skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I have the weirdest dreams.

I can't remember most of them, since they usually disappear right after I wake up, but the ones I can recall are really, really messed up.

I think there is one where I was forced to fight a Pokemon with a light saber and throughout the whole I thing was shouting, "WTF IS DIS ****?".

It's really weird, since I'm not really fans of either Star Wars or Pokemon.

There's another one where I was running away from this weird spider/bear/scorpion thing that had 3 tails.

I forgot what happened afterward, but it has something to do with whipped cream, grenades, and fireballs that shoot out from swords.

i had one yesterday but the only thing i can remember about it was...

i got a adult dragon in dragon cave that was abandoned and it become my bffl,

& that the guy i like was riding it over the moon.

i just wish i knew what that meant and why i cant remember anything else about it...and that i dreamed of dragon cave. thats pretty freaky since there was pokemon music playing in the background the whole time & im not that obsessive over Dragon cave..

I remember I had a dream were Fall Out Boy was signing autographs at this buissness place. Me and my friend walked into the room and we were the only ones there. I remember I was crying because I was so happy.

We walked up to them and asked for autographs. All of the oter members said no and stomped out of them room except Patick who nodded and walked over to a table and started to sign it. Then I remember I was talking to him and I suddenly started to float. He looked at me like it was perfectly normal.

Well... I had this dream almost two years ago, but I told it/typed it so many times to so many people that I still mostly remember it...

Basically, my best friends at the time were in it, only we were the characters that we roleplayed (I've never once been myself in a dream, which is sort of weird in itself, I suppose). In either case, two of my friends were having breakfast, and then I showed up at their door dressed as a gangster. Then there were a bunch of flashing scenes, where, at one point, Godzilla was in the background, wrecking some city. Then, one of my friends and I were fighting with plastic knives until my other friend comes up behind us and whacks us both over the head with this insanely long wooden board. When I 'woke up', I was at some disco club, and Seto Kaiba from YGO, wearing some bright white suit, was dancing with one of my friends. Then, someone came up behind me, dumped a bucket of live trout over my head, and I woke up.

Also, a lot of my dreams are fandom-based. Like, I've had multiple dreams in which I've been on a *~*Pokémon Journey*~*, and, recently, I had this dream where Will Riker from Star Trek was giving some talk in his underwear and a pimp hat, and no one noticed anything was wrong... I woke up laughing from that one. 8(

lets see, I'vahad some very bizare dreams, one i my great aunt could only live if i got this magicall stone,

I was at a party, an old person party, basicaly i say a person there who had the stone, i went towards here, she tried to Kill me, so i try to leave, but she doesnt let me, I take my glass of water and dump it on her. . .. She melted into wax!!!!

I woke up before i got the stone

the other one was when I was Amu from Shugo Chara. . . . .of cours Ikuto was there. . . i will not go any farther!!!

A couple of the bowling balls caught up to me and were at my sides. All at the same time, they said three words.

"Shoop Da Whoop."

I burst into a fit of giggles like you don't even know.

Also, hm. Once when I was younger, I had a dream I was on my playset, and there was this huge whale, and I was trying to harpoon it, or something...? Kind of strange, since I'm pretty sure I never really saw too much of the alleged whale hunting.

I've also had one, or maybe a few, games where you could do something I always thought would be neat; a full-out 3D game where you could play any wild animal you want. Man, I always got so upset when I woke up and realized it was just a dream. |D

Man, dreams are pretty cool. I used to type 'em down on the computer, but I don't do that much anymore.

Oh... but I did have this one dream that was a war between vampires and humans, I think? And. These humans all shot this one cute/hot vampire boy, and I caught him and told them to back off, and they listened because apparently I was like a captain or something, and I dragged him off into this elevator and got to the top, and I figured that place was safe so I left him there (I... I don't even know) and then I jumped down from about 30 feet up, landed swiftly on my feet and continued fighting. >:3!

I'mma go reread the dreams I had, kthnxbai.

I firmly believe that you have had too much DC when you start dreaming about it.

Last night, I dreamed I was sitting on the edge of my bed, and I was reading a forum post about a decision to turn off hosting for the site. In lieu of having an internet server for the dragon cave, it was decided by people who weren't me that DC would be moved into my bedroom. In like 10 seconds there were like a billion really tiny teeny dragons crawling all over the place.

My bookcase was turned into a pernian weyr with little caves that dragon colonies took up residence in. I was balled in a corner of my bed crying because I had lost my room when I felt a hard shove on my shoulder. It was someone telling me in a rather irritated voice it was late and time for bed, and that I had to leave because this was their room now and that I was being rather improper by staying. Take a wild guess who it was?

I spent the rest of my dream sitting outside my door in the hallway crying and smashing little mint and pygmy dragons between my fingers that managed to crawl under the door. I felt terrible when I woke up.

Edited by Marrionetta

I had a dream, last night actually... that I was randomly crying and shaving my doggie. xd.png

I have no idea why though, and that's all I remember.

Oh dear, Marri. DX

Though DC -HAS- managed to occupy a large chunk of my life now that I'm a mod as well as a spriter, I think the closest I've come to a dream about it was dreaming that I just... browsed the forum, doing my job as usual.

My dreams are almost always about normal, everyday occurrences, or else I forget them after I wake up.

I remember once I had a dream where a Japanese musician was lost on my front porch and for some reason was missing his shoes. He seemed very unhappy and confused. I think I asked him what the hell he was doing in America and then he sat down on my couch and started crying. D<

I also had a dream just this week that I had hooves. It was perfectly normal, at least in magical Momo dream land.

Other than that, I think 80% of the time my dreams are just watered down and kind of blurry reenactments of everyday life. Kind of lame.

Oh dear, Marri. DX

Psh. I'd hate to see what psychoanalysis would reveal about me.

I also had a dream just this week that I had hooves. It was perfectly normal, at least in magical Momo dream land

Naturally. We all picture you with hooves. And horns. And perhaps a pitchfork occasionally.

ACTUALLY. I picture you as a large superimposed head of a komodo dragon on a girl's body who makes quacking sounds.

Other than that, I think 80% of the time my dreams are just watered down and kind of blurry reenactments of everyday life. Kind of lame.

Really? A dream like that would be weird for me.

Except for the fact that although dreams are rare for me, all of them are weird.

Like the one dream where I was playing with an otter with my sister in my backyard when an eagle swooped down, picked me up by my overalls, and flew away with me in it's claws.

xd.png

Edited by Zeekaice

Last night I dreamt something about going through a swamp-like place of some sort with my family, where there were adult burmese pythons, regular and albino, about every ten feet resting on a log or a patch of grass. Then we got past a rock with an albino burm on it and suddenly we were in a pet store. I bought two normal burms and one albino hatchling. We toured around a rocky platform-like area where we saw soft-shell turtles and other reptiles and stuff. Then I remembered that where I live, it's illegal to have large snakes like burmese pythons. So I went back to the pet store counter to return them, and then somehow I ended up having to get a lawyer and had to go to court. But at that point the visual was... not there.

Naturally.  We all picture you with hooves.  And horns.  And perhaps a pitchfork occasionally.

D:

ACTUALLY. I picture you as a large superimposed head of a komodo dragon on a girl's body who makes quacking sounds.

...like an Argonian?

:D

To stay on topic- Zeekace, it's really not so weird, since it takes you a while to figure out it was a dream at all. XD Then it's just annoying. And I usually forget most of them anyway, they evaporate quite quickly. I haven't been aware of a dream I've had very often, lately.

I had a dream, when I forgot how to ride a bike and I was crossing a street with all these random people and Miley Cyrus told me "You go like this" and she road across the street, so somehow I know how to again. Then suddenly I'm on foot and with my good friend Abby and suddenly the 'Candy Truck' comes, (like the ice cream guy but gives candy out) and some dude in a huge, red costume, with a huge head thing on, similar to This but without the lobsterness.

So, the guy gives us candy and leaves back in the truck, for some strange reason, I yelped "You forgot your money!" and was chasing after the truck.

Suddenly, I'm in the hallway of my upstairs and see the man in the red costume enter my sister's room.

Hesitant, I walked in. Oddly, he was trying to hide behind her dresser, behind her tiny flat screen TV. I made a weird look, seeing him 'attempting' to hide. Then he ran out and tried to grab me. I ran away trying to o down the stairs. Finally, right about till I got to the bottom. The dude grabbed me. Of course, I have a Foyer and my parents are sitting in the Living Room, saying

"Is that Maria?"

I was trying to scream but of course nothing came out, it's stupid how my parents never tried to help but I managed to wriggle myself out and ran to my parents. Then the guy got me again and I woke up.

Fun dream. xd.png

I HAD A HORRIFYING NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!

TJ for some reason had decided that we all dont have lives here and deleted a whole bunch of dragons so people would give up and go outside for once. of course my Dino, Geode, Split, Lineage dragons, First Four, and newly caputed old pink were completley erased from my scroll.

...when i woke up i ran to the computer to make sure my babies were okay smile.gif

Edited by Kaala

I once had a dream in which my parents were kidnapped while I was at my grandmother's house and taken to a gas station in the desert. So, I got in my parents' van and drove it to the station, but I crashed the van into the station and caused a large explosion. Oddly enough, the station was exactly where my grandmother's house was supposed to be. I ran into the store part of the station to find my parents, but it was filled with angry cops who chased me for some reason. While running through the store, I encountered a ladder made up of words (the rungs were words). I attempted to shout for my parents, but the ladder somehow prevented me from shouting. I woke up after that.

As for that driving bit... I was 8 when I had this dream.

Almost all dreams I have are pretty weird...but there was one that was particarly strange. (Its what I get for watching X-men before bed)

So, I dreamt I had wings, and was part of this under-ground rebellion to save the world from this dictator dude. On some mission, I got lost in this secret facility holding other people with superpowers. I teamed up with this prisioner girl who had power over baked goods.

So the two of us were trying to escape this prison, which looked a lot like a mall, and we finally escaped through an underground river. Then this freaky woman with a remote control showed up, and started ranting, and I urged baked-goods girl to run....and then I woke up.

I had a dream in which I was a clone trooper, and I was testing a blaster at a warehouse and shot a guard. Then I slowly edged away and ended up in Walmart, shopping for keychains. Completely random.

I had a dream in which I was a clone trooper, and I was testing a blaster at a warehouse and shot a guard. Then I slowly edged away and ended up in Walmart, shopping for keychains. Completely random.

WOW xd.png

I had a dream that a siggy I ordeded about two weeks ago was finally done but when I tried to copy the code it wouldn't work.

I had a dream that a siggy I ordeded about two weeks ago was finally done but when I tried to copy the code it wouldn't work.

Something similar to that happened to me in real life.

Anyways,I dreamed I had to jump over this piece of wire,and when I did,I got a unicorn! But then something turned us all into different animals and I got to be a skunk.Then we had to go up this mountain or something.I was having fun,but my mom woke me up.And it was summer vacation! mad.gif

I had a dream I was wrestling with chuck norris and then the world exploded. Not much to think about that D=

I've had so many weird dreams, it could blow your mind away. That is all I will say, yes, if you're interested, I may tell a few. From dragons soaring for miles on end, while pirates roam the oceans. Gods and goddesses battle against the human race. Angels are not so pure as you think. Snakes, one bite, and you'll actually feel the pain screaming in your hand. Oh yes, my lucids can be so out-there, you'd think you were in the real world. False awakenings are extremely common for me. I am able to fly and walk in water in my lucids. Oh, I must not forget to mention, that I can slip through walls like a ghost. wink.gif

Edited by Tsura