes only been woken out of it 2 times so far hes getting better his bone marrow is starting to test better all the time but the doctors say this is going to be a couple more months still before he can come out of the coma and still even then he wont be aloud out of the hospital. But when he gets better and back I am going to talk to him about his work and how he has to take care of himself first and even if it means standing up to the whole army he cant risk the hospital again and being this sick<-- I told him that on the phone his answer was yes I know your the boss now so I got to listen to you.  Haha I know he must be on some good drugs to have said that lol

Haha, well, you might be able to take a suit against the CO who made the decision not to let him get well, but I'm not sure you can get him out of his contract.

I hope he gets well soon.

Edited by Laskuraska

He loves his job he handles the recrutes does their paper work organizes their shots and he takes them out on drills things like that if one gets in trouble he is the one who has to come in and pick him up from jail and keep an eye on him and deal with all that stuff he really does love his work its funny because hes this sweet calm guy who is fun to be around yet ive seen his ruff and gruff side when it comes to protecting me. but i still would love to see him yelling at the guys at work to run or what ever he has them do i think it would be funny to watch him acting all tuff and grumpy because I know hes not really hes enjoying it all lol

One of my friends tried to kill me. sad.gif

And my brother.

And my sister.

And my dog.

And mommy.

And grandma.

._.;

Being at my old job doing CAP surveys again.

I dreamt I got this pack of gummy hotdogs as easter candy, I ate them and they tasted bitter and disgusting and they were filled with black goo, and I threw up. And I was in a restarant/library/starbucks/playground.

?!?!?!

I dreamt I got this pack of gummy hotdogs as easter candy, I ate them and they tasted bitter and disgusting and they were filled with black goo, and I threw up. And I was in a restarant/library/starbucks/playground.

?!?!?!

Im sorry but thats just too funny smile.gif

the dreams i have are just glimpses of images that i can never rememeber. that's not the weird part. a few days/weeks/months, and very rarely about a year, they come true blink.gif . i swear it's the weirdest thing ever. it could be anything from watching a person turn to talk to some one or reading a book. my latest one's were posts i put on this site... blink.gif

last night i had the weirdest dream ever!

so i was in my room doing my hair as normal. my X came in. Im like "WOOH!! get out!" Him: "why, its not that weird" me: "yes it is! OUT!" Freind A walks in "Hay libby! are you coming to our party?" me: "um...sure" (cuz they always have the BEST partys) So Freind A grabs my arm and takes me to house the random house next to mine. There i climb up a rope to the tree house wich is a house in a tree. The poeple living there own a petting zoo so theres like animals all over the place. So i meet friend B there. i dont know what she was doing but i dont wanna know. anyways, some random guy is there and he starts talking to me. I dont rember what he was saying but we whent to canada and meet his grandparents. they were so old and wringly but they had a hot tube and their house was so cool. anyways I whent back home and my X was STILL there! creepy. so i was gonna totaly scream at him how hes such a stalker and creeper and all, then i woke up.

smile.gif ya weird

Friend cheat sheet

Rachel-Poetic

Ian-Smart

Justin-Gamer

Maddie-Giddy

Trinity-Blunt

Will-Emotional

Kevin-Foreign

Chris-Street

Jon-Imaginative

Louise-Country.

Last week, I had a dream my friends and I were all in one class with blue peices of paper pasted to the wall as wallpapaer. So Mr. Joice (my funny teacher) starts asking us questions about color. When someone was wrong, the desk would fall into the floor beneath us. Louise, Jon, and Chris had already fallen when I realised "ZOMG! THEY'RE DEAD! RACHEL GET HIM." So we all run away and leave Rachel we run in the halls and go into the library. Mr. Joice comes in and starts hitting walls and shelves. So we all push over a shelf. There's a hole behind it so we go in. Jon, Louise and Chris are there sitting down on paper scraps, which makes up the whole floor. Jon yells "He's coming back! Quick!" Then dives in, but doesn't come back up. Mr. Joice comes in and all of us huddle in corners. He starts to sink, so he goes down and drags Chris with him. We walk back into the hall, but all the teachers come out with guns and start shooting. Kevin starts talking to them in Dutch, so they chase him and we run away. We run past an exit, but Will is the only one to leave for some reason. We come to the lost and found bin, and jump in. Then the hall tilts and we all start rolling. Ian jumps out screaming "Freedom!" Rachel runs out a door screaming and we accidentaly hit her. Louise manages to turn the bin into the gym, but hits her head against the door frame, and falls off.

Maddie starts jumping rope, so we leave. From there, Trinity passes out, so Justin and I prop her up in a locker and close it. Then we hug and cry. Then Justin runs and jumps out the window. Then I went to the cafeteria, and found my puppy in the freezer. Then I cried, then fainted, then came to, then ate a pizza. Then I woke up.

Remember Kids, this is what happens when you stay up till 3:00 in the morning at a sleepover full os friends drinking Dr. Pepper and Pepsi.

I don't normally have very weird dreams. tongue.gif

The weirdest I've had though is the fact that I dreamt that I jumped off a plane and landed in a forest at my friends house...but she lives in a desert. So there ya go, thats how exciting my dreams get tongue.gif

Hmm. I've had DC dreams, but never a DC forum dream before.

Last night, I mustv'e been really tired because I was regretting putting up a 'help my dragons grow up' thread in the General Discussion. Stupid dream