Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Congratulations to all of last night's winners!!

Great and I mean GREAT story Stealthy! Thanks so much for you help with my eggys too biggrin.gif

Ice eggy is on Varekis' scroll.

1 gone 1 to go.

I was just gifted the most AWESOME-lineaged Gold Tinsel by greasalotl24!! What a soopah person! Thanks SO much and let me know if I can breed anything in return please!

ALD

Can I be added to the list, or is it already over?

DragonCryings this is an on going game. Stealthy will be adding you to the list.

...That, my friends, is why I’m late.

*Giggle Snort*

May I please be re-added?

Edited by Horse2000

haha love the new stories Stealthy! And you've got a new fan xd.png my neighbor just stole my computer for half an hour to read them

I wanted to post this earlier, but I didn't have time. My winner has accepted their egg!

My second eggy hatched and since it's winner never contacted me, I've named it and it will join the others on my scroll biggrin.gif

Hey Stealthy are you going to delay the next give away due to the release of the Chinese New Year eggs?

My second eggy hatched and since it's winner never contacted me, I've named it and it will join the others on my scroll biggrin.gif

Hey Stealthy are you going to delay the next give away due to the release of the Chinese New Year eggs?

sad.gif i cant get any as i am egg locked

AbsolutelyAlexis has accepted the red, and ElemenTalia's brother got the pygmy because she wasn't interested ^^

My ember CB egg is now an ember CB hatchie and might find itself in the AP if my winner doesn't contact me by 8 p.m. rolleyes.gif

So here I was on the forums, just finishing off answering some PMs, and then I notice that there was an egg release that happened right under my nose! Sneaky TJ is sneaky...

So, as you people are probably already expecting, the giveaway is postponed until after the release! I'll come up with an exact date nearer to that time.

haha love the new stories Stealthy! And you've got a new fan xd.png my neighbor just stole my computer for half an hour to read them

"And the stories that Stealthy and her dragons told were the cause of many lost hours of sleep and computer thefts."

Yup. I can totally see that. xd.png

Edited by Stealthypugs

put me back in! i love this give away

Please wait a full 10 days after winning before being asked to be re-added. You won on the 18th, so you have 5 more days to go.