Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Added people! Though, BlazingPhoenix, WinterWhisperz, and Wave: you were already on the list.

Giveaway in about two hours! It'll be a bit late, because I'm dead tired and am going to take a short mental nap before I start writing.

Hello, everyone! Cuivie here! In case you couldn’t tell, I’m a Sweetling. Stealthy’s Sweetling. She’s feeling a bit under the weather, what with school and a general lack of sleep, so I’m here on story duty (which, strangely, is a lot like jury duty). Now, I know that she tends to do quite a few stories related to food, but for the life of my I couldn’t think of a better theme, so I’ll tell you about the dessert preferences of an estranged cannibal I know. He’s even giving away free samples, in the hope of spreading the joys of tasteful delights!

Perhaps his favorite readily-available treat is the occasional TWO-FINNED BLUNA EGGY, SUCH AS THIS ONE FROM THE LAKESIDE OF CHAOTINE! He claims they’re sort of like grapes: crispy when you bite them and then bursting with delicious liquids inside. The flavor, on the other hand, is apparently more like that of a litchi fruit, with just a hint of lemon. This particular bluna is kindly being given to number 1, yaoi_male27!

After breakfast, he usually sits back and nibbles on a PINK EGGY, USUALLY STOLEN FROM THE FARMS OF ENGIYPE! Allegedly, these delicate eggies are sweet as sugar and caffeinated for an extra energetic boost at the start of the day. The most common flavor is rosehip tea, though he claims they also sometimes taste like mint, orange blossom, or even chai tea. This youngster, probably tasting of lemon grass, is going home with number 72, Thurin!

Tea time is one of those most relaxing of times, which not enough people in the world bother to enjoy. My cannibalistic friend has quite a bit of time, though, so he can often be found on his veranda sipping at some concoction contained in neat porcelain cups. As a sweetener, he uses the closest thing to pure sugar he can get his claws on: WHITE EGGIES, MUCH LIKE THOSE FROM THE MINES OF LAGIE! Eggies like this one dissolve rapidly, especially in hot liquids, and are virtually flavorless. Once they turn rancid, though, they adopt chemical characteristics similar to vodka, and should then be either handled with care, set on fire, or donated to the nearest rave party. For all their sweetening needs, this eggy goes to number 35, QAndais!

For an after-lunch snack, he often enjoys rolling his tongue around A MAGI EGGY, PREFERABLY OF THE QUALITY COMMON IN THE MARKETS OF EEVEE_EM! He likens these to hard candy, for they dissolve slowly and can thus be sucked on for hours. Their flavor is always the same, a nice tangy citrus flavor, though apparently it changes over the years. A few years back it was a pristine version of orange juice, but since then it’s become more like grapefruit extract. Whatever it was, is, or will become, though, it can always be complimented by some sparkling cider or a tankard of ale. This sample of deliciousness goes to number 14, Nicoleong9!

Later in the evening, following a good meal of roasted pillows and potatoes or deep fried pygmies with popcorn shrimp, he’s generally fond of A VINE EGGY OR TWO. The top-notch samples being given away tonight come from THE PLANTATIONS OF PINCH OF STARDUST AND DEADLY NONCHALANCE! According to this cannibal, they resemble garden greens in no way whatsoever, besides color. Most people, he says, shy away from treats like these because they expect them to mimic spinach or kale. On the contrary, vines taste more like chocolate truffles than anything else, their silky flavor accented by an unidentifiable spice, which varies depending on where the vine was raised. Nonbelievers should simply ask those who go home with the samples: number 25, StormWizard212, who took StarDust’s, and number 64, Wave, who was given the one from Nonchalance!

And of course, every once in a while, even an eggy-eating hermit wants a midnight snack. This one always goes for one of those resplendent SUN EGGIES, MUCH LIKE THIS ONE FROM THE MOUNTAINTOP VILLA OF ROCKIN’ ON! Though their flavor is muted and unremarkable, these eggies work as well as sleepy time tea on a full stomach. When taken in conjunction with some creamed Ice, or Purple pudding, it helps put a groggy old dragon to sleep, and even seems to induce psychedelic dreams. This sample, hand picked on a recent raid, is to go home with number 60, Shishiro!

These are all rather run-of-the-mill desserts, though. For special occasions, my friend always brings out the fancy food: GOLD TINSEL EGGIES, MUCH LIKE THESE TWO FROM THE ISLAND DWELLINGS OF MYLORITE AND CATLOVER3288! It took him an eternity to describe their flavor, and it took me a second eternity to simplify said description into something that would take less than a human lifetime to read. As far as I can fathom, they should be served hot, will melt in your mouth, and release the flavors of fruity caviar sprinkled atop an ice cream sundae along chocolate syrup and embossed with edible gold leaf. If that wasn’t good enough, they are also the taste-embodiment of the fresh, salty smell of a sea at sunset, an effect you only get if they come from near the ocean and are cooked in champagne. Apparently, it’s hard to find breeders willing to relinquish their dearest tinsels for such purposes, but he claims it’s worth the effort and the patience. Reluctantly, the tinsel from Mylorite was given to number 41, MagicLance, and the one from Catlover to number 68, ReileeRizzle!

And if you ever want more such food stuffs, just call upon that certain cannibal. He’ll be more than happy to have you for dinner.

Mmmh yummy eggies. laugh.gifMessaging my winner!

Great! Awesome! I might donate this time. But I has to wait for my eggs to hatch. Perhaps me get a rare... I be grabbing vines lately.

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!

Wonderful story Cuivie. Your story had me giggling right from the beginning biggrin.gif ....'Later in the evening, following a good meal of roasted pillows and potatoes or deep fried pygmies with popcorn shrimp, he’s generally fond of A VINE EGGY OR TWO'....way too funny!!

Stealthy get some well needed rest. Cuivie covered for you well biggrin.gif

PM sent to my winner. Eggy now safe on scroll of StormWizard212 biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Nicely done, Stealthy erm... Cuivie! cool.gif

Winner has been PM'd! smile.gif

My winner was PMed/sent link with note to reply if unable to claim.....

Rockin' On

I'd like to be added, please~ ^__^ Edited by MsTina

NO REPLY from my winner,but the link I sent with egg has been picked up,& egg is certainly on their scroll ATM!!

Its all good...but a SHORT reply,as in"IM grabbing my egg,see ya"would be SO nice xd.png

Rockin' On

YumYum Eggs ^^

Winner has a PM got his egg

Edited by chaotine