Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Teleport link sent to Rukia05... and, eggy away! smile.gif Edited by Lagie

Both my winners have claimed their eggs! Always a pleasure to donate smile.gif though I think I'll pass for the next one, I'm not good at writting stories ^^

I'm never again coming to the frum on my cellphone! With all the images it takes ages to load!

i dare you to

Challenge Accepted!

Adding folks!

Potential donators: Please don't let your writing and/or story-telling skills discourage you. If there's one thing this thread has taught me is that you're always better than you think you are or expect you are. happy.gif

Potential donators: Please don't let your writing and/or story-telling skills discourage you. If there's one thing this thread has taught me is that you're always better than you think you are or expect you are. happy.gif

Reposting this from last page so it will be seen more.

Adding people shortly!

I want to participate! May i please be added to the list? smile.gif!

Thought i might peak into this thread once, and yay, today is a give away day! I don't know what Groundhog's day is, anyway, its my birthday happy.gif

:3

Yay!!!! It's Eggy Giveaway day!!!! *gives Stealthy a cake*

My story writing skills....lets just say, they aren't the best.

...My eggy that I'm giving better not be in those boxes. I'm warning you! Wait- I'm holding my egg. Oops....*holds a brown groundhog-shaped package with a silver bow* Yeah. And its read-*package disappears* Noo! Not again!