Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Eggy successfully teleported to arabian sparkle! smile.gif

Haha nice stories! Messaging my winner!

Re-add me to the list please! Edited by seacatsmew

Stealthy please re-add me to the list biggrin.gif

Hurray! Hurray! It's an Eggy Give Away day!! biggrin.gif

Welcome back again, ladies and gentledragons! I could not for the life of me think of a story for today, so I set all the eggies loose and stalked them for a day. To my great surprise and delight, they went to the same place: THE EGGY OLYMPICS PRACTICE GROUNDS! This is where eggies go, on a regular basis, to train for the annual Eggy Olympics. It’s a great honor to be selected as a competitor, and an even greater one to win, so the more athletic youngsters devote hours upon hours a day bettering their skills. Here’s what the donations were up to:

A VAMPIRE EGGY FROM THE CAVERNS OF CHAOTINE is taking a shot at wrestling! A large majority of its time was spent reenacting the tortures of ancient Terran heroes, doing endless repetitions of some taxing task such as rolling a large rock up a mountain, or fetching water to fill a bottomless tub. Up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right… It was tiring just to watch the eggy. This continued for what felt like an eternity, but eventually the vampire stopped and went on to pit itself against other training eggies in a series of duels. Relying on its superior endurance and muscle toning, the eggy brute-forced its way through round after round, only defeated by a quick little whiptail that kept knocking it over. Not completely satisfied with its performance, but tired out nonetheless, this eggy trudged off at the end of the day towards the home of number 25, Tarnlia!

Over by the track is a dazzling GOLDEN WYVERN EGGY FROM THE CAVES OF AUTANA! It was once filled with ambition, determined to rise to the top and become the speediest eggy in DC. This dream was soon crushed by the more light-footed species, and the wyvern’s lagging self-confidence caused it to drop out of the races and give up on the Olympics. After surviving several weeks of depression, the eggy re-entered the practice grounds not as a competitor, but as a sparkling cheerleader, complete with a sunny disposition and multi-colored pom-poms. All day, the wyvern sat on the sidelines and cheered for randomly selected eggies or groups of eggies, trying to ignore the idea that they might just find it irksome. Unperturbed by such negative thoughts, the wyvern eventually marched off triumphantly to the home of number 13, Imzadi83!

Last but not least, I got the chance to watch the training for one of the more ridiculous areas of competition, thanks to A THUNDER EGGY FROM THE CAVERNS OF PINCH OF STARDUST! This eggy, believe it or not, is looking to compete in various agility trials designed to determine who the best ninja is. Yup, that’s right, ninja. Not only do all the competitors get to dress up in funny-looking black suits, but they have to swing, climb, and ‘gracefully’ scramble through an obstacle course fit for a proper Temple of Doom. Add to this the fact that most of the serious competition is comprised of freakishly deadly chickens, and you’ve got yourself an incredibly strange sport. I left as soon as I noticed the chickens giving me I’m-going-to-kill-you-in-your-sleep-just-for-fun looks, staying only long enough to give the armature ninja the directions to the caves of number 36, Matmetchi!

After leaving the practice grounds, I developed a sense of paranoia and became convinced that I was being followed. My first fear was that it was one of those Ninja Chickens, so I tried to pick out the sounds of ruffling feathers or the distinct shink sound that a sword or ninja star makes when it slices through the air. It took me a while, but I finally decided that my newest shadow was in fact an eggy, based on the distinct sounds of breaking twigs and the occasional faint squeak of surprise. The pattern in which the eggy rolled around also seemed awfully familiar, and I eventually identified it as being common in the SEACATSMEW HOUSEHOLD! No matter how quickly I turned around in an attempt to catch it unawares, though, I was unable to spot my pursuer. It continued following me until the last fork in the road before my own cave, where another path splits off to round the nearest hill and wind through the gardens of one of the neighbors. Since I was no longer able to hear the eggy after that, I can only assume that this means it went to visit number 37, Amberfly!

That’s all there is, there isn’t anymore. Enjoy the rest of your weekends, guys!

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!

I love it Stealthy! A thunder eggy as a ninja LOL!

PM sent to winner of thunder eggy.

...My egg was thought to be a Ninja Chicken? That's amazing.

PMing my winner!

Oh, and congratulations to the winners!

Edited by seacatsmew

he he he My vampy was defeated by a small whiptail? Poor brute eggy. biggrin.gif

sent a PM with the grabbing link to the winner

congrats to all winners

Ninja chickens. xd.png Lol Nice stories Stealthy! Congrats to all the winners

Thunder eggy now on scroll of Matmetchi biggrin.gif