Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

I feel bad for the eggs. At least they still live, though!

Or do they? ninja.gif

As some of you may have noticed, this was the last giveaway of the month! That means that the next giveaway, being the first in a new month, will be Donator Written! For those of you unfamiliar with this, it means that donators have the option of writing a paragraph of story to go with their donations. Anything goes, and writing is highly encouraged, though if you can't find the time I can write a paragraph for you (like I usually do). The only requirement is that you stick to the theme.

For this round, the theme is... MURDER! Have the eggies flee a crime scene, solve a mystery, be followed by assassins, invent a poison, or anything else that is dark and sinister and full of awesomeness!

This next giveaway will be on Thursday, February 2nd. I can't wait to see your stories!

Edited by Stealthypugs

Don't blink!!! ohmy.gif Hooray for ... well, I won't give the show away, either. tongue.gif

Well done again, Stealthy!

Winners have been PM'd! smile.gif

Do we get to murder groundhogs or include murderous groundhogs, since that's Groundhog Day? rolleyes.gif

LOVE all the Doctor Who references! biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the winners! ^^

My winners have been messaged! Great story as always Stealthy! Doctor Who is such a great show laugh.gif

** And both have been picked up smile.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Wanderer

Congratulations to all tonight's winners!

PM'd my winners.

And congratulations, Stealthy! This story was really great and... scary... strange... I love it! xd.png

Now I need to think about a murder story for the next drawing. Well, I don't believe I can do a good one but let's try!

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!!

A truly "classic" story Stealthy!! biggrin.gif

Don't blink!!! ohmy.gif Hooray for ... well, I won't give the show away, either.  tongue.gif

Well done again, Stealthy!

Winners have been PM'd!  smile.gif

Do we get to murder groundhogs or include murderous groundhogs, since that's Groundhog Day? rolleyes.gif

Don't blink indeed! The Weeping Dragons are coming... *dramatic music*

Oh! Groundhog day! I completely didn't think about that! Yes, you may include murderous groundhogs. biggrin.gif

I'm glad you people liked the story! happy.gif

Edited by Stealthypugs

*rubs hands together* Oh, I'm going to donate...*evil laugh as a bolt of lightning strikes* MWA HA HA! Anyways, PMED my winner!

xd.png I don't get ANY of the doctor who references, (never watched the show). Great story, nonetheless! Congrats all winners, and thank you soooo much For the Royal Blue Egg!!! Abd its CB! Wooooot woooot!

Teleport link sent to stromzone! ... and eggy away (I'm so pleased it went to someone without one already!) Edited by Lagie

xd.png I don't get ANY of the doctor who references, (never watched the show). Great story, nonetheless! Congrats all winners, and thank you soooo much For the Royal Blue Egg!!! Abd its CB! Wooooot woooot!

Shame... Maybe I'll do a My Little Pony story one of these days. wink.gif