skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream that someone at my school was bragging that not only could she see the dead, but she could also speak to them. I said something to the extent of "you probably can't" but she insisted. Then I went home and died, and my first thought was "cool! Now I can put her to the test." So I went back to school and floated around all ghost like, and at first it didn't seem like she could see me. But then she gave me a dramatic look, like, if my life was an anime, I would have had a half-hour monologue about it. Anyway, I tried to tell her that since she could see me, she had to let the others know I was alright, so they wouldn't be upset when they found out I was dead. However, it didn't seem as if she could hear me, so I just grumbled "I knew you couldn't speak to the dead" and woke up laugh.gif

Lately my dreams have been involving the weather. Basically, I always seem to find myself praying that my home makes through the onslaught of a sudden storm.

I was took an exam and I found I was writing anwsers on test sheet, not answer sheet. So I had to copy all of them to answer sheet but I found I missed something so I had to start over. I repeated that several time and it felt like writing report at very last time. I woke up before I submit them.

Lately, my dreams have been very vivid and on the longer side. That would be great if they didn't always revolve around the same idea: one of my greatest fears. Ugh. I just want to get some sleep without waking up with a headache in the morning.

There were two rather weird dreams last night.

The first one was about saving a woman from a supposed serial killer by knocking him unconscious with a glass bottle. The most terrible part was the one where we both had to run away from the dude when he regained his consciousness, while frantically trying to call the police at the same time. Since it was a dream, running was surprisingly difficult.

The second one was mostly about my two classmates having a dumb plan of sailing the seas in a huge block of cheese. They seemed so proud about the idea that it was confusing. I tried to tell them how it would never work but sooner than I thought they already had carved the cheese into a room to be in. They had already left on the following day when I went to check what they're doing. I was so woeful about it that I just lay on the floor, since I just knew that no one would successfully sail anywhere in a block of cheese.

These aren't new dreams, but just weird and/or creepy ones I've remembered over the years.

1. My middle school turned into something akin to a hospital, and one of the student bathrooms was, as I recall, a morgue. Toward the end of the dream, I walked up the steps on the outside of a tower, and a gurney came rolling down the steps toward me. (Probably too much X-Files watching.)

2. I entered a ghost house kind of resembling the ones in Super Mario World, and on the inside, there were doors that opened to skeletons using brooms to sweep the life away of anyone who dared enter. I remember feeling a distinct and strong sense of dread, and ran out of the building, only to see a giant white ghost looming over it (and this wasn't one of those cute Big Boos from the Mario series).

3. I had a bizarre dream that involved planets (I believe one resembled Saturn) falling out of the sky toward me while I was at the Great Wall of China.

I've also had more common dreams such as ones involving falling off tall structures and "landing" on my bed, screaming without being able to make a noise, etc. Finally, the best dreams involved me befriending people I knew IRL, but who I was actually too terrified to speak to.

Edited by Wintermute

I've been having dreams about dragons more frequently which is nice. This time everything was in a post-apocalyptic world and my means of travel and protection was my dragon. They reminded me of a really giant Toothless but more bulky. They'd grab onto the roof of a bus and fly around trying to find a safe haven while I got comfortable in the bus. Occasionally we'd land and take on some friendly looking survivors and fly off again before anyone bad tried hurting any of us.

Oh, I had a nice dream, kind of. I was meeting with my childhood best friends, whom I haven't seen in ages, and we were very happy to see each other. (They're twins, and they've grown up to be really attractive too). My biggest crush from elementary school was also present, for some reason, all grown up.

So. Couple more interesting ones.

1) I'm with this group of people and we're trapped in this huge but derelict mansion which has more secret tunnels and rooms than normal rooms. Every time we manage to meet up, something happens and we end up split up again, a few people are injured and or stuck in certain rooms, so I'm running back and forth checking on everyone to make sure they're okay/still there, because apparently there's something in here with us and it's out to get us, one by one we start disappearing.

Also, Springtrap is there, and apparently he's not only a sentient animatronic and not a bod in a suit, but he's also friendly and trying to help us...in a sarcastic, grumpy "Only to get rid of you annoying people" kind of way.

IDEK.

2) I'm with a bunch of people from my university course and we're celebrating our graduation. We've been given these credit-card-looking gift cards and books of stuff we can use to buy with them. Everyone else thinks it's a joke and they're not actually usable, but I am convinced otherwise because apparently I have seen them before. Back home, I test it and find it IS real, so I go to find everyone to tell them. But it turns out these cards are somehow linked to this old cult that summoned a demon that looks like something from one of the Forbidden Siren games (creepy as all get out) and now it's after us because we used the cards.

Yeah :|

Well..woke up in the middle of the night upon having dreamt a dream that had both terrifying elements and lovely ones. I'll only mention the nice part. I won a CB Silver Shimmer in the next raffle. Shows how my DC obsession has become embedded deep within my subconscious xd.png

Last night, I dreamed that the aliens came to town, and it was my job to rescue those I love. I couldn't save any of them ;-;

I rarely had a dream but last night I slept early so I had a weird dream..even when I woke up in the middle of the night and continue sleeping, the dream continues. -_-

For unknown reason, I was helping an old Chinese lady who lost her memory. She wanted to go home and told me her home was near a Chinese temple. So I took her to a Chinese temple nearby but it is haunted (I didn't see ghosts, but when we reached there I just knew the temple is haunted). In my dream I keep having this thought "This lady must be a ghost!" but I followed her anyway. She told me it was the wrong temple. So we continue walking to many places while looking for the correct temple (and her house). I can't remember every details now, but I woke up when someone called her from behind and she said it was her husband. (in reality it was my dad asking what time I'm going to work today lol). Lets see if the dream continues tonight (I hope not). :unsure:

The dream I had last night was surprisingly nice for once, although the nicer things were after the conflict. The conflict was about some kind of a shady company trying to sell some super pricey stuff to my parents that were oblivious about the people from the company being scammers. For some reason those people were in our home (which looked excessively luxurious) but that just made it easier for me to take action - I decided it'd be the wisest idea to threaten those scammers with a pair of fabric scissors and an intimidating glare.

I can't remember if the scammers eventually left my parents alone since the dream changed suddenly - this time me and a group of other people were in a huge, busy city going around malls and stores. At some point I saw a lonely puppy curled up in a corner and took him with me. I had a rather large bag with me so I put him in the bag so he could be safe and peek out of the bag since the zipper was obviously open. Going to a clothes store with a puppy in my bag wasn't a problem either since he completely hid himself in there so no one could notice him. It was pleasant to have a puppy in my bag since I could just pet him every now and then. He was soft and a bit curly. :)

I had a dream where TJ gave into demands and was freely giving us stuff. I was about to click on my Steam Coded Prize Dragon before I woke up XD oh well

Only scene I can remember from yesterday dream was, I was at high tower and I was looking at down whole night landscape of city. As I read article about "Lotte Tower Residence" in today newspaper, maybe it was that place.

I dreamt that I had won a Bronze Shimmer in last month's raffle. I was pretty confused when I opened my scroll this morning and there wasn't a CB Prize anywhere to be found :lol:

Yesterday I had a pretty epic dream -- me, as a werewolf, and a couple other werewolf friends, fighting zombies in a town that was absolutely infested with them, and also some dudes in heavy metal suits fighting against us all. It's like something out of a metal band's album cover. :D

When I was about 5 or 6, I had this dream where my sister and I were playing on the swing set in our backyard. The sky was orange, there were a few clouds and I remember the air being really warm for some odd reason. Our dad came out and was yelling at us for some reason, but no words came, and I could only hear this weird ambient sound. I had woken up pretty frightened, and looking back I'm still not sure why.

I really cute dream I had recently was that I was in a animal care store and there were cats the size of mice!

They were the cutest and I'm so happy I remembered it.

I keep having this recurring nightmare of showing up to the first day of school and I've lost my schedule, or can't find my way to class on time, and panicking about it. I had that same dream over again so many times that the last time I had it I wasn't even scared anymore. I just said "oh, it's just like that dream I kept having. I'll just go to the front office and ask them to reprint my schedule or something." And then I did.

Another time, I dreamt that aliens were enslaving the human race and harvesting our bodies like cattle in order to produce canned corn. Once I learned about the aliens' evil plot, I jumped out of a window and into a rocket ship, blasted off and then woke up.

A few months ago, in real life, my boyfriend gave me a beautiful necklace with a purple crystal... but one day I put it somewhere and I haven't found it since. One night I had a dream that I had found it again, and I was so happy... until I woke up. :( 

The last interesting dream I remember is that, a few months after my family had moved, one of my old friends, Taylor, had driven up to my new house in tears. She said the old town had been ravaged by a zombie invasion, and she needed my help to cure all my other old friends because they were zombies too. So I drove all the way down to my old town and rounded up all my friends in the park and trapped them in the soccer field, and gave them the cure. Once they were all saved, we started to celebrate, but then Taylor turned into a zombie and bit me on the neck when I wasn't looking.

There's one dream I had in high school that shook me up so bad that I still remember it vividly years later. It started in a small living room and I was with three other people: A greaser, a punk girl with bright orange hair, and a chubby nerd who could never seem to smile. The TV in front of us was displaying nothing but static and the greaser who was right next to me kept smacking the remote in his hands trying to fix it. Eventually I just asked him to hand the remote to me--I could fix it. I had it working again within seconds. Some weird show was playing and the channel guide was up, so I started surfing through it. Greaser turns to me with a big grin on his face and pats me on the shoulder, saying he wants to show me something. I tell him "okay."

He takes the remote from me and something weird happens to the TV. The screen turns stark white. Suddenly Punk and Nerd are both staring at me--Punk has a startled look on her face and Nerd is glaring at me like I've done something terrible. Despite this, I follow the Greaser who ushers me into the bleak, sterile portal the TV has become. When I'm inside, Greaser is gone, and I'm alone in the whiteness. I can't even see where the floor ends and the walls begin. I have no idea how big this place is, or what this place is, until I see something ahead of me. It's a sign for a museum--a fact that automatically registers in me despite the text never explicitly telling me this.

"Please don't touch or feed the exhibits. Thank you!" It's written in fancy looking font and there's a smiley face drawn on. I put my hands in my pockets and I continue forward, somehow navigating the area even though I can't see where anything is. As I head in I finally see what's on display. Bodies. Lots of them. They're hanging from hooks and chains, horribly mutilated. Some of them are alive even though they shouldn't be--a severed head blinks at me as I walk by. There's gore and viscera piled neatly on shelves and tables, and it's all unnaturally clean. No stains, no smell, no signs of decay at all. It's just pieces, like a puzzle.

Eventually I reach the centerpiece. It's a screaming man in shackles. His body is on all fours and his head's been bolted to the floor by his lips. There's only a single, bright red thread of something where his neck used to be, connecting the head to the body. I stand there and watch him, stunned, unable to begin to understand what I'm seeing. I hear footsteps echoing all over the place, and the man starts screaming more loudly and fighting his restraints. I look up and there's a figure. He's formally dressed--top hat, cravat, tuxedo--and he carries a machete almost as long as his arm. His face is obscured by a wispy looking cloud of shadow, but I can tell he's the same bright white as the rest of the place. He calmly advances towards the screaming man, lifting the machete. As he does so, the entire place shifts from stark white to pitch black, and I watch the machete swing down, hear the red cord snap, and the screams weakly fade into silence as the blackness becomes white again. Suddenly I'm aware that Greaser is standing beside me. I glance at him, then up at the figure.

"I need to leave." I tell them quietly. I can hear my voice reverberate slightly. I turn around and take a step into absolute darkness. Now I'm suspended, floating, unable to breathe. I become aware of an urgent need to wake up, and I start pushing against the confines of whatever this is, desperately willing myself to wake up.

When I did, I was on the edge of my bed, sweating, my head just centimeters away from the edge of my nightstand. It was sunny outside--thank God--and all I could think about was how I needed to tell someone about this. I've been telling this story ever since.

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was in 1st grade.  My teacher was handing out crayons and instructing us we needed to draw pictures because Justin, Kim, and Scarlett were coming.  (Justin is my boss.  Kim is his boss. And Scarlett is Kim's boss.)  And I didn't want to.  I was talking and being disruptive.  After I got my crayons, I was going to go ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom.  Then I woke up.  But it was funny, just the premise of it.

Been having dreams lately of being on sinking ships.

The first time I was on a ship with my mom and suddenly it flipped upside down in the water. I remember making it out alive somehow, only to realize my mom was still in there.

The second time I dreamed that I was on a cruise ship which somehow sank in shallow water in a way that it sat 90 degrees sticking up. Somehow I was going back and forth from the ship getting people out and onto the shore.

I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately and it has surely come to my dreams. One night I had a dream my 80 year old grandpa played with us (as Sombra) and he was so good and then he got mad at me and my partner because we were so bad. Then I had a dream that me and my partner were on a quest to find Mercy's origin story (which turned out to be just a fanfic in the end), and also just random bits and pieces of the game scattered in my "regular" dreams.