skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a grotesque dream where all my teeth fell out ;;;; They didn't just fall out either, they started out loose then broke up into tons of pieces and I had to shovel them out of my mouth and was choking on them IT WAS PRETTY GROSS AND TENSO LMAO

I hear dreaming about teeth like that is a sign you're really stressed subconsciously (used to be into dream interpretation haha). It makes sense (though I'm always stressed so go figure) though today I'm feeling pretty swell so hopefully no more dreams like that for a while xd.png

Edited by Slater_C

Last night or the night before I had a dream where I was in Japan with some of my friends, and we wanted to go to this awesome ice cream shop that was like on the 50th(and top) floor of this huge building. We were going to go up the stairs but then I was like guys it's on the top floor... so we went up the elevator and anyway I got 6 scoops! I only wanted 3 but for some reason the guy put in 2 scoops of the 3 flavours I asked for o.o

Also when I play Assassin's Creed for too long I get Assassin's Creed dreams...

the Bleeding effect is real guys. lol

Okay,so I just dreamt that I could turn into a wolf and that I had wolf ears and wolf tail BTW,they look super kawaii on me! and that I went out to explore outside my house while I was a wolf and then I got in a bloody fight with.........the poodle of my neighbour.Then the poodle got all crazy and started chasing me through all the gardens of the neighbourhood.I can only remember that the garden of my neighbour had some Minecraft-like oak wood blocks,the first garden I went had silver eagle statues,and I think the third one had Christmas card all over the place.Then I got fed up of being chased,so I took the poodle and put it in a cage.

Last night, I dreamed that there was a fawn in my backyard for some reason. We don't even have deer where I live. Then, later on in the same dream, I was apparently fighting the final boss of Kid Icarus: Uprising. I've been playing that game too much.

Hmm, well, last night I had a dream about one of my favorite characters ever. (Prince Caspian from the Narnia movies! *drools*) it was cute and I Soooo wish it was real. *sighs dreamily*

Last night was a weird one. I had a dream that Tywin Lannister was throwing a party. The house wasn't some medieval job, it was a very modern looking house made almost entirely out of glass. Then I woke up.

I had this very odd dream after I passed out due to an allergic reaction. (I wasn't breathing very well)

I was laying on my bed (right where I passed out) and I had opened my eyes upon hearing the Tardis (which I hear stuff like that all the time around my house, it freaks me out) and there infront of me in the only spot clean in my bedroom, was the Tardis. The doctor came out and took my hand. He whisked me away to the future. Which it was nighttime so I couldn't tell which incarnation the doctor I was with, but I doubt it was any we have seen yet. The future was pretty full of metal and glass towers going as high up as one could see. There were strange power outages, we went to investigate and ran into Jack Harkness. Got captured by some Cybermen as the doctor tried to figure something out. I was too busy screaming to pay attention. There was a huge beam of light and somehow Jack got free. I still don't know how but The doctor and Jack beat the Cybermen. I was kinda distracted by the shiny light. (I like shiny things and I did push some buttons) There was a few explosions and we saw the tardis leave without us. Using jack's wrist thing (can't remember the name) we ended up in the 1700s to 1800s America. The doctor was dead set on finding his tardis. We interview a few people. I spotted something strange in the barn. So I went in, the doctor and Jack followed as I was acting skittish and brave at once. In the barn's hay loft was a huge huge spider that was so big it took up the whole loft. Jack had a pitch fork and said "we can take him." while the doctor was trying to reason with it. I however noticing the dripping venom off it's fangs, it's size, and that it was closing it said "screw this!" and jumped out the window (well it is the loft door thing to get hay out but same thing). I crashed head first into the dewy nighttime ground and knocked myself out. Last thing I remember was the doctor saying something that I couldn't make out and his shoes.

That's when I woke up in my bed very confused and wondering when the doctor put me back into my bed. I told this dream to some of my friends and some of them oddly enough believe it wasn't a dream and that I really ran off with the doctor. I am guessing it was a dream. It felt so real.

Last night I had a very weird dream.

I was in school and apparently there was a contagious virus going around that made all my classmates unable to walk and they all ended up with a broken leg or two. Everyone was wearing a cast and either using crutches or a wheel chair. I was the only one who wasn't sick and I felt weird and out of place.

Because of their disability, I had to constantly help them get around which made me feel even weirder because I was the only one who was different and I couldn't relate to anyone.

That's all I really remember and I woke up.

I think my dream's meaning is pretty self explanatory especially because of my anxiety and such. ._.

Edited by Pixel.G

this happened when i was only 12 years old yet i still remember it.

me and my classmates were going on a field trip with no teacher when suddenly a fancy lady approached us and asked us to follow her so we did and then we went to a really colorful building with her and once we were in she locked the door pulled out a bag full of grasshoppers and other kinds of worms and started forcefeeding it to us one by one and everytime someone ate it they felt very ill for a while and then exploded, i tried to escape but another fancy lady (which was apperantly her "assistant") came and stopped me a few times before i actually escaped but then i got this strange feeling i need to get back there again so i did

then a nerd called the police but the fancy lady shot them and they dissapeared and continued forcefeeding everyone the worms, i did everything to desperately try to be the last one to die and it worked, but i had to watch Violetta while waiting for everyone else to get killed off (it was horrifying) and then i ate a worm along with everyone else and then i woke up the end

Edited by Waifumania

I seriously am starting to question whether or not I'm becoming obsessed with FF7. I didn't think so, but dreams like the one I had last night make me seriously question it.

Reno and Sephiroth were on a mission, what mission I don't know and why those two I also have no idea, but for some reason Reno had super speed, like the Flash. Seph had his wing and he wasn't evil. They were on a mission to find some girl. Whether she was an enemy or someone to be rescued I have no idea. All I know is that those two were bickering while they traveled, trying to track this girl down.

The dream didn't go any further. I don't know what to make of it. The only conclusion I have is that I've been reading too many fanfictions lately, but at the same time why can't my FF7-releated dreams help my own stories progress? they used to be a huge help. what happened?

Dreams I had several times since I was a kid: teeth falling out or trying to get away from something (dinosaurs - darn T-Rex! - or giants). Running away from something is especially terrible when your body moves in slow motion. Once I was trying to get downstairs but I was floating, like a Ballon dragon xd.png

for me its nearly always the same; I'll jump off my balcony (we live in a skyrise apartment so its pretty high) but i usually end up flying….

The only problem is that if i fly high enough, i smack right into the sky, as if…as if the sky was a ceiling. A barrier of sorts. I can never get out, and its weird cause i usually look for loopholes but to no avail.

For a bit more of a comical note….

Its not a nice "oh I'm a dragon!!" flying. Rather I'm just flapping/waving my arms up and down, look really lame, but fly anyway. Gets a bit difficult cause y'know…arms aren't exactly the best for flying eh?

Last night was a really weird one. I was running through the woods, idk why, and then I saw the fridge. I opened it and then I found myself in my kitchen. I was about to go to my bedroom and all of a sudden there were flying sausages all around me. I tried to escape but there was no door. Then I realized that the floor was now a plate. And I was wrapped in bacon. Soon I realized that I was the main course of someone's dinner. The gigantic man was holding a knife. His mouth started to get closer to me while he was about to slice me and then I started screaming and woke up. blink.gif

I had a dream two days ago that we will mess up in a mock presentation. Well, it turns out to be well but still requires a lot of improvements.

I know I've been watching/thinking about FNAF way too much lately, because I had a dream about it last night. I was in this old wooden building (not any of the actual game settings, weirdly, but something else). Most of the building was fine and had literally nothing remotely to do with any of the games-it was a totally normal house/basement kind of deal and we were finding stuff in there (I say "we" because apparently I was with some random dream-people? IDK, who they were even supposed to be), but this one part was all like burnt out/collapsing. And somehow there were bits of the animatronics in there...and then we actually did start going in/picking through there and seeing the parts, and something started moving.

I just...what the actual hell, self? I don't even remember being scared, just freaked out slightly because, well...creepy murderous robots.

Edited by LascielsShadow

Well, I did get my wish. The night before last I ended up having another FF7-related dream which helped me not only get rid of writer's block for one of my stories on fanfiction, but I completed an entire chapter which was very nice.

Last night however, was kinda cute too.

I dreamed that I was at the library on the computer. (totally impossible, I know. xd.png ) my time limit was about to run out with only under two minutes left when my mom comes up with another girl from the place where I volunteer. It felt like I had missed that day and they had come to meet up with me or something. But, the cute part was that suddenly my Tuxedo cat, Spunky shows up out of no where, but instead of a healthy 16 pound cat he's a kitten again which made him extra 'kewt and fwuffy' -(had to, sorry. He was just so darn cute. x3 ) anyway. He was running and playing around the library, rubbing up against people and climbing on the bookshelves. The library was starting to close and the lights were slowly turning off. We couldn't catch him no matter what we did. Which is odd because in reality, he normally comes when I call his name. (He's like a dog that way. xd.png) Suddenly Spunky stops by this one guy and rubs against his leg. He bends over and rubs against Spunky's chin before picking him up and walking over and handing it over to mom. He said "Here you go." and Spunky started purring like crazy and then the dream ended.

It was strange, but it was a nice dream. I found it oddly relaxing and woke up feeling like I had gotten a good night's sleep. Well, as good as I could get for staying up 'til 4:30-5:00 am. xd.png

Last night I dreamed that I engineered a llama to have wings, and it was somehow able to defy physics and fly. We had grand adventures (well, really just flying around on a llama is a grand adventure in and of itself). I don't remember my dreams very often, but when I do, they are always whacky.

I dreamed of dragon cave. There was some sort of giant dragon (a daydream, I think) and some sort of blue dino looming over me. Pretty cute, hmm?

People tell me I have a vivid imagination.

That, or I'm just really weird.

I dreamed that there was a huge island that consisted entirely of peoples' imaginations.

At the entrance, there was a giant furry monster with these adorable huge eyes and like, eight legs. Basically it's a giant fuzzy spider. It was adorable.

There were tourists riding his back, so I climbed on, and then he grew wings and flew around the whole island.

It was awesome.

I woke up that morning because my cat jumped on me. It was getting better too.

I dream waaaay to much.

Most of them are pretty akward, but some are about dragons and flying and stuff.

One of the best I had was Attack on Titan based. I was flying on 3DMG and killing Titans and it was awesome.

Then I had to wake up for school

I took a nap earlier and had a pretty interesting dream. It's kind of long though... xd.png

It started with me playing games in my room I think and then I suddenly decided to look outside. I was shocked to see what appeared to be several snowy mountain tops visible over the distant houses. There usually isn't any mountains visible from here and it freaked me out even more because they almost seemed like they were circling around the city. I ran outside and hopped onto a moped and zoomed away down the street. No one else seemed to notice but I was definitely going to figure it out. Everything got dark quickly after that though I was pretty sure it was actually the mountains blocking out the sun.

After awhile I approached the edge of the city where one of the mountains stood and it was even weirder than I thought. Large ice sculptures that were in the shape of towers and buildings were settled at the base of the mountain, which actually wasn't a very big mountain now that I was closer. Surrounding the ice sculptures was actually a chain-link fence and barricades but I went ahead and went on in anyway.

I looked around for awhile but without that much light to see everything looked pretty ominous. I was really freaked out but I wasn't going to leave until I knew what was going on. Then suddenly someone appeared from behind one of the buildings and started yelling at me about how the ice festival wasn't starting yet and I wasn't allowed to be there until everything was finished. At first I was confused but then I suddenly remembered and I was actually pretty amazed at what they had done so far. Since I figured out what was going on I decided to head back home.

When I got back I found my mom in the kitchen standing over a large crock pot and a ladle in hand. At first I thought maybe she was making soup but when I asked she just laughed at me. "No, I'm making cookies." Of course I was confused and just responded with, "What?" She took off the lid and it pretty much looked like dumplings floating in milk. That really didn't make sense but then she scooped some of them out and dropped them onto a plate. She covered everything with powdered sugar and suddenly they all began to rise as if it were bread, but A LOT faster. She said that as soon as they stopped growing it would stiffen and she would then cover it all with a glaze and it would be delicious. I really wasn't going to doubt her because that was just way too cool to watch and it really looked so fancy and yummy.

But just then there was a knock on the door. I went to see who it was by looking through the window and I saw that it was this guy I just really didn't like. I tried to jump away without him seeing me but he did and started screaming and banging on the door. I didn't know what he wanted but I definitely was not going to give him the chance to even talk. I put on a dark hooded jacket and tried to sneak out the back and slip past him. Thankfully he didn't see me so I went merrily on my way. That is until I remembered that I didn't get any of the cookie things and I dropped to my knees. I threw my hands in the air and quietly said "Nooooooooo!" very dramatically and then I woke up.

Last night, when I did go to sleep ((haha, sleep is for the weak tongue.gif )) I dreamed about a ship I had in one of my roleplays. An rp from Tales, but that is down, and so yeah. It was starting to get a little weird for my taste, but then I woke up. tongue.gif.

My dream last night was very strange. It was like a complete fusion of the Disney movies, "Pocahontas" and "Peter Pan", though I don't know why I was dreaming about it. I haven't watched those movies in years.

God, I had a hideous nightmare the other night.

I was in some house and an old lady was trying to get into her bed. Next thing I know, she's somehow on the floor. All of a sudden she starts sliding across the floor as though someone had her by the ankles and was dragging her, but there was no one there. She slid around the bed, her body bending into this weird 'S' shape, into what I knew somehow to be a bathroom. Something in my dream told me not to go in there, but I had to, so I followed. By that point in the dream, I was tripping.

You know that tiny space that's between the toilet and the wall? Well, somehow she was jammed back there into that space, and I vaguely remember wondering how that was possible, face down with this stuff that looked like wads of shredded, fluffy cotton, but wasn't, covering her whole head. I knelt down and started pulling that stuff off of her and when I almost had it all off she lifted her head. Her face had decayed into a rotten, oozing mess and her eyes were solid white. I jumped back because I knew whatever that was was malicious and vile and I wanted away from it...then I woke up. My heart was pounding and that feeling of fear came with me into the waking world. I was so rattled I couldn't go back to sleep for awhile. Worst nightmare I've had in a long time.

Edited by MedievalMystic