Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

^^ I build my forts as a child usually out of all blankets I could get.

Even those of my brother and sister...well they were not amused since I always shared my fort with our ST.Bernards dog xd.png

all my winners have a PM

and thanks for my own won CB Pillow, I'm always in need of CBs :-D

Grr...my winner declined...bummer...

Edited by Mousia

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!

Great story Stealthy biggrin.gif

WOW! I can't believe I totally spaced that it was an Eggy Give Away user posted image

Stealthy with the release of the new eggs yesterday are we still going to have a give away on the 24th?

Just got to the epic stories today. ^^ Messaged my winners.

Yay! I won! Thanks for the egg!

Congratulations to the other winners!

It's been 10 days! ^__^ (5/11)

Please re-add me to the list!

51 seems like a good number. Maybe I'll get lucky this week. happy.gif Thanks to everyone who donates. I love reading the little stories more than anything.

Stealthy with the release of the new eggs yesterday are we still going to have a give away on the 24th?

I swear, the only reason I know when eggs are released are because you ask that question. xd.png

There will indeed not be a giveaway on the 24th, because of the new release. The next giveaway will be at least a week from now; I'll keep you guys updated.

Also, adding folks!

I swear, the only reason I know when eggs are released are because you ask that question. xd.png

There will indeed not be a giveaway on the 24th, because of the new release. The next giveaway will be at least a week from now; I'll keep you guys updated.

Also, adding folks!

Well in that case, it is lucky that I posted my question or you would have missed the new eggs smile.gif

Happy hunting! biggrin.gif

May I please be added to the list? Thanks very much!

Also, adding folks!

Oh good I came in to ask to be temporarily taken off list because of the release, yay now don't have to worry biggrin.gif , thank you.

I wish to join!

It's been 10 days (okay, okay, a bit more!) since I won. wink.gif